Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Video lessons

ZohiifZul
January 26, 2015

I would do it my self, but I am a noob at Dovahzul.

by ZohiifZul
January 26, 2015

I would do it my self, but I am a noob at Dovahzul.

BoDuSil
January 28, 2015

Very good idea! BTW this would probably work better on Site discussion. Yes, this should be so! why you might ask? Because everyday people make mistake mispronoucing words. For example, sometimes my cousin says Fus, which means force, and is pronounced as foos, says the word like the english word of "Fuse" if we had video lessons, it would have to say the word.

by BoDuSil
January 28, 2015

Very good idea! BTW this would probably work better on Site discussion. Yes, this should be so! why you might ask? Because everyday people make mistake mispronoucing words. For example, sometimes my cousin says Fus, which means force, and is pronounced as foos, says the word like the english word of "Fuse" if we had video lessons, it would have to say the word.

ZohiifZul
January 28, 2015

@BoDuSil exactly but I put it here since they could simply be YouTube videos linked by the site. not only would it helped with pronunciation but it allows for people to see and here the language in action. This would help newcomers, myself included, get the short and sweet style the language is founded on.

by ZohiifZul
January 28, 2015

@BoDuSil exactly but I put it here since they could simply be YouTube videos linked by the site. not only would it helped with pronunciation but it allows for people to see and here the language in action. This would help newcomers, myself included, get the short and sweet style the language is founded on.

Mul klo riik
January 29, 2015

I tried looking for this, but the videos were far and few between, and not one complete series. In addition to learning videos, I look forward seeing more recorded *cough*rapbattle*cough* literature.

by Mul klo riik
January 29, 2015

I tried looking for this, but the videos were far and few between, and not one complete series. In addition to learning videos, I look forward seeing more recorded *cough*rapbattle*cough* literature.

ZohiifZul
January 29, 2015

@Mul klo rii yeah, also any series you may find may not be up to date

by ZohiifZul
January 29, 2015

@Mul klo rii yeah, also any series you may find may not be up to date

hiith
January 29, 2015

I think I ought to try my hand at making a complete series of YouTube video lessons.

by hiith
January 29, 2015

I think I ought to try my hand at making a complete series of YouTube video lessons.

ZohiifZul
January 29, 2015

@hiith That would be excellent! May I suggest a format? A lesson, a translation, and a vocab list.

by ZohiifZul
January 29, 2015

@hiith That would be excellent! May I suggest a format? A lesson, a translation, and a vocab list.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.