Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Battle of the Gods

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

(so same abilities cause sithis can do the excact same thing lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

(so same abilities cause sithis can do the excact same thing lol)

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

{Cool story bro.}

"You want to try that again?"

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

{Cool story bro.}

"You want to try that again?"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

"I underestimated you well At least you'll be better to face seeing how your lower down in daedric mistresses" Said Sithis casting black fireballs at Nocturnal

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

"I underestimated you well At least you'll be better to face seeing how your lower down in daedric mistresses" Said Sithis casting black fireballs at Nocturnal

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

*The fireballs pass through nocturnal with no pain.*

"Tsk tsk, seriously?"

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

*The fireballs pass through nocturnal with no pain.*

"Tsk tsk, seriously?"

Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015

(Forgive me. I may not be very active in the Forums. My head feels like crap.)

by Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015

(Forgive me. I may not be very active in the Forums. My head feels like crap.)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

"Lord what is it?" Makor asks 

"Sithis has waged war, he is quite powerful." 

(guys, what happens if all our power combine creating an overpowered daedra, then we work together to defeat it.)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

"Lord what is it?" Makor asks 

"Sithis has waged war, he is quite powerful." 

(guys, what happens if all our power combine creating an overpowered daedra, then we work together to defeat it.)

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

{Je ne sais pas}

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

{Je ne sais pas}

Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

"ahh but you see Black fire is of the void it cannot be extinguished and was specifically created by me but even Black fire can still catch on to you"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

"ahh but you see Black fire is of the void it cannot be extinguished and was specifically created by me but even Black fire can still catch on to you"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015
(Sharsosah I looked it up and Nocturnal doesn't have any of the powers that sithis does actually it would probably take mehrunes dagon and very high leved powerful deadra to match sithis's power so i don't think that nocturnal would have any of the abilities that sithis does so please don't copy sithis's powers, like the thing were things can go through you, cause Nocturnal has her own set of abilities, not trying to be mean, i'm just telling you so you know for the rest of the RP ok)
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015
(Sharsosah I looked it up and Nocturnal doesn't have any of the powers that sithis does actually it would probably take mehrunes dagon and very high leved powerful deadra to match sithis's power so i don't think that nocturnal would have any of the abilities that sithis does so please don't copy sithis's powers, like the thing were things can go through you, cause Nocturnal has her own set of abilities, not trying to be mean, i'm just telling you so you know for the rest of the RP ok)

Sharsosah
September 22, 2015

{She is the night, she can be a gas when she wants to.}

by Sharsosah
September 22, 2015

{She is the night, she can be a gas when she wants to.}

Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

(ya ok but dude, just letting you know, don't copy sithis's attacks powers or abilities ok, plus even fog's and ghosts can be affected by black fire it's inextinguishable, you can't still be affected by it cause once it hits you it's caught on)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

(ya ok but dude, just letting you know, don't copy sithis's attacks powers or abilities ok, plus even fog's and ghosts can be affected by black fire it's inextinguishable, you can't still be affected by it cause once it hits you it's caught on)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Name: Sithis 

Race: doesn't have a race because he's the living embodiement of Sithis (well actually maybe Padomay but whatever)

Gender: Male (technically he doesn't have a gender but sithis is depicted as a male so that's what he is depicted as)

Weapon: Death sword, has the power of the void, when someone is killed by the sword it bears a cold withering death on them, he can also use the powers of Padomay. But besides that his power is unlimited he could crush mundus with his hand if he wanted to

Appearence: Sithis has many depictions and embodiements but this is the one i'm going to use for his living embodiement, his height is 6'10 he has many other depictions for his living embodiement (look them up, the full skelly is on the second page of my "OP character storing" thread)

Misc: There's not much else, but here's about sithis http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Sithis_(Deity), Sithis can also speak in parselmouth and Void speak, he can also Apparate (looks like this https://youtu.be/gEUF87lqdUo?t=125)

(Guys check out sithis's character pic XD)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Name: Sithis 

Race: doesn't have a race because he's the living embodiement of Sithis (well actually maybe Padomay but whatever)

Gender: Male (technically he doesn't have a gender but sithis is depicted as a male so that's what he is depicted as)

Weapon: Death sword, has the power of the void, when someone is killed by the sword it bears a cold withering death on them, he can also use the powers of Padomay. But besides that his power is unlimited he could crush mundus with his hand if he wanted to

Appearence: Sithis has many depictions and embodiements but this is the one i'm going to use for his living embodiement, his height is 6'10 he has many other depictions for his living embodiement (look them up, the full skelly is on the second page of my "OP character storing" thread)

Misc: There's not much else, but here's about sithis http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Sithis_(Deity), Sithis can also speak in parselmouth and Void speak, he can also Apparate (looks like this https://youtu.be/gEUF87lqdUo?t=125)

(Guys check out sithis's character pic XD)

Sharsosah
September 22, 2015

{I'm not copying their attacks, I did my research. Also, technically, black fire makes no sense and it wouldn't set me on fire.}

by Sharsosah
September 22, 2015

{I'm not copying their attacks, I did my research. Also, technically, black fire makes no sense and it wouldn't set me on fire.}

Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

(ok ok, also yes Black Fire can set anything on fire i've done my research in black fire it can set anything on fire, it's inextingiushable, and it burns your soul and body along with your very being anyways enough of this descussion back to the RP) "When will you listen Nocturnal, just because you can match one of my abilities doesn't mean your superior to me...." Said Sithis gathering the power of the void to make a huge explosion of void matter (this is what the blast looks like https://youtu.be/fUJjmnLw8JI?list=PLof47bDs-mk_g_be8i7Mv36TBQlGqpW1h&t=48)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

(ok ok, also yes Black Fire can set anything on fire i've done my research in black fire it can set anything on fire, it's inextingiushable, and it burns your soul and body along with your very being anyways enough of this descussion back to the RP) "When will you listen Nocturnal, just because you can match one of my abilities doesn't mean your superior to me...." Said Sithis gathering the power of the void to make a huge explosion of void matter (this is what the blast looks like https://youtu.be/fUJjmnLw8JI?list=PLof47bDs-mk_g_be8i7Mv36TBQlGqpW1h&t=48)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.