Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] Rise to Power

<<  <  1  2  3  4 

Phelan1019
August 28, 2014

Yolzinir crashes atop a mountain, his head ramming directly into a Word Wall. He hears a sarcophagous crashing open. A dragon priest spoke to the downed dragon. "Dii drog, dii for los Krosis, dreh hi huvut freyend?" 'Krosis, eh? Waan zu'u dren viilt, zu'u vis ofaal hiif," thinks Yolzinir. "Geh, zu'u lost kosaan koraavnu. Dreh hi mindok Vokriind lu?" Krosis says, "Geh, drogi. Zu'u fen vokrii hin koraav." Yolzinir's sight suddenly began functioning again, and slowly became more and more clear. He also felt his wounds close, and his blood ran strong through his veins once more. "Dii kogaan, Krosis. Hi kent relocate wah dii Strunmah Gul ko Lok Vild." Krosis responds, "Ol hi hind, drogi."

by Phelan1019
August 28, 2014

Yolzinir crashes atop a mountain, his head ramming directly into a Word Wall. He hears a sarcophagous crashing open. A dragon priest spoke to the downed dragon. "Dii drog, dii for los Krosis, dreh hi huvut freyend?" 'Krosis, eh? Waan zu'u dren viilt, zu'u vis ofaal hiif," thinks Yolzinir. "Geh, zu'u lost kosaan koraavnu. Dreh hi mindok Vokriind lu?" Krosis says, "Geh, drogi. Zu'u fen vokrii hin koraav." Yolzinir's sight suddenly began functioning again, and slowly became more and more clear. He also felt his wounds close, and his blood ran strong through his veins once more. "Dii kogaan, Krosis. Hi kent relocate wah dii Strunmah Gul ko Lok Vild." Krosis responds, "Ol hi hind, drogi."

Maarstrunah
August 28, 2014

Maarstrunah lands in front of a word wall, and gets slapped hard, by what can only be a dragons tail.

"Wyrm! You dare trespass onto my land?" Says the deep, terrofying voice.

Maarstrunah knows this dovah.

"Vokulmidsah! You dare challenge me?"

Relizing who he had just attacked, Vokulmidsah replys

"Thuri Maarstrunah, I didnt relize it was you. You eye bleed, how?"

"The lizard with wings who calls himself Yolzonir. He betrayed and killed thuri. I was trying to get revenge- when this happened."

"I can help. But this will hurt. Remain still."

FR9 SLEN F1Z

Maarstrunah roars in pain as he feels the thu'um hit him. Than his eye sight returns, and his neck wound and burnt scales heal.

"Good. Now I need you to assist me. We need that traitor dead."

"Geh. But we need more allys."

Maarstrunah grins terrofyingly.

"Leave that to me. Come!"

They fly off

by Maarstrunah
August 28, 2014

Maarstrunah lands in front of a word wall, and gets slapped hard, by what can only be a dragons tail.

"Wyrm! You dare trespass onto my land?" Says the deep, terrofying voice.

Maarstrunah knows this dovah.

"Vokulmidsah! You dare challenge me?"

Relizing who he had just attacked, Vokulmidsah replys

"Thuri Maarstrunah, I didnt relize it was you. You eye bleed, how?"

"The lizard with wings who calls himself Yolzonir. He betrayed and killed thuri. I was trying to get revenge- when this happened."

"I can help. But this will hurt. Remain still."

FR9 SLEN F1Z

Maarstrunah roars in pain as he feels the thu'um hit him. Than his eye sight returns, and his neck wound and burnt scales heal.

"Good. Now I need you to assist me. We need that traitor dead."

"Geh. But we need more allys."

Maarstrunah grins terrofyingly.

"Leave that to me. Come!"

They fly off

Mirkrilaar
August 29, 2014

( Sorry. I was at my grandmothers for a day with no internet. )

Vulthuryol returns after retreating from the meteor attack, only scratched.

"Unslaad krosis. Zu'u los ni mii wah dovah having grik suleyk areid Alduin."

by Mirkrilaar
August 29, 2014

( Sorry. I was at my grandmothers for a day with no internet. )

Vulthuryol returns after retreating from the meteor attack, only scratched.

"Unslaad krosis. Zu'u los ni mii wah dovah having grik suleyk areid Alduin."

Phelan1019
August 29, 2014

Yolzinir looked at his only ally. "Viilt nu, Zu'u los rinid met voth Maarstrunah. Rok, vothni grit, tovit fah grah-zeymahzin. Mu praag zuk hiif." 

by Phelan1019
August 29, 2014

Yolzinir looked at his only ally. "Viilt nu, Zu'u los rinid met voth Maarstrunah. Rok, vothni grit, tovit fah grah-zeymahzin. Mu praag zuk hiif." 

Maarstrunah
August 29, 2014

They come to a stop at a dragon buriel ground.

"Fahvos drey mu meyz wah un mahlaan zeymah graad?" Vokulmidsah asked, sounding sad.

"Zu'u lorot Zu'u vis dreh daar." Maarstrunah said quietly.

"Fomulah! Ziil gro dovah ulse!" Maarstrunah boomed.

SLEN T3D VO

the buriel ground explodes causeing the two dovah to look away, sheilding their eyes. A Skeletal dragon crawls out of the ground, roaring.

"Maarstrunah, Alduins ziist haal. Hi vahraan zey wah frey hi ko grah?" The dragons voice is rocky and deep.

