Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Stupid SKYRIM

1  2  3  4 > >>  

Kronvullok
April 25, 2015

I'd like to start this off by saying that I originally had no idea even how to play SKYRIM, so the dumbest thing I've ever done is attempt to walk to Solitude while overencumbered... from Riverwood. Yeah... I had no idea how to drop items.

by Kronvullok
April 25, 2015

I'd like to start this off by saying that I originally had no idea even how to play SKYRIM, so the dumbest thing I've ever done is attempt to walk to Solitude while overencumbered... from Riverwood. Yeah... I had no idea how to drop items.

Paalkriiokaaz
April 27, 2015

Try fighting a blood dragon as a level 12 using only a (Fine) Elvish Sword and a suit of steel plate.

by Paalkriiokaaz
April 27, 2015

Try fighting a blood dragon as a level 12 using only a (Fine) Elvish Sword and a suit of steel plate.

Kronvullok
May 1, 2015
Paalkriiokaaz

Nice one.

by Kronvullok
May 1, 2015
Paalkriiokaaz

Nice one.

Dinhaalvut
May 3, 2015

Tried to make dragonbone armor at level 5 or so. I remember being angry, like "WHY ISN'T THE OPTION SHOWING UP?!" then I later realized I had no smithing skill. I was such a noob.

by Dinhaalvut
May 3, 2015

Tried to make dragonbone armor at level 5 or so. I remember being angry, like "WHY ISN'T THE OPTION SHOWING UP?!" then I later realized I had no smithing skill. I was such a noob.

A Mob of Noobs
May 7, 2015
Once, I was so bored, I killed some bandits, and continued to do a play with their corpses
by A Mob of Noobs
May 7, 2015
Once, I was so bored, I killed some bandits, and continued to do a play with their corpses

Kronvullok
May 8, 2015
@A Mob of Noobs A little morbid, but freaking hilarious!
by Kronvullok
May 8, 2015
@A Mob of Noobs A little morbid, but freaking hilarious!

John Hephaetus
May 8, 2015

When i first tried to get to the top of the throat of the world, I was killed 3 times by a frost troll. eventually i fus ro-ed it and sped past, the his behind some rocks, firing arrows until it went away. 

by John Hephaetus
May 8, 2015

When i first tried to get to the top of the throat of the world, I was killed 3 times by a frost troll. eventually i fus ro-ed it and sped past, the his behind some rocks, firing arrows until it went away. 

Mirkrilaar
May 14, 2015

Sold the deadric aritfacts like Dawnbreaker because I didnt know that they could be charged my soul gems or how to charge them at all.

by Mirkrilaar
May 14, 2015

Sold the deadric aritfacts like Dawnbreaker because I didnt know that they could be charged my soul gems or how to charge them at all.

Grolahmul
May 15, 2015

Dumbest (but funniest) thing i've ever done was attack the Greybeards. Then proceeded to run to a cliff, where they shouted the Ice form shout at me, making me fall off the cliff. Was HILARIOUS! Do it. I will NOT spoil what made me lol so much.

by Grolahmul
May 15, 2015

Dumbest (but funniest) thing i've ever done was attack the Greybeards. Then proceeded to run to a cliff, where they shouted the Ice form shout at me, making me fall off the cliff. Was HILARIOUS! Do it. I will NOT spoil what made me lol so much.

Grolahmul
May 16, 2015

You do not take damage from fallind, btw.

by Grolahmul
May 16, 2015

You do not take damage from fallind, btw.

Kronvullok
May 17, 2015
GoldGonian

Was it the wierd "flying" glitch when you get rolling really fast?

by Kronvullok
May 17, 2015
GoldGonian

Grolahmul
May 23, 2015
Kronvullok
GoldGonian

Actually, yes. But the person I heard about it from called it "Greybeard's Wrath." The guy was a youtuber.

by Grolahmul
May 23, 2015
Kronvullok
GoldGonian

Actually, yes. But the person I heard about it from called it "Greybeard's Wrath." The guy was a youtuber.

Kronvullok
May 23, 2015
GoldGonian
Kronvullok
GoldGonian

I KNEW IT!!!

by Kronvullok
May 23, 2015
GoldGonian
Kronvullok
GoldGonian

I KNEW IT!!!

Sahkrahfaas
May 23, 2015

I tried to take a guard's dead body to Winterhold from Saarthal, for some reason. It didn't really work, I tried fus ro dah, lightning spells, dragging him up mountains, but he got stuck and my character kept losing his grip on the guy so I eventually let go.

I also tried to take a dead dragon's body from Eldersblood Peak (I think) to Winterhold using lightning spells and raise zombie spells. It got stuck in the pit outside Saarthal though, and I spent ages trying to get it back up the ramp with the aforementioned spells. Best part is, I was far from a noob. I was over level 50 and had completed all the majkr questlines and many other quests and had maxed out a few skills. I haven't actually done much in my game since then :p

by Sahkrahfaas
May 23, 2015

I tried to take a guard's dead body to Winterhold from Saarthal, for some reason. It didn't really work, I tried fus ro dah, lightning spells, dragging him up mountains, but he got stuck and my character kept losing his grip on the guy so I eventually let go.

I also tried to take a dead dragon's body from Eldersblood Peak (I think) to Winterhold using lightning spells and raise zombie spells. It got stuck in the pit outside Saarthal though, and I spent ages trying to get it back up the ramp with the aforementioned spells. Best part is, I was far from a noob. I was over level 50 and had completed all the majkr questlines and many other quests and had maxed out a few skills. I haven't actually done much in my game since then :p

Grolahmul
May 24, 2015
Sahkrahfaas

did you try odahviing?

by Grolahmul
May 24, 2015
Sahkrahfaas

did you try odahviing?

1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.