Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [ND] Warhammer 40,000: Alliance

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  25  26  27  28 > >>  

Emperor of Man
October 22, 2015

Galariel stares off into the distance. 'So . . . Chaos has finally reached us. We must hurry. Bring your men and the Orks. We leave as soon as we can.' 

by Emperor of Man
October 22, 2015

Galariel stares off into the distance. 'So . . . Chaos has finally reached us. We must hurry. Bring your men and the Orks. We leave as soon as we can.' 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015
(Come on I want a battle)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015
(Come on I want a battle)

Lokonikah
October 23, 2015

(( Unless we had more psykers than just the Farseer, or had us a company of Space Marines, we're fucked. Our air support is already occupied as it is :/ So yeah, you may have well one this fight without killing a single one of us. ))

He nods to him, before openly castin his thoughts out.

I'll cover you, since I'll be more likely to shoot Hellsmasha than talk to the greenskin filth.

With that, he and the last of his men regroup with a pair of standard Chimeras, each sporting a twin-linked heavy bolter, and a single standard Leman Russ MBT, carrying the normal cannon, forward and side mounted heavy bolters. All of their weapons are blazing away, the cannon of the Leman Russ firing at the daemons in order to kill at least one of the damnable monstrosities. The Chimera on the left side of the Leman Russ (When looking at the vehicles from behind) opens up its rear compartment, dropping out a full Heavy Weapons Cadian platoon, who's lasgun wielders quickly lay down a field of fire before the heart of the platoon, the Heavy Bolter team, sets up on a nearby roof, one man manning the gun while his female counterpart feeds the ammunition to it.

by Lokonikah
October 23, 2015

(( Unless we had more psykers than just the Farseer, or had us a company of Space Marines, we're fucked. Our air support is already occupied as it is :/ So yeah, you may have well one this fight without killing a single one of us. ))

He nods to him, before openly castin his thoughts out.

I'll cover you, since I'll be more likely to shoot Hellsmasha than talk to the greenskin filth.

With that, he and the last of his men regroup with a pair of standard Chimeras, each sporting a twin-linked heavy bolter, and a single standard Leman Russ MBT, carrying the normal cannon, forward and side mounted heavy bolters. All of their weapons are blazing away, the cannon of the Leman Russ firing at the daemons in order to kill at least one of the damnable monstrosities. The Chimera on the left side of the Leman Russ (When looking at the vehicles from behind) opens up its rear compartment, dropping out a full Heavy Weapons Cadian platoon, who's lasgun wielders quickly lay down a field of fire before the heart of the platoon, the Heavy Bolter team, sets up on a nearby roof, one man manning the gun while his female counterpart feeds the ammunition to it.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015

One of the Daemon Princes spotted the Orks and Eldars "Foameye they're retreating!" Foameye finished blasting 50 Necrons and chopping 15 draugrs heads off "Get them leave none alive! I will be there in a moment!" 4 of the Daemon princes hacked away and blasted their way through the Necrons and Draugr

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015

One of the Daemon Princes spotted the Orks and Eldars "Foameye they're retreating!" Foameye finished blasting 50 Necrons and chopping 15 draugrs heads off "Get them leave none alive! I will be there in a moment!" 4 of the Daemon princes hacked away and blasted their way through the Necrons and Draugr

Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015
The other 3 continued to hack away at the Necrons an Draugr, Foameye aimed at the Leman Russ and fired rapidly at it
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015
The other 3 continued to hack away at the Necrons an Draugr, Foameye aimed at the Leman Russ and fired rapidly at it

Lokonikah
October 23, 2015

(( I assume this is with a weapon used to kill soldiers, so thus the thick armor of the Main Battle Tank will deflect it rather easily :D ))

The forward Heavy Bolter and main cannon of the MBT turns to face the daemon, the rounds of the abomination's weapon doing little more than bounce off of the thick adamantium armor. The Heavy Bolter roars to life, .75 caliber high-explosive rounds leaping out at about 650 RPM, followed by the cannon belching out an HEAP (High Explosive Anti Personel) round towards Foameye.

by Lokonikah
October 23, 2015

(( I assume this is with a weapon used to kill soldiers, so thus the thick armor of the Main Battle Tank will deflect it rather easily :D ))

The forward Heavy Bolter and main cannon of the MBT turns to face the daemon, the rounds of the abomination's weapon doing little more than bounce off of the thick adamantium armor. The Heavy Bolter roars to life, .75 caliber high-explosive rounds leaping out at about 650 RPM, followed by the cannon belching out an HEAP (High Explosive Anti Personel) round towards Foameye.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015
(no one wanna fight :( )
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015
(no one wanna fight :( )

Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015
(shit nvm...and Foameye holds a huge and powerful gun in one hand and an axe of khorne in the other)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015
(shit nvm...and Foameye holds a huge and powerful gun in one hand and an axe of khorne in the other)

Lokonikah
October 23, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Huge and powerful gun. Well, what gun is it, a bolter? Plasma gun? w0t iz it ))

by Lokonikah
October 23, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Huge and powerful gun. Well, what gun is it, a bolter? Plasma gun? w0t iz it ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015
Foameye dodges before he is hit and the other 3 Daemon princes charge at the MBT, jumping onto it and blasting it rapidly while swingig there axes and helkblades into it
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015
Foameye dodges before he is hit and the other 3 Daemon princes charge at the MBT, jumping onto it and blasting it rapidly while swingig there axes and helkblades into it

Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015
@Lokonikah (Idk I'm searching it up :P)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015
@Lokonikah (Idk I'm searching it up :P)

Lokonikah
October 23, 2015

The twin-linked (Basically two of them attached to the same turret :D) Heavy Bolter turrets on the flanking Chimeras open fire onto the daemons, along with the Kasrkin. The Heavy Weapons platoon of the Cadians moves away to deal with the Necrons and Draugr alongside the Farseer and Orks. At this range, it should be impossible for the rapid-fire machineguns and lasguns to miss the daemons. The Leman Russ aims its cannon at one of the daemons while they are charging, firing another high velocity round at it. (In all honesty, with how close the Daemons are, those no way they can really dodge this much fire.)

As for Gideon, he orders his taskforce of Kasrkin to retreat, all of them firing a few more shots before sprinting down the street as fast possible while the intense fighting goes on behind them.

Forgive me, Farseer! But, I had to save my Kasrkin that were left, I will direct artillery fire onto your location, just get those daemons away from the convoy so you and the rest of the Orks and Cadians can retreat.

(( We should pause and wait for Strun. ))

by Lokonikah
October 23, 2015

The twin-linked (Basically two of them attached to the same turret :D) Heavy Bolter turrets on the flanking Chimeras open fire onto the daemons, along with the Kasrkin. The Heavy Weapons platoon of the Cadians moves away to deal with the Necrons and Draugr alongside the Farseer and Orks. At this range, it should be impossible for the rapid-fire machineguns and lasguns to miss the daemons. The Leman Russ aims its cannon at one of the daemons while they are charging, firing another high velocity round at it. (In all honesty, with how close the Daemons are, those no way they can really dodge this much fire.)

As for Gideon, he orders his taskforce of Kasrkin to retreat, all of them firing a few more shots before sprinting down the street as fast possible while the intense fighting goes on behind them.

Forgive me, Farseer! But, I had to save my Kasrkin that were left, I will direct artillery fire onto your location, just get those daemons away from the convoy so you and the rest of the Orks and Cadians can retreat.

(( We should pause and wait for Strun. ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015

(Bruh xD I'm not losing any if my battalion URAAA) The other 4 Daemon Princes jump onto the Leman Russ and start pounding at the armor and artillery literally trying to rip it apart while the other 2 Princes with Foameye open fire with Plasma Cannons  at the Chimeras while Foameye takes fire at the chimeras with his Kai gun 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015

(Bruh xD I'm not losing any if my battalion URAAA) The other 4 Daemon Princes jump onto the Leman Russ and start pounding at the armor and artillery literally trying to rip it apart while the other 2 Princes with Foameye open fire with Plasma Cannons  at the Chimeras while Foameye takes fire at the chimeras with his Kai gun 

Lokonikah
October 23, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( That's godmode and thus cheating and against roleplaying rules. Daemon princes aren't immune to damage, this many .75 caliber explosive rounds, basically about 7 or 8 RAPID FIRE GRENADE LAUNCHERS, is enough to put down an entire PLATOON-sized unit of well over twenty Chaos Marines before they manage to do any damage. Imperial Guard as individuals are rather weak, but the firepower they carry is about as much as Space Marines. Speaking of which, since I DO control the Imperium of Man, I may very well pull in some Grey Knights... Look them up if you don't know what they are. ))

by Lokonikah
October 23, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( That's godmode and thus cheating and against roleplaying rules. Daemon princes aren't immune to damage, this many .75 caliber explosive rounds, basically about 7 or 8 RAPID FIRE GRENADE LAUNCHERS, is enough to put down an entire PLATOON-sized unit of well over twenty Chaos Marines before they manage to do any damage. Imperial Guard as individuals are rather weak, but the firepower they carry is about as much as Space Marines. Speaking of which, since I DO control the Imperium of Man, I may very well pull in some Grey Knights... Look them up if you don't know what they are. ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015

(Ok then how in the hell am I supposed too dodge this or make it out I don't want to lose any of my battalion :(  ) 

"Hurry up and get to the Eldars and Orks, I'll hold them off, if they get beyond me then I'll make my way to where you're headed!" Commanded Foameye as all 6 of the Daemon princes blast there way through the necrons and draugr, and Foameye himself sends one last blast at the leman russ with his kai gun when he decides too make his way out of there as he continues to suppress there fire with blasts from his kai gun and plasma cannon. Still shot up he manages too get out of there line of fire before it was too late as he makes his way to the other 6 princes that were on there way to the retreating eldars and orks

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015

(Ok then how in the hell am I supposed too dodge this or make it out I don't want to lose any of my battalion :(  ) 

"Hurry up and get to the Eldars and Orks, I'll hold them off, if they get beyond me then I'll make my way to where you're headed!" Commanded Foameye as all 6 of the Daemon princes blast there way through the necrons and draugr, and Foameye himself sends one last blast at the leman russ with his kai gun when he decides too make his way out of there as he continues to suppress there fire with blasts from his kai gun and plasma cannon. Still shot up he manages too get out of there line of fire before it was too late as he makes his way to the other 6 princes that were on there way to the retreating eldars and orks

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  25  26  27  28 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.