Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] Rise to Power

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

Maarstrunah
August 26, 2014

Maarstrunah turns, startled at the dragons deep roar.

"Mey! Hi los ahk spein! Zu'u Naram alun muliik ol mu tinvaak!"

F2M Z3 GRON

His voice, terrofying and thundering rumbles the ground he is landed on. He uses this shout to talk with the dovah first, so he can remain unharmed for a short time.

Then, he remembers these dovah.

"Hi. .. hi los dovah wo govir thuri! Hi fen biis hi pahlokaal mey!"

by Maarstrunah
August 26, 2014

Maarstrunah turns, startled at the dragons deep roar.

"Mey! Hi los ahk spein! Zu'u Naram alun muliik ol mu tinvaak!"

F2M Z3 GRON

His voice, terrofying and thundering rumbles the ground he is landed on. He uses this shout to talk with the dovah first, so he can remain unharmed for a short time.

Then, he remembers these dovah.

"Hi. .. hi los dovah wo govir thuri! Hi fen biis hi pahlokaal mey!"

Maarstrunah
August 26, 2014

Maarstrunah glares at the dovah. His stare unsettleing.

Meyz mul! Luft zey ko orin vukein! Hi fen nunon kos aanvorey sil do dii wah du! 

YOL LOK KR1G

Fireballs rain, Dropping on to the dragons. The fire oes very little damage, when the rocks can cause bruising.

by Maarstrunah
August 26, 2014

Maarstrunah glares at the dovah. His stare unsettleing.

Meyz mul! Luft zey ko orin vukein! Hi fen nunon kos aanvorey sil do dii wah du! 

YOL LOK KR1G

Fireballs rain, Dropping on to the dragons. The fire oes very little damage, when the rocks can cause bruising.

Mirkrilaar
August 26, 2014

Vulthuryol looks in fear, retreating slightly, then flies around, talking evasive action, trying not to get hit by the meteor attack.

"Rinik suleyk!"

by Mirkrilaar
August 26, 2014

Vulthuryol looks in fear, retreating slightly, then flies around, talking evasive action, trying not to get hit by the meteor attack.

"Rinik suleyk!"

Maarstrunah
August 27, 2014

Maarstrunah takes to the sky gracfully. As if he is not aware of the dovah in front of him.

"Zu'u fen wahl lahvu! pah do dii thur mahlaan grah-zeymahzin, hi vis ni viik hin yun in!" Maarstrunah boomed to try and sound tough. Although what he just said gave him an idea, but he will need more power before he can raise dragons from the dead.

He is however, despite hhis power, still scared of his elders. They have been around longer than he, and it will take an aweful alot of power to defeat one, let alone two at the same time.

by Maarstrunah
August 27, 2014

Maarstrunah takes to the sky gracfully. As if he is not aware of the dovah in front of him.

"Zu'u fen wahl lahvu! pah do dii thur mahlaan grah-zeymahzin, hi vis ni viik hin yun in!" Maarstrunah boomed to try and sound tough. Although what he just said gave him an idea, but he will need more power before he can raise dragons from the dead.

He is however, despite hhis power, still scared of his elders. They have been around longer than he, and it will take an aweful alot of power to defeat one, let alone two at the same time.

Phelan1019
August 27, 2014

Yolzinir, seeing how great Maarstrunah has become, racks his mind for a way to defeat him. 

Thinking, 'Bel Qo. Tol los nunon Thu'um Zu'u mindok tol rok nis. Zu'u kent dreh tol fos rok dreh ni zent.'

KUN RITH STRUN

From Yolzinir's maw came a flash of light, reaching towards Maarstrunah in half a blink of the eye.

by Phelan1019
August 27, 2014

Yolzinir, seeing how great Maarstrunah has become, racks his mind for a way to defeat him. 

Thinking, 'Bel Qo. Tol los nunon Thu'um Zu'u mindok tol rok nis. Zu'u kent dreh tol fos rok dreh ni zent.'

KUN RITH STRUN

From Yolzinir's maw came a flash of light, reaching towards Maarstrunah in half a blink of the eye.

Maarstrunah
August 27, 2014

The bolt hits the side of my back close to Maarstrunah neck

Roars in pain. The bolt leaves a bloody hole on the beggining of my neck

"Bein! Pahlokaal mey! hi aal kos mul nuz Zu'u los muliik!" Maarstrunah booms as loud as he can, this causes a few rocks on a nearby mountain to fall. Maarstrunah fears he has awoken some of his elders, but trys to focus on the battle.

FO KR4 D3N

The storm of ice shards whirls at Yolzonir,  slightly bigger than the average frost breath, but not at its full power.

by Maarstrunah
August 27, 2014

The bolt hits the side of my back close to Maarstrunah neck

Roars in pain. The bolt leaves a bloody hole on the beggining of my neck

"Bein! Pahlokaal mey! hi aal kos mul nuz Zu'u los muliik!" Maarstrunah booms as loud as he can, this causes a few rocks on a nearby mountain to fall. Maarstrunah fears he has awoken some of his elders, but trys to focus on the battle.

