Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] Ahmiin

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
August 14, 2015

Walking back, he peeks at his crystal. I must prepare.

by The Bug Stomper
August 14, 2015

Walking back, he peeks at his crystal. I must prepare.

roastedZork
August 14, 2015

a few hours later

I finish my shift, so I leave and look around for criminals.

by roastedZork
August 14, 2015

a few hours later

I finish my shift, so I leave and look around for criminals.

Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 14, 2015

While looking around for criminals, you notice, in an alleyway, that there is an Argonian, with red scales and Ebony armor, who has a cloaked and masked man in a headlock, the man struggling. The argonian looks like the one you saw before, near the entrance to the town. You notice the Argonian's backpack is torn open, the contents spilled out on the ground. Numerous soul gems and potions lay strewn about, and several Glass ingots(?) as well, and some gold.

If uninterrupted, the argonian would maintain the headlock until the man loses conciousness, and would begin to gather his things, not quite noticing you yet.

by Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 14, 2015

While looking around for criminals, you notice, in an alleyway, that there is an Argonian, with red scales and Ebony armor, who has a cloaked and masked man in a headlock, the man struggling. The argonian looks like the one you saw before, near the entrance to the town. You notice the Argonian's backpack is torn open, the contents spilled out on the ground. Numerous soul gems and potions lay strewn about, and several Glass ingots(?) as well, and some gold.

If uninterrupted, the argonian would maintain the headlock until the man loses conciousness, and would begin to gather his things, not quite noticing you yet.

The Bug Stomper
August 14, 2015

Aksel wrapped himself with leather and some iron armor. He put on his hood and painted his face to hide his eyes. He equipped throwing knifes and a short sword. He stood up and patroled around his area. He eventually saw the Argonian, and climbed the surrounding buildings to stalk the Argonian.

by The Bug Stomper
August 14, 2015

Aksel wrapped himself with leather and some iron armor. He put on his hood and painted his face to hide his eyes. He equipped throwing knifes and a short sword. He stood up and patroled around his area. He eventually saw the Argonian, and climbed the surrounding buildings to stalk the Argonian.

roastedZork
August 15, 2015

I walk up to the argonian.

"May i ask what you are doing at the moment?"

by roastedZork
August 15, 2015

I walk up to the argonian.

"May i ask what you are doing at the moment?"

Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 16, 2015

Turning his head towards you, "Subduing a thief." he says, without even releasing the hold. "That should be obvious." The man stops struggling, and the Argonian releases him, then gathering his things and patching the packpack. He then goes to tie the thief's hands, and tie them to a convenient nearby pole. Then you notice someone else in the alley, a nord woman hiding behind a corner. The Argonian picks up a pouch that seemed unlike the ones he has, and takes it over to the woman, returning it. "You're welcome." he says, and she nods her thanks, heading off.

Turning back to {Insert Zork's character here, I can't seem to find it anywhere}, "Now then... The only problem I see now is making sure he's brought to justice... I could just turn him in, and say he's a thief..." Seemingly indirectly asking you what to do, V taps his foot while thinking...

((The guy first tried to steal from the nord woman, then ran directly into V by trying to exit the alley. A small fight then ensued in the alley where the thief slashed V's backpack to distract him, but it didnt work, and then the headlock ensues, and you know the rest. That's the whole progression of events, incase anyone was wondering.))

by Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 16, 2015

Turning his head towards you, "Subduing a thief." he says, without even releasing the hold. "That should be obvious." The man stops struggling, and the Argonian releases him, then gathering his things and patching the packpack. He then goes to tie the thief's hands, and tie them to a convenient nearby pole. Then you notice someone else in the alley, a nord woman hiding behind a corner. The Argonian picks up a pouch that seemed unlike the ones he has, and takes it over to the woman, returning it. "You're welcome." he says, and she nods her thanks, heading off.

Turning back to {Insert Zork's character here, I can't seem to find it anywhere}, "Now then... The only problem I see now is making sure he's brought to justice... I could just turn him in, and say he's a thief..." Seemingly indirectly asking you what to do, V taps his foot while thinking...

((The guy first tried to steal from the nord woman, then ran directly into V by trying to exit the alley. A small fight then ensued in the alley where the thief slashed V's backpack to distract him, but it didnt work, and then the headlock ensues, and you know the rest. That's the whole progression of events, incase anyone was wondering.))

The Bug Stomper
August 16, 2015

Aksel listened and learned it was a false alarm. He turned around and patrolled, jumping across the rooftops.

by The Bug Stomper
August 16, 2015

Aksel listened and learned it was a false alarm. He turned around and patrolled, jumping across the rooftops.

roastedZork
August 16, 2015

{my character name is actually Zork, just so you know}

I look at the thief.

"This man was at the Bannered Mare yesterday. His name is Gaben." {yes, i made lord gaben into a thief.}

by roastedZork
August 16, 2015

{my character name is actually Zork, just so you know}

I look at the thief.

"This man was at the Bannered Mare yesterday. His name is Gaben." {yes, i made lord gaben into a thief.}

The Bug Stomper
August 17, 2015

Aksel heard something a few blocks away...when he approached the area, he heard, "You're done; you have no more usefulness." "C'mon, just leave me alone. You could give me another job." "You know too much."

Aksel peeked over and looked at the crime. Two people cornering a victim, one armed. The thug shot the victim with an crossbow and the two left the scene. Aksel jumped in front of them, getting the surprise. "You are going to tell me just why you did that."

by The Bug Stomper
August 17, 2015

Aksel heard something a few blocks away...when he approached the area, he heard, "You're done; you have no more usefulness." "C'mon, just leave me alone. You could give me another job." "You know too much."

Aksel peeked over and looked at the crime. Two people cornering a victim, one armed. The thug shot the victim with an crossbow and the two left the scene. Aksel jumped in front of them, getting the surprise. "You are going to tell me just why you did that."

The Bug Stomper
August 18, 2015

"What's it your business?"

The other thug muttered, "It doesn't matter; he knows." The thugs approached him, one of them reloading their crossbow and the other drawing their sword. "You're gonna have to die, too."

by The Bug Stomper
August 18, 2015

"What's it your business?"

The other thug muttered, "It doesn't matter; he knows." The thugs approached him, one of them reloading their crossbow and the other drawing their sword. "You're gonna have to die, too."

roastedZork
September 14, 2015

I see this happening and I quickly intervene, quickly knocking the thugs out before they can retaliate.

by roastedZork
September 14, 2015

I see this happening and I quickly intervene, quickly knocking the thugs out before they can retaliate.

The Bug Stomper
September 14, 2015

"Hey...you know, I had them."

by The Bug Stomper
September 14, 2015

"Hey...you know, I had them."

roastedZork
September 14, 2015

"I don't care. They were thugs, and we are actually the only two people in this thread."

4th wall = broken

by roastedZork
September 14, 2015

"I don't care. They were thugs, and we are actually the only two people in this thread."

4th wall = broken

The Bug Stomper
September 14, 2015

"Well, thanks..." He walked past him and checked the body of the man the thugs killed. "Ooh...why would they do this?"

by The Bug Stomper
September 14, 2015

"Well, thanks..." He walked past him and checked the body of the man the thugs killed. "Ooh...why would they do this?"

roastedZork
September 14, 2015

I decide to search the corpse and find a letter.

"Whats this?"

by roastedZork
September 14, 2015

I decide to search the corpse and find a letter.

"Whats this?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.