Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] Ahmiin

1  2  3  5  6  7  8 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
July 29, 2015

Rules: I recommend that you create a new character for this forum. If you want more than one character, go for a minor character as well.

The antagonist in this forum should be basically the leader of a "mafia".

Make sure to have your vigilante be badass and awesome.

by The Bug Stomper
July 29, 2015

Rules: I recommend that you create a new character for this forum. If you want more than one character, go for a minor character as well.

The antagonist in this forum should be basically the leader of a "mafia".

Make sure to have your vigilante be badass and awesome.

YolGoraagKaazah
July 30, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 30, 2015

Sharsosah
July 30, 2015

Species: Dwemer (nobody knows 'cause I always wear my helmet)

Weapon: Warhammer

Armour: Specialized dwarven armour http://gamer-mods.ru/_ld/8/10738604.jpg

Name: Sharsosah (Call me Shar)

My armour runs on soul gems. When I put a soul gem in my arms or legs, my physicals strengthen, but it only lasts a short time. My sword is hidden in my armour on my right forearm that can pop out at any second. My shield is hidden on the top of my armour on my left forearm, it is rectangular because of many sections stacked on top of each other that spiral in a counter-clockwise direction to create a circle. I have 1 mini crossbow on each leg, and a bow on my back. I always carry my warhammar with my hands. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/be/b1/4a/beb14a59860fdeafbddc30a9a8fc9f9e.jpg

by Sharsosah
July 30, 2015

Species: Dwemer (nobody knows 'cause I always wear my helmet)

Weapon: Warhammer

Armour: Specialized dwarven armour http://gamer-mods.ru/_ld/8/10738604.jpg

Name: Sharsosah (Call me Shar)

My armour runs on soul gems. When I put a soul gem in my arms or legs, my physicals strengthen, but it only lasts a short time. My sword is hidden in my armour on my right forearm that can pop out at any second. My shield is hidden on the top of my armour on my left forearm, it is rectangular because of many sections stacked on top of each other that spiral in a counter-clockwise direction to create a circle. I have 1 mini crossbow on each leg, and a bow on my back. I always carry my warhammar with my hands. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/be/b1/4a/beb14a59860fdeafbddc30a9a8fc9f9e.jpg

YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015

The Bug Stomper
July 31, 2015

I'm going to be Aksel, a male wood elf with thief-based skills. He secretly has a daedric shard of Nocturnal within him. HIS BACKSTORY IS HIDDEN FOR LATER CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.

Ofaal Nuk turned the bag upside-down, letting several gold coins fall out. Faces around the bar instantly turned around. It's like people have a sixth sense where they just know where money is.

"Nuk, what are you doing? Everyone's looking." "Oh, I'm just testing you. Seeing how you'll do with some...competition." "These guy's wouldn't do the job. They are going to kill us...right now." "Oh. Wait, what?"

"Hey!" said one of the people. "Nice coins." "Excuse me," snapped Ofaal Nuk, "This is none of your business."

Aksel reached into his pocket, clutching his charm. "You are not very bright. Ready for a fight?"

"What? Look guys, I'm a...I'm a middle man! A nobody!" "All the more easy to kill," said another.

On 3. 3, 2, 1!

by The Bug Stomper
July 31, 2015

I'm going to be Aksel, a male wood elf with thief-based skills. He secretly has a daedric shard of Nocturnal within him. HIS BACKSTORY IS HIDDEN FOR LATER CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.

Ofaal Nuk turned the bag upside-down, letting several gold coins fall out. Faces around the bar instantly turned around. It's like people have a sixth sense where they just know where money is.

"Nuk, what are you doing? Everyone's looking." "Oh, I'm just testing you. Seeing how you'll do with some...competition." "These guy's wouldn't do the job. They are going to kill us...right now." "Oh. Wait, what?"

"Hey!" said one of the people. "Nice coins." "Excuse me," snapped Ofaal Nuk, "This is none of your business."

