Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] Rise to Power

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

Lovaasseviing
August 13, 2014

An ancient dragon, mouth full of deer, has been listening to the shouting of these other dragons. She eyes the skies, her pupils widening to catch even a glympse of this self appointed overlord. 

'lok ahkrop?' She thinks, 'Daar los aan yun zaan. Fin goraan dovah los meyus, nuz ni jahrii. .. wah wahl aan yun zaan huvutte osos hahlorre.'

"Zu'u fen ni kiibok daar kiir to. Zu'u fen ni kos fin mey wo keinne voth fin lein." She mutters.

by Lovaasseviing
August 13, 2014

An ancient dragon, mouth full of deer, has been listening to the shouting of these other dragons. She eyes the skies, her pupils widening to catch even a glympse of this self appointed overlord. 

'lok ahkrop?' She thinks, 'Daar los aan yun zaan. Fin goraan dovah los meyus, nuz ni jahrii. .. wah wahl aan yun zaan huvutte osos hahlorre.'

"Zu'u fen ni kiibok daar kiir to. Zu'u fen ni kos fin mey wo keinne voth fin lein." She mutters.

Maarstrunah
August 14, 2014

Maarstrunah re-appears beside a word wall with a bronze skinned dragon. "Meyzvolaaniik! Lif dii rot vund ahst ont diiv!" The dragon is powerful. Maarstrunah trys to decide what to do, flee, or die fighting this elder. Finally, he says "Zu'u los hin yun thur! Thaar zey uv hi fen neh daal!" Maarstrunah's voice is louder than it was before he killed the dragon priest, it matches the sound of thunder. The bronze skinned dragon is surprized, but replys as loud as he can "Hi los ni dii in! Dir nu, mahfaeraak!" the dragon bites Maarstrunah as hard as he can and doesnt let go. "Fo, krah diin!" Maarstrunah's voice thunders once again. The dragon lets go, he is weaker than the young dovah.

by Maarstrunah
August 14, 2014

Maarstrunah re-appears beside a word wall with a bronze skinned dragon. "Meyzvolaaniik! Lif dii rot vund ahst ont diiv!" The dragon is powerful. Maarstrunah trys to decide what to do, flee, or die fighting this elder. Finally, he says "Zu'u los hin yun thur! Thaar zey uv hi fen neh daal!" Maarstrunah's voice is louder than it was before he killed the dragon priest, it matches the sound of thunder. The bronze skinned dragon is surprized, but replys as loud as he can "Hi los ni dii in! Dir nu, mahfaeraak!" the dragon bites Maarstrunah as hard as he can and doesnt let go. "Fo, krah diin!" Maarstrunah's voice thunders once again. The dragon lets go, he is weaker than the young dovah.

Maarstrunah
August 14, 2014

The dragon flys as fast as he can but Maarstrunah catches his wing in his teeth, and snaps the dovah's wing. He falls, and perishes. Maarstrunah lands, and uses a shout to absorb the dovah's soul, much like the dovahkiin can. "Zii, los dii du" his powerful thu'um thunders once again.

by Maarstrunah
August 14, 2014

The dragon flys as fast as he can but Maarstrunah catches his wing in his teeth, and snaps the dovah's wing. He falls, and perishes. Maarstrunah lands, and uses a shout to absorb the dovah's soul, much like the dovahkiin can. "Zii, los dii du" his powerful thu'um thunders once again.

Maarstrunah
August 14, 2014

He gains another special power. "Fahvos los zu'u daar suleykaar? Zu'u krii dii zuwuth voth barely naan ahraan," he thinks. Then, it becomes clear. Since he he was Alduin's first hand after Paarthurnax, Alduin gave him special power. More power than any other dovah- except alduin. 

by Maarstrunah
August 14, 2014

He gains another special power. "Fahvos los zu'u daar suleykaar? Zu'u krii dii zuwuth voth barely naan ahraan," he thinks. Then, it becomes clear. Since he he was Alduin's first hand after Paarthurnax, Alduin gave him special power. More power than any other dovah- except alduin. 

Phelan1019
August 16, 2014

(Very clever.) "Nid! Rok filok. Fos vensedren do Thu'um los tol?" Yolzinir takes flight. "Daar los ni fos prokuz. Daar Diiv kent kos ris tum us rok rim naan zuk zurun suleyk." Yolzinir in search of his old friend, Vulthuryol...

by Phelan1019
August 16, 2014

(Very clever.) "Nid! Rok filok. Fos vensedren do Thu'um los tol?" Yolzinir takes flight. "Daar los ni fos prokuz. Daar Diiv kent kos ris tum us rok rim naan zuk zurun suleyk." Yolzinir in search of his old friend, Vulthuryol...

Mirkrilaar
August 16, 2014

You find me sleeping at Mount Anthor, perched on a Word Wall.

by Mirkrilaar
August 16, 2014

You find me sleeping at Mount Anthor, perched on a Word Wall.

Phelan1019
August 16, 2014

Yolzinir flies into Eastmarch, and he finally sees Vulthuryol. "Dii wuth fahdon! Zu'u meyz voth graad yunrot!"

by Phelan1019
August 16, 2014

Yolzinir flies into Eastmarch, and he finally sees Vulthuryol. "Dii wuth fahdon! Zu'u meyz voth graad yunrot!"

Mirkrilaar
August 16, 2014

I slowly start to wakeup, shaking my head like a horse. I turn to look at Yolzinir, still half asleep.