FO KR4 D3N

The storm of ice shards whirls at Yolzonir,  slightly bigger than the average frost breath, but not at its full power.

Maarstrunah
August 27, 2014

He thinks, 'These dovah are going to kill me! Pathetic, I have storm in my name and I dont know that thu'um! To win- or stay alive I will need to use my ariel skills. These dovah may be wiser and older than me, but I have more agility!"

At this thought, he soars up into the sky, trying to get behind the dovah and out of thir line of sight.

by Maarstrunah
August 27, 2014

He thinks, 'These dovah are going to kill me! Pathetic, I have storm in my name and I dont know that thu'um! To win- or stay alive I will need to use my ariel skills. These dovah may be wiser and older than me, but I have more agility!"

At this thought, he soars up into the sky, trying to get behind the dovah and out of thir line of sight.

Phelan1019
August 27, 2014

Yolzinir tries to dodge, but half of the shards hit him in the belly and base of the tail. The ancient dragon roars in pain, "Diiv, Zu'u los hokoron do hin thur. Hin Thu'um los mul, nuz hin noot los sahlag." Yolzinir turns to face Maarstrunah. "Nu, fraan dii vahzah Suleyk!"

YOL T8R SHUL

An enormous ball of fire rockets towards Maarstrunah, leaving a black cloud of smoke in its path.

by Phelan1019
August 27, 2014

Yolzinir tries to dodge, but half of the shards hit him in the belly and base of the tail. The ancient dragon roars in pain, "Diiv, Zu'u los hokoron do hin thur. Hin Thu'um los mul, nuz hin noot los sahlag." Yolzinir turns to face Maarstrunah. "Nu, fraan dii vahzah Suleyk!"

YOL T8R SHUL

An enormous ball of fire rockets towards Maarstrunah, leaving a black cloud of smoke in its path.

Phelan1019
August 27, 2014

(Post edited)

by Phelan1019
August 27, 2014

(Post edited)

Maarstrunah
August 28, 2014

Roars and shakes head, trying to ignore the pain. hits on maarstrunahs back, leaving burned scales.

He rushes forward, biting down as hard as he can on the dovahs wing, hoping to break it. He shakes back and forth in an attempt to crunch his wing.

"Zu'u fen golt hi!" He yells through clamped jaws

by Maarstrunah
August 28, 2014

Roars and shakes head, trying to ignore the pain. hits on maarstrunahs back, leaving burned scales.

He rushes forward, biting down as hard as he can on the dovahs wing, hoping to break it. He shakes back and forth in an attempt to crunch his wing.

"Zu'u fen golt hi!" He yells through clamped jaws

Phelan1019
August 28, 2014

Yolzinir roars in pain and, thinking quickly, shouts.

F2M Z3 GRON

His body passes through Maarstrunah's jaws. He flies to a safe distance, and says, "Fos dukaan vukein! Hi los nunon med Alduin, nikriin!"

by Phelan1019
August 28, 2014

Yolzinir roars in pain and, thinking quickly, shouts.

F2M Z3 GRON

His body passes through Maarstrunah's jaws. He flies to a safe distance, and says, "Fos dukaan vukein! Hi los nunon med Alduin, nikriin!"

Maarstrunah
August 28, 2014

Maarstrunah growls

"Nid! Hi fen dir naal dii zul! "

He lands, stands on his hind legs, wings spread out, looking up into the sky. He shouts athis most mighty thu'um

"KAAG... YOL LOK!"

a small firey blaze starts, than an explosion of fire and rocks. It goes all around, and blinds all who is near- including himself.

by Maarstrunah
August 28, 2014

Maarstrunah growls

"Nid! Hi fen dir naal dii zul! "

He lands, stands on his hind legs, wings spread out, looking up into the sky. He shouts athis most mighty thu'um

"KAAG... YOL LOK!"

a small firey blaze starts, than an explosion of fire and rocks. It goes all around, and blinds all who is near- including himself.

Maarstrunah
August 28, 2014

Maarstrunah shakes his head, wondering what he had just did. He could no longer see but shadows. Confuesed, he was breathing frost everywhere.

FO KR4

by Maarstrunah
August 28, 2014

Maarstrunah shakes his head, wondering what he had just did. He could no longer see but shadows. Confuesed, he was breathing frost everywhere.

FO KR4

Phelan1019
August 28, 2014

Yolzinir roared in surprise. 'Zu'u nis koraav!' He turns toward what he thinks is West and flies away.

by Phelan1019
August 28, 2014

Yolzinir roared in surprise. 'Zu'u nis koraav!' He turns toward what he thinks is West and flies away.

Maarstrunah
August 28, 2014

Maarstrunah stops in his vain attempt to attack the dovah.

"Nid! Fos lost Zu'u drehlaan? Zu'u los koraavnu! Zu'u praag hiif."

LOK 4KROP

he disappears, teleporting to where he think he can find help

by Maarstrunah
August 28, 2014

Maarstrunah stops in his vain attempt to attack the dovah.

"Nid! Fos lost Zu'u drehlaan? Zu'u los koraavnu! Zu'u praag hiif."

LOK 4KROP

he disappears, teleporting to where he think he can find help

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.