Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] Ahmiin

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

roastedZork
August 11, 2015

"It seems you got that bit wrong. I saved the wife, the husband was about to kill him. I knocked the husband out and left. And the wood elf is not my friend. I don't even know him. Anyways, its time for you to sleep.

I utter quiet words and the person questioning me fell asleep. I lockpick the doors, get my stuff, and leave through the hidden exit. All before the guard wakes up.

by roastedZork
August 11, 2015

"It seems you got that bit wrong. I saved the wife, the husband was about to kill him. I knocked the husband out and left. And the wood elf is not my friend. I don't even know him. Anyways, its time for you to sleep.

I utter quiet words and the person questioning me fell asleep. I lockpick the doors, get my stuff, and leave through the hidden exit. All before the guard wakes up.

Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 12, 2015

Meanwhile, a lone Argonian with red scales in Ebony armor with two Glass swords enters the town, looking around. He doesn't have a helmet, and has some scars across the right side of his face. He has horns on the back of his head in a similar style as a Dragon.

((Proper character sheet in the style of Shar's:

Species: Argonian

Weapon: Dual enchanted glass blades

Armour: Generic Ebony armor

Name: Real name unknown, goes by "V" (the letter or the numeral, either works.) (And no, Shar, he isn't Varian. Varian has purple scales.)

An Argonian with deep red scales, horns like a Dragon, and scars on the right side of his face, he simply goes by "V" instead of a name. His blades are enchanted with a "Windslash" enchantment (From a mod I used for a while, basically the Bloodskal effect, except purple and white). His eyes are green, and his pupils are usually like slits (generic lizard eyes). He doesn't talk much, and looks fairly strong and muscular. He also carries a fairly large backpack on his back, as well as a few belt pouches on his belt. His swords are usually sheathed, with the sheathes attached to his belt as well.))

by Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 12, 2015

Meanwhile, a lone Argonian with red scales in Ebony armor with two Glass swords enters the town, looking around. He doesn't have a helmet, and has some scars across the right side of his face. He has horns on the back of his head in a similar style as a Dragon.

((Proper character sheet in the style of Shar's:

Species: Argonian

Weapon: Dual enchanted glass blades

Armour: Generic Ebony armor

Name: Real name unknown, goes by "V" (the letter or the numeral, either works.) (And no, Shar, he isn't Varian. Varian has purple scales.)

An Argonian with deep red scales, horns like a Dragon, and scars on the right side of his face, he simply goes by "V" instead of a name. His blades are enchanted with a "Windslash" enchantment (From a mod I used for a while, basically the Bloodskal effect, except purple and white). His eyes are green, and his pupils are usually like slits (generic lizard eyes). He doesn't talk much, and looks fairly strong and muscular. He also carries a fairly large backpack on his back, as well as a few belt pouches on his belt. His swords are usually sheathed, with the sheathes attached to his belt as well.))

The Bug Stomper
August 12, 2015

Aksel snuck up on the Argonian, trying to pickpocket him. He takes his money and turns around...

by The Bug Stomper
August 12, 2015

Aksel snuck up on the Argonian, trying to pickpocket him. He takes his money and turns around...

roastedZork
August 12, 2015

I see that go down and I tackle Aksel, taking the money and giving it back to the argonian.

by roastedZork
August 12, 2015

I see that go down and I tackle Aksel, taking the money and giving it back to the argonian.

The Bug Stomper
August 12, 2015

"You! Look, don't...don't do anything, okay? I'm sorry. You too...sir." He got up, hands up to show peace.

by The Bug Stomper
August 12, 2015

"You! Look, don't...don't do anything, okay? I'm sorry. You too...sir." He got up, hands up to show peace.

roastedZork
August 12, 2015

"Why do you even continue to steal?"

by roastedZork
August 12, 2015

"Why do you even continue to steal?"

The Bug Stomper
August 12, 2015

"What else am I gonna do? Farm? Join the Imperials? Be a con artist? Heck, how do you get by?"

by The Bug Stomper
August 12, 2015

"What else am I gonna do? Farm? Join the Imperials? Be a con artist? Heck, how do you get by?"

roastedZork
August 12, 2015

"I have a part time job at the Bannered Mare, of course!"

by roastedZork
August 12, 2015

"I have a part time job at the Bannered Mare, of course!"

The Bug Stomper
August 13, 2015

"So...you, you fight crime?"

by The Bug Stomper
August 13, 2015

"So...you, you fight crime?"

roastedZork
August 13, 2015

"I'm technically a criminal, but I do inforce the law. I just break the law doing so."

by roastedZork
August 13, 2015

"I'm technically a criminal, but I do inforce the law. I just break the law doing so."

Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 13, 2015

"..." After all the pick-pocketing tomfoolery there, V simply crosses his arms until getting his money back... "...You two seem to know eachother... What's this about fighting crime? It sounds interesting..."

by Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 13, 2015

"..." After all the pick-pocketing tomfoolery there, V simply crosses his arms until getting his money back... "...You two seem to know eachother... What's this about fighting crime? It sounds interesting..."

roastedZork
August 13, 2015

"I'ts not pleasent when the guards start chasing after you."

by roastedZork
August 13, 2015

"I'ts not pleasent when the guards start chasing after you."

The Bug Stomper
August 13, 2015

"He's a vigilante. Just...don't tell anyone, alright?"

by The Bug Stomper
August 13, 2015

"He's a vigilante. Just...don't tell anyone, alright?"

Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 13, 2015

"Of course. I won't tell." V nods, "Well, I've got to get going... Important business to take care of, you know. See you two around, maybe." And with that, he waves as he walks off into the town.

by Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 13, 2015

"Of course. I won't tell." V nods, "Well, I've got to get going... Important business to take care of, you know. See you two around, maybe." And with that, he waves as he walks off into the town.

roastedZork
August 13, 2015

I go to the bannered mare.

by roastedZork
August 13, 2015

I go to the bannered mare.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.