Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Average life of a whiterun guard

1  2  3  5  6  7  8 > >>  

Elderscrollsreader
March 5, 2015

A guards first day at work and he is put on duty to watch who goes into and out of the gates. What does he do? Just start throwing out random things but keep it T rated.

by Elderscrollsreader
March 5, 2015

A guards first day at work and he is put on duty to watch who goes into and out of the gates. What does he do? Just start throwing out random things but keep it T rated.

Elderscrollsreader
March 5, 2015

Says screw it and grabs an ale at the nearest inn.

by Elderscrollsreader
March 5, 2015

Says screw it and grabs an ale at the nearest inn.

Liis
Administrator
March 6, 2015
Bar tending lady: You look upset. You haven't even taken off your helmet.
by Liis
March 6, 2015
Bar tending lady: You look upset. You haven't even taken off your helmet.

Elderscrollsreader
March 7, 2015

Guard: I thought my first day would've been better than gate duty

by Elderscrollsreader
March 7, 2015

Guard: I thought my first day would've been better than gate duty

Liis
Administrator
March 7, 2015
Bar tending lady: Well I think it's better than serving ale and having to deal with drunken brawls every day.
by Liis
March 7, 2015
Bar tending lady: Well I think it's better than serving ale and having to deal with drunken brawls every day.

Elderscrollsreader
March 7, 2015

Guard: at least there are bets on those, I barely get payed for stopping a thief who stole 3 golden statues.

by Elderscrollsreader
March 7, 2015

Guard: at least there are bets on those, I barely get payed for stopping a thief who stole 3 golden statues.

Liis
Administrator
March 7, 2015
Bar tending lady: (Starts wiping off the counter, and saying nonchalantly with raised brows) I would've taken the statues.
by Liis
March 7, 2015
Bar tending lady: (Starts wiping off the counter, and saying nonchalantly with raised brows) I would've taken the statues.

Elderscrollsreader
March 7, 2015

Guard: can't all goes back to the original owner, it sucks we can trade these things in for spends up gold. (Takes a drink and throws some wood in the pit)

by Elderscrollsreader
March 7, 2015

Guard: can't all goes back to the original owner, it sucks we can trade these things in for spends up gold. (Takes a drink and throws some wood in the pit)

Liis
Administrator
March 7, 2015
bar tending lady: If you want some real recognition, I hear there's a necromancer that needs to be taken care of just over the hill.
by Liis
March 7, 2015
bar tending lady: If you want some real recognition, I hear there's a necromancer that needs to be taken care of just over the hill.

Elderscrollsreader
March 7, 2015

Guard: can't go anywhere without bosses permission but maybe if we just ask maybe we'll go scout it out with that greedy dragonborn guy.

by Elderscrollsreader
March 7, 2015

Guard: can't go anywhere without bosses permission but maybe if we just ask maybe we'll go scout it out with that greedy dragonborn guy.

Liis
Administrator
March 7, 2015
Bar tending lady: (Stops abruptly and glares) "We" as in...
by Liis
March 7, 2015
Bar tending lady: (Stops abruptly and glares) "We" as in...

Elderscrollsreader
March 7, 2015

Guard: me some other guards, dragonborn, and anyone willing to come along. Who else?

by Elderscrollsreader
March 7, 2015

Guard: me some other guards, dragonborn, and anyone willing to come along. Who else?

Liis
Administrator
March 8, 2015
Bar tending lady: You think the Dragonborn will help you?
by Liis
March 8, 2015
Bar tending lady: You think the Dragonborn will help you?

Elderscrollsreader
March 8, 2015

Guard: anything that has a reward he'll do

by Elderscrollsreader
March 8, 2015

Guard: anything that has a reward he'll do

Liis
Administrator
March 8, 2015
Bar tending lady: That's true. Where is he usually at this hour?
by Liis
March 8, 2015
Bar tending lady: That's true. Where is he usually at this hour?
 1  2  3  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.