Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] Rise to Power

1  2  3  4 > >>  

Maarstrunah
August 6, 2014

"After thuri has fallen, I will be our new overlord. Obey me and you will live. Defy me and you will perish. I will not fall and you will now speak of me as your new master!" -Maarstrunah 

by Maarstrunah
August 6, 2014

"After thuri has fallen, I will be our new overlord. Obey me and you will live. Defy me and you will perish. I will not fall and you will now speak of me as your new master!" -Maarstrunah 

Phelan1019
August 7, 2014

Yolzinir awoke from his rest at this roar from the East. "Meyus diiv. He has no idea what I have been through to stop Alduin. I will never again see another dovah rise to such tyrannical power!" The ancient Dragon spread his wings, and took to the skies, searching for the dovah who would make such a claim.

by Phelan1019
August 7, 2014

Yolzinir awoke from his rest at this roar from the East. "Meyus diiv. He has no idea what I have been through to stop Alduin. I will never again see another dovah rise to such tyrannical power!" The ancient Dragon spread his wings, and took to the skies, searching for the dovah who would make such a claim.

Maarstrunah
August 7, 2014

I hear the roar of a dovah of in the distance, "Zu'u kent rim suleyk dii in lost us ok mah, I need to find a way."

by Maarstrunah
August 7, 2014

I hear the roar of a dovah of in the distance, "Zu'u kent rim suleyk dii in lost us ok mah, I need to find a way."

Maarstrunah
August 7, 2014

I then fly off, searching for answers to my question.

by Maarstrunah
August 7, 2014

I then fly off, searching for answers to my question.

Phelan1019
August 8, 2014

Yolzinir lands, not finding the arrogant dovah. "Nii dreh ni trun. Rok fen genun okmaar das ganog. Nuz..." Thinking, "Zu'u lost pruzaan ni maat folaas. Zu'u kent doj zuk do daar dovah, vir suleykaar rok los."

by Phelan1019
August 8, 2014

Yolzinir lands, not finding the arrogant dovah. "Nii dreh ni trun. Rok fen genun okmaar das ganog. Nuz..." Thinking, "Zu'u lost pruzaan ni maat folaas. Zu'u kent doj zuk do daar dovah, vir suleykaar rok los."

Maarstrunah
August 8, 2014

Maarstrunah searches for a preist, a dovah priest who could assist him in his search for Alduins fallen power. He lands at a closed coffen by a word wall. "Arise Vulkriid! Hear my thu'um and rise up!". His voice thunders through the land, Awaking many creatures and alarming other dragons. Vulkriid rises out of his coffen. "Gruz Maarstrunah, fos dreh hi laan do zey?" he askes, not wanting to sound angry at his awakening.

by Maarstrunah
August 8, 2014

Maarstrunah searches for a preist, a dovah priest who could assist him in his search for Alduins fallen power. He lands at a closed coffen by a word wall. "Arise Vulkriid! Hear my thu'um and rise up!". His voice thunders through the land, Awaking many creatures and alarming other dragons. Vulkriid rises out of his coffen. "Gruz Maarstrunah, fos dreh hi laan do zey?" he askes, not wanting to sound angry at his awakening.

Maarstrunah
August 9, 2014

"Zu'u praag dii thurdro mahlaan suleyk. Zu'u bo wah kos un yun in," Maarstrunah replys. "Ful hi yah suleyk hi fen praag wah mu'ul, Zu'u dreh ni mindok vir wah ofan hi Alduin's mahlaan suleyk, nuz, Zu'u, ahrk vorey sonaak, lost suleyk tol hi vust kuz," the priest replys. And the masks on the masked dragon priests hold tyrannical power... Maarstrunah thought to himself. With out a second thought, Maarstrunah absorbs the priests power, and his life. "Vulkriid, zii los dii du!" Maarstrunahs powerful thu'um thunders through the land once again, and he flys off.

by Maarstrunah
August 9, 2014

"Zu'u praag dii thurdro mahlaan suleyk. Zu'u bo wah kos un yun in," Maarstrunah replys. "Ful hi yah suleyk hi fen praag wah mu'ul, Zu'u dreh ni mindok vir wah ofan hi Alduin's mahlaan suleyk, nuz, Zu'u, ahrk vorey sonaak, lost suleyk tol hi vust kuz," the priest replys. And the masks on the masked dragon priests hold tyrannical power... Maarstrunah thought to himself. With out a second thought, Maarstrunah absorbs the priests power, and his life. "Vulkriid, zii los dii du!" Maarstrunahs powerful thu'um thunders through the land once again, and he flys off.

