A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Average life of a whiterun guard

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8 > >>  

vahlok do laas
March 17, 2015

(The group walked in to a hunter)

Hunter: Hello my friends going on a long travel? You can buy some fresh meat of me. Just caught this morning. Where are you guys going to?

by vahlok do laas
March 17, 2015

(The group walked in to a hunter)

Hunter: Hello my friends going on a long travel? You can buy some fresh meat of me. Just caught this morning. Where are you guys going to?

Liis
Administrator
March 17, 2015
Loklin: Helgen. Dotthyne's head will roll.
by Liis
March 17, 2015
Loklin: Helgen. Dotthyne's head will roll.

Elderscrollsreader
March 18, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Elderscrollsreader
March 18, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Elderscrollsreader
March 19, 2015

Acasius: (to hunter) yes, it will be difficult, we'll buy two of your finest venison.

by Elderscrollsreader
March 19, 2015

Acasius: (to hunter) yes, it will be difficult, we'll buy two of your finest venison.

Liis
Administrator
March 19, 2015
Arkille: Yes, food would be very sufficient.
by Liis
March 19, 2015
Arkille: Yes, food would be very sufficient.

Elderscrollsreader
March 19, 2015

Acasius: (gives gold) thank you sir. 

by Elderscrollsreader
March 19, 2015

Acasius: (gives gold) thank you sir. 

Liis
Administrator
March 19, 2015
Fraer: Alright, let's head out. Dotthyne's not gonna be waiting on us.
by Liis
March 19, 2015
Fraer: Alright, let's head out. Dotthyne's not gonna be waiting on us.

Elderscrollsreader
March 21, 2015

(The men, close to helgen, find a blood trail, and decide to follow it, it led to a man holding his side in pain, hadvar) Acasius: you two magic users, do either of you know any healing spells?

by Elderscrollsreader
March 21, 2015

(The men, close to helgen, find a blood trail, and decide to follow it, it led to a man holding his side in pain, hadvar) Acasius: you two magic users, do either of you know any healing spells?

Liis
Administrator
April 20, 2015
Arkille: Let me see him. (Kneels down and starts tending to Hadvar with a yellow-glowing healing spell)
by Liis
April 20, 2015
Arkille: Let me see him. (Kneels down and starts tending to Hadvar with a yellow-glowing healing spell)

Elderscrollsreader
April 24, 2015

Hadvar: egghh, thank you sir

by Elderscrollsreader
April 24, 2015

Hadvar: egghh, thank you sir

Grolahmul
May 14, 2015
Arkille: It was a mere trifle of my magic, you're welcome, Hadvar. Would you help us slay the woman that maimed you?
by Grolahmul
May 14, 2015
Arkille: It was a mere trifle of my magic, you're welcome, Hadvar. Would you help us slay the woman that maimed you?

Elderscrollsreader
May 18, 2015

Hadvar: Gladly, I will slay anyone who worships her...

by Elderscrollsreader
May 18, 2015

Hadvar: Gladly, I will slay anyone who worships her...

Grolahmul
May 19, 2015

Acasius (To the whole party): All right then, let's go!

by Grolahmul
May 19, 2015

Acasius (To the whole party): All right then, let's go!

Elderscrollsreader
May 21, 2015

As they fight off many bandit worshipped they are cut and healed, they travel forth directly towards a glowing orb of magic, they see a woman inside, controlling the black magic.

by Elderscrollsreader
May 21, 2015

As they fight off many bandit worshipped they are cut and healed, they travel forth directly towards a glowing orb of magic, they see a woman inside, controlling the black magic.

Grolahmul
May 23, 2015

Acasius (whispering): Here is what we will do. Fraer goes in front with his illusions and invisibility, while the warriors: Hadvar, Loklin, and I take the other sides. Arkille, you hang behind and cast shock spells when you see openings. Got it?

by Grolahmul
May 23, 2015

Acasius (whispering): Here is what we will do. Fraer goes in front with his illusions and invisibility, while the warriors: Hadvar, Loklin, and I take the other sides. Arkille, you hang behind and cast shock spells when you see openings. Got it?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.