<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13 > >>  

Players

Fronlaasfrin
OED Kaldmit
Vahdin Eroljan
Vuldovyol

Vahdin Eroljan
April 16, 2018

"Damn it! Kaldmit!" Kayla rushed over to Kaldmit's side to see if he was alive. She found his pulse, released a held breath. She began to examine his body to see what caused him to fall unconcious.

by Vahdin Eroljan
April 16, 2018

"Damn it! Kaldmit!" Kayla rushed over to Kaldmit's side to see if he was alive. She found his pulse, released a held breath. She began to examine his body to see what caused him to fall unconcious.

Fronlaasfrin
April 16, 2018
Dreyon was still recovering from the temporary blindness from the fire ball, and had no idea what was going on.
"Los Kaldmit pruzah?" He called out, right before he walked into a wall.
by Fronlaasfrin
April 16, 2018
Dreyon was still recovering from the temporary blindness from the fire ball, and had no idea what was going on.

"Los Kaldmit pruzah?" He called out, right before he walked into a wall.

Vuldovyol
April 17, 2018

Kyron ran over to Kaldmit. Using a telekinesis spell to search Kaldmit, he found a royal purple dart. Examining it, he immediately dropped it. "Viidost, nol aan Akiderion," he spat, "truk nunon ofaal zos graav."

by Vuldovyol
April 17, 2018

Kyron ran over to Kaldmit. Using a telekinesis spell to search Kaldmit, he found a royal purple dart. Examining it, he immediately dropped it. "Viidost, nol aan Akiderion," he spat, "truk nunon ofaal zos graav."

OED Kaldmit
April 17, 2018

Kaldmit opened his eyes and weakly roared. He tried to stand but fell back onto his side. He then smelled something he had smelled before and looked to the right and saw the streaks of red in Daedric armor behind Kyron. "Kyron, behind hi." he said.

by OED Kaldmit
April 17, 2018

Kaldmit opened his eyes and weakly roared. He tried to stand but fell back onto his side. He then smelled something he had smelled before and looked to the right and saw the streaks of red in Daedric armor behind Kyron. "Kyron, behind hi." he said.

Vahdin Eroljan
April 19, 2018

'No! Kaldmit...come on, stupid bag...' Kayla kept this thought to herself, but the anguish on her face was clear. Pulling out a peice of chalk from her bag, she drew a protective circle around Kaldmit. She didn't care what happened to herself, 'As long as you're okay.' She was looking at Kaldmit. She had grabbed a small potion from her bag, and put it to his mouth. 'This will help you. If you can, swallow.' She upturned the potion. A small tag fell off, that read 'Antid-' and the rest was cut off. The antidote for what, only Kayla knew. She then took Kaldmit's paw in her hands. 'When you start to feel again, don't move from this spot. Please. She then leaned down, and placed her forehead onto his. She got up quickly, and spun around, a spell already drawn, rage and tears intermingling on her face. she roared as best a human could, and charged the Daedric thing, a hidden blade now drawn.

by Vahdin Eroljan
April 19, 2018

'No! Kaldmit...come on, stupid bag...' Kayla kept this thought to herself, but the anguish on her face was clear. Pulling out a peice of chalk from her bag, she drew a protective circle around Kaldmit. She didn't care what happened to herself, 'As long as you're okay.' She was looking at Kaldmit. She had grabbed a small potion from her bag, and put it to his mouth. 'This will help you. If you can, swallow.' She upturned the potion. A small tag fell off, that read 'Antid-' and the rest was cut off. The antidote for what, only Kayla knew. She then took Kaldmit's paw in her hands. 'When you start to feel again, don't move from this spot. Please. She then leaned down, and placed her forehead onto his. She got up quickly, and spun around, a spell already drawn, rage and tears intermingling on her face. she roared as best a human could, and charged the Daedric thing, a hidden blade now drawn.

Fronlaasfrin
April 19, 2018

Dreyon had only ever heard of the Daedric Warriors, and never thought he himself would see one. He never thought he would do half of the things that happened to him today, but he did them.