Ahmuldein
August 9, 2014

Ahmuldein, nir ko nearby feykro, hon keinul ko gutom. Rok gerik ok viing wah siiv tir.

by Ahmuldein
August 9, 2014

Ahmuldein, nir ko nearby feykro, hon keinul ko gutom. Rok gerik ok viing wah siiv tir.

Phelan1019
August 9, 2014
Maarstrunah

"Zu'u praag dii thurdro mahlaan suleyk. Zu'u bo wah kos un yun in," Maarstrunah replys. "Ful hi yah suleyk hi fen praag wah mu'ul, Zu'u dreh ni mindok vir wah ofan hi Alduin's mahlaan suleyk, nuz, Zu'u, ahrk vorey sonaak, lost suleyk tol hi vust kuz," the priest replys. And the masks on the masked dragon priests hold tyrannical power... Maarstrunah thought to himself. With out a second thought, Maarstrunah absorbs the priests power, and his life. "Haas... glimrel laas!" Maarstrunahs powerful thu'um thunders through the land once again, and he flys off.

(You should have used Miraak's Soul Steal Shout)

by Phelan1019
August 9, 2014
Maarstrunah

"Zu'u praag dii thurdro mahlaan suleyk. Zu'u bo wah kos un yun in," Maarstrunah replys. "Ful hi yah suleyk hi fen praag wah mu'ul, Zu'u dreh ni mindok vir wah ofan hi Alduin's mahlaan suleyk, nuz, Zu'u, ahrk vorey sonaak, lost suleyk tol hi vust kuz," the priest replys. And the masks on the masked dragon priests hold tyrannical power... Maarstrunah thought to himself. With out a second thought, Maarstrunah absorbs the priests power, and his life. "Haas... glimrel laas!" Maarstrunahs powerful thu'um thunders through the land once again, and he flys off.

Maarstrunah
August 10, 2014
Phelan1019
Maarstrunah

(I dont know it XD)

by Maarstrunah
August 10, 2014
Phelan1019
Maarstrunah

(I dont know it XD)

Maarstrunah
August 10, 2014

He spends the whole day finding priests to take their power, gaining strength with every bit.

by Maarstrunah
August 10, 2014

He spends the whole day finding priests to take their power, gaining strength with every bit.

Phelan1019
August 12, 2014
Maarstrunah
Phelan1019
Maarstrunah

(I dont know it XD)

Ziil los di du! Basicly means "your soul is mine to devour." The only 4 word shout!

by Phelan1019
August 12, 2014
Maarstrunah
Phelan1019
Maarstrunah

(I dont know it XD)

Ziil los di du! Basicly means "your soul is mine to devour." The only 4 word shout!

Phelan1019
August 12, 2014

Yolzinir feels a growing sense of danger as he searches Skyrim for the dovah who claims lordship over the dov. Finally, Yolzinir finds him. He watches as a young Blood Dragon devours the soul of a dragon priest.

YOL T8R SHUL
"Goraan dovah! Hi yin wah piraan thur avok zey, avok pah do hin zuwuth?"

by Phelan1019
August 12, 2014

Yolzinir feels a growing sense of danger as he searches Skyrim for the dovah who claims lordship over the dov. Finally, Yolzinir finds him. He watches as a young Blood Dragon devours the soul of a dragon priest.

YOL T8R SHUL
"Goraan dovah! Hi yin wah piraan thur avok zey, avok pah do hin zuwuth?"

Maarstrunah
August 12, 2014

Maarstrunah turns around, startled at the dragons voice. "Oo, nuz hi koraav? Zu'u lost Alduins diist haal us rok mah. Zu'u qaariv daar viilt. Kos zofir wah hin yun thur!" He shouts at the dovah.

by Maarstrunah
August 12, 2014

Maarstrunah turns around, startled at the dragons voice. "Oo, nuz hi koraav? Zu'u lost Alduins diist haal us rok mah. Zu'u qaariv daar viilt. Kos zofir wah hin yun thur!" He shouts at the dovah.

Maarstrunah
August 12, 2014

Knowing the dovah will challenge him, Maarstrunah decides to wait before he battles, until he gets more power. "lok ahkrop!" Maarstrunah uses a strange thu'um, one that has not been heard of before. This is the power he got from the dragon priest. He disappears.

by Maarstrunah
August 12, 2014

Knowing the dovah will challenge him, Maarstrunah decides to wait before he battles, until he gets more power. "lok ahkrop!" Maarstrunah uses a strange thu'um, one that has not been heard of before. This is the power he got from the dragon priest. He disappears.

1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.