A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Average life of a whiterun guard

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

Liis
Administrator
March 11, 2015
Breton: Power used in the wrong hands isn't ever good. The Crisis wasn't magic's fault, it was that evil being's fault.
by Liis
March 11, 2015
Breton: Power used in the wrong hands isn't ever good. The Crisis wasn't magic's fault, it was that evil being's fault.

Elderscrollsreader
March 11, 2015

Guard: yes, I was just a young boy then, yet terrified of the demons who come through that blasted portal, my father had died the third day of the first portal being there. A very sad moment it was.

by Elderscrollsreader
March 11, 2015

Guard: yes, I was just a young boy then, yet terrified of the demons who come through that blasted portal, my father had died the third day of the first portal being there. A very sad moment it was.

Elderscrollsreader
March 12, 2015

Guard: (to the Breton) what allowed it to get here? Magic. What did it use to fight? Magic. What type of monsters were summoned to fight the people who went to the wrong side of the portal? Demons summoned by use of magic.

by Elderscrollsreader
March 12, 2015

Guard: (to the Breton) what allowed it to get here? Magic. What did it use to fight? Magic. What type of monsters were summoned to fight the people who went to the wrong side of the portal? Demons summoned by use of magic.

Liis
Administrator
March 12, 2015
Breton: Bah... I'm going home. (Walks out)
by Liis
March 12, 2015
Breton: Bah... I'm going home. (Walks out)

Elderscrollsreader
March 12, 2015

Guard: enough of this, bar tender where is that bounty?!

by Elderscrollsreader
March 12, 2015

Guard: enough of this, bar tender where is that bounty?!

Liis
Administrator
March 12, 2015
Bar tending lady: Steward said just southwest of Riverwood.
by Liis
March 12, 2015
Bar tending lady: Steward said just southwest of Riverwood.

Elderscrollsreader
March 13, 2015

Guard: who here is coming along!?

by Elderscrollsreader
March 13, 2015

Guard: who here is coming along!?

Liis
Administrator
March 13, 2015
Breton: I ain't got nothin' better to do. (Gets up)
by Liis
March 13, 2015
Breton: I ain't got nothin' better to do. (Gets up)

Liis
Administrator
March 13, 2015
Nord 1: Aye. (Takes one last drink and slams tankard down on table)
by Liis
March 13, 2015
Nord 1: Aye. (Takes one last drink and slams tankard down on table)

Liis
Administrator
March 13, 2015
Breton: You can say I know a thing or two about the arcane arts. (Stretches boastfully) Just in case this necros's magic proves your metal inferior, I can keep your hides alive.
by Liis
March 13, 2015
Breton: You can say I know a thing or two about the arcane arts. (Stretches boastfully) Just in case this necros's magic proves your metal inferior, I can keep your hides alive.

Elderscrollsreader
March 13, 2015

Guard: Breton, I thought you left this inn! But what ever, any one else, if not we're leaving?

by Elderscrollsreader
March 13, 2015

Guard: Breton, I thought you left this inn! But what ever, any one else, if not we're leaving?

Liis
Administrator
March 13, 2015
Breton 2* my baad
by Liis
March 13, 2015
Breton 2* my baad

Liis
Administrator
March 13, 2015
(Everyone is silent and staring)
by Liis
March 13, 2015
(Everyone is silent and staring)

Elderscrollsreader
March 14, 2015

Guard: let's go, don't want to waste any time

by Elderscrollsreader
March 14, 2015

Guard: let's go, don't want to waste any time

Liis
Administrator
March 14, 2015
(Each party member went to their respective homes and readied their equipment before meeting at the Whiterun gates. The guards open the gates for the crew, already hearing word of their quest)
by Liis
March 14, 2015
(Each party member went to their respective homes and readied their equipment before meeting at the Whiterun gates. The guards open the gates for the crew, already hearing word of their quest)
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.