A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Battle of the Gods

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

"I need to speak with Auri-El." Malacath tells Makor

"Yes, Lord." Makor replies (note that Makor is talkling to Malacath through his mind)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

"I need to speak with Auri-El." Malacath tells Makor

"Yes, Lord." Makor replies (note that Makor is talkling to Malacath through his mind)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

Sithis then Apparates from the eldergleam, leaving a bit of the eldergleam damaged from the blast, the place he had apparated to next was to the deep forests of cyrodil he then let out a screeching sound of death "https://youtu.be/pDxGtnrl0GY" Sithis's screech had called shadows and hollows to him he then spoke in void speak for that was the only way to communicate with shadows and hollows "https://youtu.be/EKjYnJ6s9GQ?list=PLof47bDs-mk_g_be8i7Mv36TBQlGqpW1h"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

Sithis then Apparates from the eldergleam, leaving a bit of the eldergleam damaged from the blast, the place he had apparated to next was to the deep forests of cyrodil he then let out a screeching sound of death "https://youtu.be/pDxGtnrl0GY" Sithis's screech had called shadows and hollows to him he then spoke in void speak for that was the only way to communicate with shadows and hollows "https://youtu.be/EKjYnJ6s9GQ?list=PLof47bDs-mk_g_be8i7Mv36TBQlGqpW1h"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

(bruh)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

(bruh)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(bruh)

what

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(bruh)

what

Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

(idk lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

(idk lol)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

"Trinimac...What is this about...war" Said Sithis in Malacaths mind

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

"Trinimac...What is this about...war" Said Sithis in Malacaths mind

YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

"That is not my name! You declared war on me!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

"That is not my name! You declared war on me!"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

Sithis apparated to Malacaths realm (again) to speak with him in person"Do not deny it...Trinimac...you were once a great aedra...your nothing but a corrupt mer now...or so i've seen...but I have not declared war on anyone...I have come from the void to end this if it means destroying all the aedra and daedra then so be it! ...I have overseen the destruction of your realms over and over again one ending slightly diffrent than the last but still the same...do you know the feeling of just being someone who is meant to watch everything that happens and not do anything about it.....proabably not but one thing is you know you cannot win" Sithis then apparated to the realm of Akatosh/Auri-El.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

Sithis apparated to Malacaths realm (again) to speak with him in person"Do not deny it...Trinimac...you were once a great aedra...your nothing but a corrupt mer now...or so i've seen...but I have not declared war on anyone...I have come from the void to end this if it means destroying all the aedra and daedra then so be it! ...I have overseen the destruction of your realms over and over again one ending slightly diffrent than the last but still the same...do you know the feeling of just being someone who is meant to watch everything that happens and not do anything about it.....proabably not but one thing is you know you cannot win" Sithis then apparated to the realm of Akatosh/Auri-El.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

Malacath yells in rage "FOOL!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

Malacath yells in rage "FOOL!"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

(lol #zerochill XD)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

(lol #zerochill XD)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(lol #zerochill XD)

(that's his personality)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(lol #zerochill XD)

(that's his personality)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

(ik it's kinda funny idk how it just is, let's continue)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

(ik it's kinda funny idk how it just is, let's continue)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

(k)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

(k)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

(so shall we continue the RP or do you wanna go on TLW)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

(so shall we continue the RP or do you wanna go on TLW)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

(both?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

(both?)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.