Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Storyline Debate

1  2 > >>  

Kiirnolbormahu
January 17, 2018

My favorite by far is the companions. This is most likely because I like to play warrior characters. It also gives you a sense of pride (and accomplisment) for being an honorable hero.

by Kiirnolbormahu
January 17, 2018

My favorite by far is the companions. This is most likely because I like to play warrior characters. It also gives you a sense of pride (and accomplisment) for being an honorable hero.

Fronlaasfrin
January 17, 2018

I like the Deadric quests, especially Sheogorath's quest for the Wabbajack.

by Fronlaasfrin
January 17, 2018

I like the Deadric quests, especially Sheogorath's quest for the Wabbajack.

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 17, 2018

The Dark Brotherhood was my favorite storyline to play through. I loved the NPC's, and the setup with the Emperor was pretty intense!

by paarthurnax
January 17, 2018

The Dark Brotherhood was my favorite storyline to play through. I loved the NPC's, and the setup with the Emperor was pretty intense!

Kiirnolbormahu
January 17, 2018

I liked that too, when I made my assassin character build, it was really weak though.

by Kiirnolbormahu
January 17, 2018

I liked that too, when I made my assassin character build, it was really weak though.

Vahdin Eroljan
January 17, 2018

The Dark Brotherhood. After all, that is where this one finds home. And work. She also finds enjoyment in the tales of her glory. Especially the death of the Emperor. Thank the gods that the Stormcloaks are too dull to realize that this one killed him. They would not like a member of the Brotherhood amongst them.

by Vahdin Eroljan
January 17, 2018

The Dark Brotherhood. After all, that is where this one finds home. And work. She also finds enjoyment in the tales of her glory. Especially the death of the Emperor. Thank the gods that the Stormcloaks are too dull to realize that this one killed him. They would not like a member of the Brotherhood amongst them.

Vahdin Eroljan
January 17, 2018
Kow

This one believe that you may have chosen the wrong path if your abilities caused you to be weak. Light armour, sneak, one handed and archery are the best one to train, in this one's eyes, that is.

by Vahdin Eroljan
January 17, 2018
Kow

This one believe that you may have chosen the wrong path if your abilities caused you to be weak. Light armour, sneak, one handed and archery are the best one to train, in this one's eyes, that is.

Sildolok
January 18, 2018

Hey, in my opinion, the best questline definitely has to be the Thieves Guild questline.

I just love the Nightingales and the entire dwemer finale was just awesome. It also included some of the best equipment in the game!

by Sildolok
January 18, 2018

Hey, in my opinion, the best questline definitely has to be the Thieves Guild questline.

I just love the Nightingales and the entire dwemer finale was just awesome. It also included some of the best equipment in the game!

Kiirnolbormahu
January 18, 2018
Lo Vonun Vahzen

Yeah, I am just not one for sneak.

by Kiirnolbormahu
January 18, 2018
Lo Vonun Vahzen

Yeah, I am just not one for sneak.

Deyra
January 25, 2018

Does the Dragonborn storyline count? That was my favorite. The story really had me hooked, Miraak was a great villain, Apocrypha was a terrifying/awesome place to explore (plus there's a lot of books in there, I love to read them to learn more about the lore). And it's reminiscent of Morrowind, which is cool. The armor, more creative dungeons, shouts like Bend Will and Dragon Aspect, characters, freakin' werebears, all a great time.

by Deyra
January 25, 2018

Does the Dragonborn storyline count? That was my favorite. The story really had me hooked, Miraak was a great villain, Apocrypha was a terrifying/awesome place to explore (plus there's a lot of books in there, I love to read them to learn more about the lore). And it's reminiscent of Morrowind, which is cool. The armor, more creative dungeons, shouts like Bend Will and Dragon Aspect, characters, freakin' werebears, all a great time.

Foaakdah
January 30, 2018
paarthurnax

That was a great storyline. SPOILERS:

When Astrid betrayed you I wanted to end her life. We were a part of a family and she would sacrifice us so that she could still live. The second best was obviously the bard's college.

by Foaakdah
January 30, 2018
paarthurnax

That was a great storyline. SPOILERS:

When Astrid betrayed you I wanted to end her life. We were a part of a family and she would sacrifice us so that she could still live. The second best was obviously the bard's college.

Foaakdah
January 30, 2018
Deyra

That storyline was addicting and cyclone is the best shout. Miraak was annoying which made the fight better and seem more enjoyable.

by Foaakdah
January 30, 2018
Deyra

That storyline was addicting and cyclone is the best shout. Miraak was annoying which made the fight better and seem more enjoyable.

thurdoal
February 6, 2018
i really like the Dark Brotherhood questline because i feel like it has the most to offer and it has an interesting story with multiple endings, i also like the attention to detail that some contracts have.
by thurdoal
February 6, 2018
i really like the Dark Brotherhood questline because i feel like it has the most to offer and it has an interesting story with multiple endings, i also like the attention to detail that some contracts have.

Kiirnolbormahu
February 7, 2018

I agree with that, I really enjoyed it. But all other fights were near impossible.

by Kiirnolbormahu
February 7, 2018

I agree with that, I really enjoyed it. But all other fights were near impossible.

Fronlaasfrin
February 8, 2018
@Foaakdah the storyline was fantastic and Soslthiem, *mwah*, was great. I really enjoyed all the DLC added.
by Fronlaasfrin
February 8, 2018
@Foaakdah the storyline was fantastic and Soslthiem, *mwah*, was great. I really enjoyed all the DLC added.

SesameChicken
May 30, 2018

My favorite storyline from any TES game has to be the Dark Brotherhood from Oblivion. My favorite from Skyrim is the Dragonborn DLC questline.

by SesameChicken
May 30, 2018

My favorite storyline from any TES game has to be the Dark Brotherhood from Oblivion. My favorite from Skyrim is the Dragonborn DLC questline.

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.