Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Return of Ruvaakthur: A Roleplay

Zokeyr14706
July 7, 2016

?In this role play, you play as an Original Character of yours who was born after Alduin was defeated and has become one of the New Dragonborn. These new Dragonborn must band together to defeat a dragon even more powerful than Alduin: the Black Tyrant, Ruvaakthur. Can you battle alongside your fellow Dovahkiin and defeat the Black Tyrant?

?Rules

?1. Limit swearing to that found in Skyrim.

?2. No sexually obscene material. Characters may get into romantic relationships, but please, keep the Dovahkiin's love lives PG-13.

?3.Do not get mad if an NPC dies. After all, this is the Black Tyrant Ruvaakthur.

?4. If you want to, your character can die, but only in your own post. There will be a chance to bring them back to life.

?5. You may make your own shouts, but no overpowered ones.

?

?Characters:

?Prometheus, a male Argonian mage with a mildly split personality

by Zokeyr14706
July 7, 2016

?In this role play, you play as an Original Character of yours who was born after Alduin was defeated and has become one of the New Dragonborn. These new Dragonborn must band together to defeat a dragon even more powerful than Alduin: the Black Tyrant, Ruvaakthur. Can you battle alongside your fellow Dovahkiin and defeat the Black Tyrant?

?Rules

?1. Limit swearing to that found in Skyrim.

?2. No sexually obscene material. Characters may get into romantic relationships, but please, keep the Dovahkiin's love lives PG-13.

?3.Do not get mad if an NPC dies. After all, this is the Black Tyrant Ruvaakthur.

?4. If you want to, your character can die, but only in your own post. There will be a chance to bring them back to life.

?5. You may make your own shouts, but no overpowered ones.

?

?Characters:

?Prometheus, a male Argonian mage with a mildly split personality

Dzydzilelya
July 8, 2016

Endelle Eagle-Eye went hunting with her friend Aela. They haven't seen eachother in eons, they definitely had to spend time together. Endelle and Aela used to compete on who could get the biggest beast. Both were amazing hunters, they are one with nature. Amazing archers, trackers and trappers they were. After the Alduin crisis, Endelle decided to find a steady job, instead of being a bandit all her life. She headed straight to Whiterun where she decided to hunt for the local butcher. The job didn't have the biggest income of coin, but enough to suffice her needs. One morning, when Endelle went to the local market. This is where she saw Aela. Today, they reunited for the first time in probably a decade. The look on both their faces when they saw eachother was of surprise. A happy one. Of course, they had to celebrate, so they headed straight to the forest. As they were both tracking an animal, they noticed some strange marks on the trees and soil. Nothing like they've seen. Both were eager to find what great beast lies ahead. Upon finding a clearing in the forest, they noticed that a lot of trees were crushed and burned. Not a single clue of what could've happened there.

Fos vust daar kos ?

Endelle asked.  Aela looked at her at shrugged, After replacing a lock of her platinum blonde hair, Endelle went further. Aela stopped her.

Sahlon do ag sliin.

Endelle took a deep breath. Aela was right. Both rushed at the other end of the clearing, only to find a butchered and burned carcass of what seemed to be a bear. The two hunters followed the trails. they arrived a at cave. Not too big, but not small. Just the right size for a...

...Dovah.

Endelle turned her head towards Aela. Could it be true ? The dragons aren't dead ? Everyone thought that the death of Alduin meant the end of the dragons. What are they going to do ? It's not like they could kill it, but it was right there, in front of their very own eyes. It appeared to be sleeping. Dragons sleep ? Endelle never knew what dragons looked like. She heard the stories, like every Nord, but  since the bandit life kept her busy, she never had the time to keep up with the latest gossip. The dovah lied there, black as night, wings used and scarred. The scales of the besst seemed razor sharp, enough to tear to the strongest plates of armor. The beast was breathing loudly. Suddenly, it started grunting and moving. Aela and Endelle ran like never before. Upon exiting the forest, they stopped to catch a breath. Upon arriving in Whiterun, they ran to Dragonsreach. After alerting the Jarl, they headed straight to the Bannered Mare to have a few drinks and spreaad the word. 

(Hey, so I started the adventure, last I know, roleplaying was kinda banned, so I hope that when paarth sees this he'll give it a chance :). I didn't have all the details, so I made some assumptions about the location and caracteristics of Ruvaakthur. Hope this debut part invites others to join in !)

by Dzydzilelya
July 8, 2016

Endelle Eagle-Eye went hunting with her friend Aela. They haven't seen eachother in eons, they definitely had to spend time together. Endelle and Aela used to compete on who could get the biggest beast. Both were amazing hunters, they are one with nature. Amazing archers, trackers and trappers they were. After the Alduin crisis, Endelle decided to find a steady job, instead of being a bandit all her life. She headed straight to Whiterun where she decided to hunt for the local butcher. The job didn't have the biggest income of coin, but enough to suffice her needs. One morning, when Endelle went to the local market. This is where she saw Aela. Today, they reunited for the first time in probably a decade. The look on both their faces when they saw eachother was of surprise. A happy one. Of course, they had to celebrate, so they headed straight to the forest. As they were both tracking an animal, they noticed some strange marks on the trees and soil. Nothing like they've seen. Both were eager to find what great beast lies ahead. Upon finding a clearing in the forest, they noticed that a lot of trees were crushed and burned. Not a single clue of what could've happened there.

Fos vust daar kos ?

Endelle asked.  Aela looked at her at shrugged, After replacing a lock of her platinum blonde hair, Endelle went further. Aela stopped her.

Sahlon do ag sliin.

Endelle took a deep breath. Aela was right. Both rushed at the other end of the clearing, only to find a butchered and burned carcass of what seemed to be a bear. The two hunters followed the trails. they arrived a at cave. Not too big, but not small. Just the right size for a...

...Dovah.

Endelle turned her head towards Aela. Could it be true ? The dragons aren't dead ? Everyone thought that the death of Alduin meant the end of the dragons. What are they going to do ? It's not like they could kill it, but it was right there, in front of their very own eyes. It appeared to be sleeping. Dragons sleep ? Endelle never knew what dragons looked like. She heard the stories, like every Nord, but  since the bandit life kept her busy, she never had the time to keep up with the latest gossip. The dovah lied there, black as night, wings used and scarred. The scales of the besst seemed razor sharp, enough to tear to the strongest plates of armor. The beast was breathing loudly. Suddenly, it started grunting and moving. Aela and Endelle ran like never before. Upon exiting the forest, they stopped to catch a breath. Upon arriving in Whiterun, they ran to Dragonsreach. After alerting the Jarl, they headed straight to the Bannered Mare to have a few drinks and spreaad the word. 

(Hey, so I started the adventure, last I know, roleplaying was kinda banned, so I hope that when paarth sees this he'll give it a chance :). I didn't have all the details, so I made some assumptions about the location and caracteristics of Ruvaakthur. Hope this debut part invites others to join in !)

paarthurnax
Administrator
July 8, 2016

Sorry to crash the party, but unfortunately roleplay threads are against the forum rules. We've had issues with roleplay threads in the past, so they are no longer allowed. It looks like a lot of thought has gone into this so I'm sorry to say I have to lock the thread. You're welcome to continue the adventure in a group conversation.

by paarthurnax
July 8, 2016

Sorry to crash the party, but unfortunately roleplay threads are against the forum rules. We've had issues with roleplay threads in the past, so they are no longer allowed. It looks like a lot of thought has gone into this so I'm sorry to say I have to lock the thread. You're welcome to continue the adventure in a group conversation.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.