Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dawnguard or Volkihar Vampires

1  2  3 > >>  

Dursilnir
February 4, 2015

I think i would go for The Vampires, because they have the Vampire lord form and, besides, if you go and do the dawnguard vampire questline before the companions theres a glitch that makes you werewolf-vampire lord. Kinda glitchy tough. Also you can be the leader of them and rebuild valerica's garden, which is pretty awesome, in my opinion.

by Dursilnir
February 4, 2015

I think i would go for The Vampires, because they have the Vampire lord form and, besides, if you go and do the dawnguard vampire questline before the companions theres a glitch that makes you werewolf-vampire lord. Kinda glitchy tough. Also you can be the leader of them and rebuild valerica's garden, which is pretty awesome, in my opinion.

hiith
February 4, 2015

I couldn't join the vampires. I just can't find it morally justifiable to become a cannibal (maybe I just use too much logic in video games). So I might as well kill them all.

by hiith
February 4, 2015

I couldn't join the vampires. I just can't find it morally justifiable to become a cannibal (maybe I just use too much logic in video games). So I might as well kill them all.

DovahKiinZaan
February 4, 2015

Vampires!

by DovahKiinZaan
February 4, 2015

Vampires!

Mirkrilaar
February 11, 2015

Dawnguard. Vampires are abominations of a deadra. They need to see the light!

by Mirkrilaar
February 11, 2015

Dawnguard. Vampires are abominations of a deadra. They need to see the light!

Jordan L
February 13, 2015

Dawnguard. They defend the people of skyrim, not kill them. Also the first time i got that dlc i went to whiterun and a vampire killed Adrianne Avenicci. That ticked me off. for one, i liked her, she was nice, and two, now i have to walk into the store to buy goods, which means i have to wait forever in the load screen after opening the door to buy stuff from warmaiden's. The game loading takes too long!!! lol

by Jordan L
February 13, 2015

Dawnguard. They defend the people of skyrim, not kill them. Also the first time i got that dlc i went to whiterun and a vampire killed Adrianne Avenicci. That ticked me off. for one, i liked her, she was nice, and two, now i have to walk into the store to buy goods, which means i have to wait forever in the load screen after opening the door to buy stuff from warmaiden's. The game loading takes too long!!! lol

Kronvullok
April 7, 2015

I'm on the fence with this one. Vampires give you cool abilities, but the Dawnguard gives you cool stuff. *Does a little "balance" motion with hands*

by Kronvullok
April 7, 2015

I'm on the fence with this one. Vampires give you cool abilities, but the Dawnguard gives you cool stuff. *Does a little "balance" motion with hands*

dovahnite
April 9, 2015

Dawnguard, it's not so much that I don't like vampires as I don't like Harkon. I like my sunlight, thanks.

by dovahnite
April 9, 2015

Dawnguard, it's not so much that I don't like vampires as I don't like Harkon. I like my sunlight, thanks.

Dinhaalvut
April 15, 2015

Vampires unless I'm a werewolf. Always. Harkon is a jerk, but that makes killing him more satisfying.

by Dinhaalvut
April 15, 2015

Vampires unless I'm a werewolf. Always. Harkon is a jerk, but that makes killing him more satisfying.

Zokunfelniir
September 5, 2015

Vampires, Harkon dies no matter which one I choose so that's all well and good and being a vampire as a dark elf, that resistance to fire at full thirst cancels the weakness out, so after doing a few dozen side quests getting blood potions the thirst thing isn't all that worrying anymore.

by Zokunfelniir
September 5, 2015

Vampires, Harkon dies no matter which one I choose so that's all well and good and being a vampire as a dark elf, that resistance to fire at full thirst cancels the weakness out, so after doing a few dozen side quests getting blood potions the thirst thing isn't all that worrying anymore.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

I've been both. Honestly don't have a preference. You get a snarky follower regardless.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

I've been both. Honestly don't have a preference. You get a snarky follower regardless.

VahloK
September 9, 2015
for me personally
.......I'll be the dawnguard..like to kill some vampire shit ..!!!!....or be a vampire to kill dawnguard...
by VahloK
September 9, 2015
for me personally

.......I'll be the dawnguard..like to kill some vampire shit ..!!!!....or be a vampire to kill dawnguard...

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

Dawnguard!!!!!!!!!!

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

Dawnguard!!!!!!!!!!

hypericy
September 18, 2015

Dawnguard, I kill legions of undead and vampires are no exception...

by hypericy
September 18, 2015

Dawnguard, I kill legions of undead and vampires are no exception...

BanditNation
September 18, 2015

Volkihar. As much as I love being a werewolf, there's just the elegance of the Vampires that draws me in more than the Companions did.

by BanditNation
September 18, 2015

Volkihar. As much as I love being a werewolf, there's just the elegance of the Vampires that draws me in more than the Companions did.

Vulondovah21
September 19, 2015

I chose Dawnguard. I found human fodder to be distasteful. Furthermore, the count's method to power is stark raving looney. On the downside, I now have vampires chasing me all across the providence. 0_0

by Vulondovah21
September 19, 2015

I chose Dawnguard. I found human fodder to be distasteful. Furthermore, the count's method to power is stark raving looney. On the downside, I now have vampires chasing me all across the providence. 0_0

1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.