"Geh Fomulah. Mu yah nahkriin nau tol lir Yolzonir, wo fustir thuri nol tiid." Maarstrunah replies in an angry yet cunning voice. He is proud o himself for reviving a dragon.

"Mu fent kos vau fein! Zu'u fen ni tholah naan wo vogahvon dii thur!" Says Fomulah while his flesh regrows.

They fly off, searching for the dragons who defy alduin

by Maarstrunah
August 29, 2014

They come to a stop at a dragon buriel ground.

"Fahvos drey mu meyz wah un mahlaan zeymah graad?" Vokulmidsah asked, sounding sad.

"Zu'u lorot Zu'u vis dreh daar." Maarstrunah said quietly.

"Fomulah! Ziil gro dovah ulse!" Maarstrunah boomed.

SLEN T3D VO

the buriel ground explodes causeing the two dovah to look away, sheilding their eyes. A Skeletal dragon crawls out of the ground, roaring.

"Maarstrunah, Alduins ziist haal. Hi vahraan zey wah frey hi ko grah?" The dragons voice is rocky and deep.

"Geh Fomulah. Mu yah nahkriin nau tol lir Yolzonir, wo fustir thuri nol tiid." Maarstrunah replies in an angry yet cunning voice. He is proud o himself for reviving a dragon.

"Mu fent kos vau fein! Zu'u fen ni tholah naan wo vogahvon dii thur!" Says Fomulah while his flesh regrows.

They fly off, searching for the dragons who defy alduin

Mirkrilaar
August 29, 2014

Vulthuryol nods in agreement.

"Vahzen. Mu praag zuk tokaan. Tokaan los suleyk. Mu praag ro ko daar krif."

by Mirkrilaar
August 29, 2014

Vulthuryol nods in agreement.

"Vahzen. Mu praag zuk tokaan. Tokaan los suleyk. Mu praag ro ko daar krif."

Maarstrunah
September 1, 2014

As they are flying, maarstrunah gets an idea

"Saraan! Vos zey rim zuk suleyk. Kiibok zey wah Riverwood."

"Fos? Vir los hi wah rim suleyk al?" Vokulmidsah asks douptfully

"Bein! You dare doupt me?" Maarstrunah replies sounding impatient

"Frolaaz zey in. Mu fen kiibok." Vukulmidsah says submissively

Maarstrunah nods and they fly off

(Btw if I didnt already say it, Vokulmidsah is an anceint dragon and Fomulah is a frost dragon)

by Maarstrunah
September 1, 2014

As they are flying, maarstrunah gets an idea

"Saraan! Vos zey rim zuk suleyk. Kiibok zey wah Riverwood."

"Fos? Vir los hi wah rim suleyk al?" Vokulmidsah asks douptfully

"Bein! You dare doupt me?" Maarstrunah replies sounding impatient

"Frolaaz zey in. Mu fen kiibok." Vukulmidsah says submissively

Maarstrunah nods and they fly off

(Btw if I didnt already say it, Vokulmidsah is an anceint dragon and Fomulah is a frost dragon)

Maarstrunah
September 1, 2014

They arive at riverwood, maarstrunah lands on the inn and vokulmidsah and fomulah hover above him.

"Zu'u los het wah du hin sil meyus joor!" Maarstrunah says in a horrofying voice.

"What in oblivion is that? What do you want beast?!" One of the gaurds yell

Maarstrunah shakes his head in dissapointment.

"Fools. Must I speak in your tongue? I am Maarstrunah. Killer of mortal. I am here to gain power off of your tiny souls!

"You have a choice. Bow to me and be my slaves, or would you rather be devoured?" Maarstrunah says, hoping a few would side with him.

2 mortals bow. A dark elf who cloked himself in some spell and a nord who has big muscles.

"Good. Fomulah, take them to safety. Me and Vokulmidsah will dispose these... defyers."

Fomulah lands on the ground close to the mortals and says impatiently "Climb on before I leave you to feel thuri's wrath!"

In shock, the 2 mortals climb on the frost dragon as he flies up into the air, and dissapears behind a mountain.

"Now, I will feast on your souls!" Maarstrunah flies up into the air, about to begin his wrath.

by Maarstrunah
September 1, 2014

They arive at riverwood, maarstrunah lands on the inn and vokulmidsah and fomulah hover above him.

"Zu'u los het wah du hin sil meyus joor!" Maarstrunah says in a horrofying voice.

"What in oblivion is that? What do you want beast?!" One of the gaurds yell

Maarstrunah shakes his head in dissapointment.

"Fools. Must I speak in your tongue? I am Maarstrunah. Killer of mortal. I am here to gain power off of your tiny souls!

"You have a choice. Bow to me and be my slaves, or would you rather be devoured?" Maarstrunah says, hoping a few would side with him.

2 mortals bow. A dark elf who cloked himself in some spell and a nord who has big muscles.

"Good. Fomulah, take them to safety. Me and Vokulmidsah will dispose these... defyers."

Fomulah lands on the ground close to the mortals and says impatiently "Climb on before I leave you to feel thuri's wrath!"

In shock, the 2 mortals climb on the frost dragon as he flies up into the air, and dissapears behind a mountain.

"Now, I will feast on your souls!" Maarstrunah flies up into the air, about to begin his wrath.

<<  <  1  2  3  4 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.