"Kayla, ni!" He called when Kayla began to charge the thing.

by Fronlaasfrin
April 19, 2018

Dreyon had only ever heard of the Daedric Warriors, and never thought he himself would see one. He never thought he would do half of the things that happened to him today, but he did them.

"Kayla, ni!" He called when Kayla began to charge the thing.

Vuldovyol
April 19, 2018

Kyron did the one thing he could do. He hit the thing in a head with his tail, spines extended. The Warrior collapsed to the ground, and then, disappeared. "Zu'u fod lost mindok. Deyra," he said, "Kaldmit fen ni bo naankolos. Fin voviidost los aan stav tol zu'u mindok pruzah. Vutharaak, nii fen kuz tiid. Kayla, zu'u aal praag hin hiif."

by Vuldovyol
April 19, 2018

Kyron did the one thing he could do. He hit the thing in a head with his tail, spines extended. The Warrior collapsed to the ground, and then, disappeared. "Zu'u fod lost mindok. Deyra," he said, "Kaldmit fen ni bo naankolos. Fin voviidost los aan stav tol zu'u mindok pruzah. Vutharaak, nii fen kuz tiid. Kayla, zu'u aal praag hin hiif."

OED Kaldmit
April 19, 2018

Kaldmit pulled the potion deeper into his mouth with his tongue until the opening was at the opening of his throat. He then tipped it up, swallowed the contents, and spat the bottle back out. He then vomited and the puddle was a deep shade of purple.

by OED Kaldmit
April 19, 2018

Kaldmit pulled the potion deeper into his mouth with his tongue until the opening was at the opening of his throat. He then tipped it up, swallowed the contents, and spat the bottle back out. He then vomited and the puddle was a deep shade of purple.

Vahdin Eroljan
April 19, 2018

When the Lilmothiit hit the Daedra with his tail, Kayla threw her dagger down. It imbedded itself into the stone. The dagger was a copy of one that her mother had. Kayla had forged it herself. She looked at her right hand, the hand that had drawn the dagger, and shook her head, and resheathed it. She hurried back to Kaldmit and pulled his head to her chest. She looked at the Lilmothiit with tears in her eyes. 'I don't care what you know. I don't care who you are. But you better damn well tell me what in Oblivion just hit Kaldmit!' 

by Vahdin Eroljan
April 19, 2018

When the Lilmothiit hit the Daedra with his tail, Kayla threw her dagger down. It imbedded itself into the stone. The dagger was a copy of one that her mother had. Kayla had forged it herself. She looked at her right hand, the hand that had drawn the dagger, and shook her head, and resheathed it. She hurried back to Kaldmit and pulled his head to her chest. She looked at the Lilmothiit with tears in her eyes. 'I don't care what you know. I don't care who you are. But you better damn well tell me what in Oblivion just hit Kaldmit!' 

Fronlaasfrin
April 24, 2018

Dreyon was still shocked by the spectacle. The Daedra, Kaldmit, Kayla. It was all so different.

"Mu fen bo." He said, trying to urge everyone along. Dreyon didn't want to spend any more time in here than was absolutely necesary.

by Fronlaasfrin
April 24, 2018

Dreyon was still shocked by the spectacle. The Daedra, Kaldmit, Kayla. It was all so different.

"Mu fen bo." He said, trying to urge everyone along. Dreyon didn't want to spend any more time in here than was absolutely necesary.

Vuldovyol
April 24, 2018

Kyron looked directly at Kayla. "Fos mey daar joor los," he said to himself,"Aan Akiderion los aan rinik zoviidost prakem, nol fin gut kesse do Oblivion. Fin laat tiid zu'u koraav gein, los nau Faal Grahzeikangaar. Hi fend kos kogaan tol zu'u lost voviidost." Rumaging through his spellbook, he began to search. Just then, he stopped. He stared at the far wall. "Zu'u honah atruk. