Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [ND] Warhammer 40,000: Alliance

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  25  26  27  28 > >>  

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz
(it's pronounced Fo-a-mey)

(Actually it is a compact word. Daemons do that since their true names are so hard to pronounce, they give each other nicknames.)

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz
(it's pronounced Fo-a-mey)

(Actually it is a compact word. Daemons do that since their true names are so hard to pronounce, they give each other nicknames.)

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

( Then spell it like that :P )

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

( Then spell it like that :P )

Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015
(meh, anywho I get a battalion :D, I'm a daemon prince of Khorne, I'm so fucking OP XD)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015
(meh, anywho I get a battalion :D, I'm a daemon prince of Khorne, I'm so fucking OP XD)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Niid, niid The great WAAAGH!) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Niid, niid The great WAAAGH!) 

Emperor of Man
October 22, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(We all are. :/ This is WARHAMMER! Everyone is OP. Other than the Imperial Guard. They suck.)

by Emperor of Man
October 22, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(We all are. :/ This is WARHAMMER! Everyone is OP. Other than the Imperial Guard. They suck.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015
(oh...meh I'll still manage with a battalion of six)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Against an army of Eldar, Orks and Cadian. That's kind of fair) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Lokonikah
October 22, 2015
StrunLokSingh

( Ahem! *Shows Gideon's service record, showing hundreds of recorded kills in his comparatively short military career, some of them even daemons, even a Chaos Marine!* You were saying? *A platoon of 50 Kasrkin show up, wearing standard issue armor that can shrug off BOLTERS, and using weapons that are, again, standard issue for them that can KILL a Space/Chaos Marine in just a few shots* )

by Lokonikah
October 22, 2015
StrunLokSingh

( Ahem! *Shows Gideon's service record, showing hundreds of recorded kills in his comparatively short military career, some of them even daemons, even a Chaos Marine!* You were saying? *A platoon of 50 Kasrkin show up, wearing standard issue armor that can shrug off BOLTERS, and using weapons that are, again, standard issue for them that can KILL a Space/Chaos Marine in just a few shots* )

Lokonikah
October 22, 2015

(( Hello? :P ))

by Lokonikah
October 22, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015
Lokonikah

(Fos?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015
Lokonikah

(Fos?)

Lokonikah
October 22, 2015

(( This is a Fokker (A German WW1 triplane). IT FOKKS. ))

by Lokonikah
October 22, 2015

(( This is a Fokker (A German WW1 triplane). IT FOKKS. ))

captainnate
October 22, 2015
Are you guys still accepting people?
by captainnate
October 22, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015
captainnate

(Yes, you must know lore about Warhammer: 40k, Strun can teach you that, if he refuses then you can't join) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015
captainnate

(Yes, you must know lore about Warhammer: 40k, Strun can teach you that, if he refuses then you can't join) 

Emperor of Man
October 22, 2015
Lokonikah

(I'm talking about these guys: LINK)

by Emperor of Man
October 22, 2015
Lokonikah

(I'm talking about these guys: LINK)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  25  26  27  28 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.