Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

"What say you about that?"

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

"What say you about that?"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

"I did what I must M'lady...Who told you I declared war...I only wish to Speak...I'm not so sure you'll listen"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

"I did what I must M'lady...Who told you I declared war...I only wish to Speak...I'm not so sure you'll listen"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

"One of my servants."

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

"One of my servants."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

"well I ask will you listen to my words?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

"well I ask will you listen to my words?"

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

"Depends on what you have to say, and how you got into my realm."

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

"Depends on what you have to say, and how you got into my realm."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

"I apparated, I'm not aedra or daedra but I oversee all of your realms from the void some were none of you can go without withering away" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

"I apparated, I'm not aedra or daedra but I oversee all of your realms from the void some were none of you can go without withering away" 

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

"The only way to the evergloam, here, is through the nightingale portal, so I think you killed them."

*She disappears and reappears behind you, the kicks you in the back and you fall forward.*

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

"The only way to the evergloam, here, is through the nightingale portal, so I think you killed them."

*She disappears and reappears behind you, the kicks you in the back and you fall forward.*

Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

Sithis goes through the ground and is behind nocturnal again he then back hands her and uses Void Grip to grip her by the throat, enough so she is unharmed but still hurting a bit, "Well surprise your still foolish...you make false assumtions on things you don't even know"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

Sithis goes through the ground and is behind nocturnal again he then back hands her and uses Void Grip to grip her by the throat, enough so she is unharmed but still hurting a bit, "Well surprise your still foolish...you make false assumtions on things you don't even know"

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

*His hand goes right through her body, she steps back, completely unharmed.*

"I am the night..."

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

*His hand goes right through her body, she steps back, completely unharmed.*

"I am the night..."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

"I am the void....." (dude you know vampiric grip (void grip is sithis's version of it) that's basically what i'm using right now how can you break out of that)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

"I am the void....." (dude you know vampiric grip (void grip is sithis's version of it) that's basically what i'm using right now how can you break out of that)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

{Try doing void grip on a puff of smoke, it slips through your fingers.}

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

{Try doing void grip on a puff of smoke, it slips through your fingers.}

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.