"Fos los ful riid tol hi praad zey nol laag?"

by Mirkrilaar
August 16, 2014

I slowly start to wakeup, shaking my head like a horse. I turn to look at Yolzinir, still half asleep.

"Fos los ful riid tol hi praad zey nol laag?"

Phelan1019
August 16, 2014

"Dii Fahdon, sos dovah piraan tet do thur. Nuz, rok los nid sahlojoor. Rok rim suleyk du sil do dovah ahrk dovah sonaak." Yolzinir lands.

(BTW, I'm gonna be gone for a week, visiting my mom. She has no internet.)

by Phelan1019
August 16, 2014

"Dii Fahdon, sos dovah piraan tet do thur. Nuz, rok los nid sahlojoor. Rok rim suleyk du sil do dovah ahrk dovah sonaak." Yolzinir lands.

(BTW, I'm gonna be gone for a week, visiting my mom. She has no internet.)

Mirkrilaar
August 16, 2014

My eyes open wide in shock.

"Tol los graad. Mu kent helt mok. Thur med tol. .. neh einzuk! Mu kent helt mok!"

I take off.

by Mirkrilaar
August 16, 2014

My eyes open wide in shock.

"Tol los graad. Mu kent helt mok. Thur med tol. .. neh einzuk! Mu kent helt mok!"

I take off.

Maarstrunah
August 17, 2014

Maarstrunah lands in a forest to rest, and to test his new powers. "Fos lost Zu'u rim nol tol sahlojoor," he thinks to himself. He searches his very mind to find the answer and finds something. He feels a new power for sure. He aims at an elk laying under a tree. "Diin... hah sil!" His voice rumbles the ground, causing the elk to flee. But before it gets far, it stops, and stands still. "Geh! Zu'u vis fus truk wah helt ko niist far. .. daar fen kos zonuft midrak dii zuwuth dovah." He then takes flight, searching for dragon priests or dragons themselves who do not obey him to devour.

by Maarstrunah
August 17, 2014

Maarstrunah lands in a forest to rest, and to test his new powers. "Fos lost Zu'u rim nol tol sahlojoor," he thinks to himself. He searches his very mind to find the answer and finds something. He feels a new power for sure. He aims at an elk laying under a tree. "Diin... hah sil!" His voice rumbles the ground, causing the elk to flee. But before it gets far, it stops, and stands still. "Geh! Zu'u vis fus truk wah helt ko niist far. .. daar fen kos zonuft midrak dii zuwuth dovah." He then takes flight, searching for dragon priests or dragons themselves who do not obey him to devour.

Maarstrunah
August 20, 2014

Maarstrunah lands outside the Labyrinthian

"Priest, Come to me!"

His voice rumbles the ground, awakening the priest

Priest: "Maarstrunah, Alduin's second hand. he bows To what do I owe this great honor?"

"You shall teach me Alduin's fireball shout." he speaks quietly, no wanting to awaken his elders.

Priest: "I know it, but I cant teach you it. The only way to give it to you is..."

Maarstrunah grins a terrofying grin "Zii, los dii du!" The priest yells in pain as h turns to dust.

"yol... lok kaag!" This awakens some dragons in the area. The sky spins in black clouds and fire balls rain from the sky. "Yes... I will destroy many." Flies off

by Maarstrunah
August 20, 2014

Maarstrunah lands outside the Labyrinthian

"Priest, Come to me!"

His voice rumbles the ground, awakening the priest

Priest: "Maarstrunah, Alduin's second hand. he bows To what do I owe this great honor?"

"You shall teach me Alduin's fireball shout." he speaks quietly, no wanting to awaken his elders.

Priest: "I know it, but I cant teach you it. The only way to give it to you is..."

Maarstrunah grins a terrofying grin "Zii, los dii du!" The priest yells in pain as h turns to dust.

"yol... lok kaag!" This awakens some dragons in the area. The sky spins in black clouds and fire balls rain from the sky. "Yes... I will destroy many." Flies off

Phelan1019
August 25, 2014

Yolzinir takes off along with Vulthuryol and searches for more allies, even as Maarstrunmah becomes ever more powerful.

In the distance, The ancient red dragon sees the Meteor Storm shout in action. 

"Vulthuryol! Til rok los! mu kent yin mok, us nii los ahk spein!"

by Phelan1019
August 25, 2014

Yolzinir takes off along with Vulthuryol and searches for more allies, even as Maarstrunmah becomes ever more powerful.

In the distance, The ancient red dragon sees the Meteor Storm shout in action. 

"Vulthuryol! Til rok los! mu kent yin mok, us nii los ahk spein!"

Mirkrilaar
August 25, 2014

Vulthuryol follows Yolzinir and watches the fire rain from the sky.

"Nid dovah kent piraak grik suleyk! "

by Mirkrilaar
August 25, 2014

Vulthuryol follows Yolzinir and watches the fire rain from the sky.

"Nid dovah kent piraak grik suleyk! "

Phelan1019
August 25, 2014

Yolzinir approaches Maarstrunmah, and roars, "Gevild nau viing! Hin tovit fah suleyk lost gone gut ganog!" 

by Phelan1019
August 25, 2014

Yolzinir approaches Maarstrunmah, and roars, "Gevild nau viing! Hin tovit fah suleyk lost gone gut ganog!" 

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.