Aksel reached into his pocket, clutching his charm. "You are not very bright. Ready for a fight?"

"What? Look guys, I'm a...I'm a middle man! A nobody!" "All the more easy to kill," said another.

On 3. 3, 2, 1!

Sharsosah
July 31, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Actually, the dwemer didn't die, they got transported to another dimension and in one of the elder scrolls games, there is a dwemer. So I think that my character, since he is an inventor, should ba able to leave that dimension, or not be transported to it at all.

by Sharsosah
July 31, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Actually, the dwemer didn't die, they got transported to another dimension and in one of the elder scrolls games, there is a dwemer. So I think that my character, since he is an inventor, should ba able to leave that dimension, or not be transported to it at all.

Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

Nocturnal is AWESOME!

*My character is in one of the rooms in the inn, working on his armour. He hears the commotion and decides to go to the bar, he see's the fight about to break out so he takes his warhammer and pounds it into the ground.*

"No, just, no, we all no who would win, just give it up."

by Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

Nocturnal is AWESOME!

*My character is in one of the rooms in the inn, working on his armour. He hears the commotion and decides to go to the bar, he see's the fight about to break out so he takes his warhammer and pounds it into the ground.*

"No, just, no, we all no who would win, just give it up."

The Bug Stomper
July 31, 2015

Some of the people started talking, discussing. 3,2,1!

I punched one in the face, grabbed him, and threw him across the room. "Last one standing gets the gold!" "Aksel! I'm going to be killed!" "Don't worry. I got this." Defensive, Aksel. You can take them.

by The Bug Stomper
July 31, 2015

Some of the people started talking, discussing. 3,2,1!

I punched one in the face, grabbed him, and threw him across the room. "Last one standing gets the gold!" "Aksel! I'm going to be killed!" "Don't worry. I got this." Defensive, Aksel. You can take them.

Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

*I pund my Wahammer harder into the ground, everyone stops and sits down, soing what they were doing before.*

"Thanks, now, Aksel, stop, no fights."

{Can you please write clearer, I can't tell who is speaking and doing anything.}

by Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

*I pund my Wahammer harder into the ground, everyone stops and sits down, soing what they were doing before.*

"Thanks, now, Aksel, stop, no fights."

{Can you please write clearer, I can't tell who is speaking and doing anything.}

YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015

The Bug Stomper
August 1, 2015

"And you are?" I asked. Ofaal Nuk desperately scooped the gold back into his bag. Some people still stared.

by The Bug Stomper
August 1, 2015

"And you are?" I asked. Ofaal Nuk desperately scooped the gold back into his bag. Some people still stared.

Sharsosah
August 1, 2015

"Sharsosah, mighty warrior of blackreach, inventor and vigilante. You can call me Shar."

by Sharsosah
August 1, 2015

"Sharsosah, mighty warrior of blackreach, inventor and vigilante. You can call me Shar."

The Bug Stomper
August 1, 2015

"A vigilante? Oh. I'm Aksel." We shook hands. "Nice career. Are you on the run right now?"

by The Bug Stomper
August 1, 2015

"A vigilante? Oh. I'm Aksel." We shook hands. "Nice career. Are you on the run right now?"

Sharsosah
August 1, 2015

"Hah, as if, the guards wont dare go near me."

by Sharsosah
August 1, 2015

"Hah, as if, the guards wont dare go near me."

The Bug Stomper
August 1, 2015

"Oh, I'm sure why." I looked back at Nuk, who now had a stern look. Get out of here; I'm about to wet my pants.

"Uh, it was great to meet you, Shar. Maybe we'll meet again...under good circumstances. My friend and I have to go. This place wasn't the best selection."

by The Bug Stomper
August 1, 2015

"Oh, I'm sure why." I looked back at Nuk, who now had a stern look. Get out of here; I'm about to wet my pants.

"Uh, it was great to meet you, Shar. Maybe we'll meet again...under good circumstances. My friend and I have to go. This place wasn't the best selection."

1  2  3  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.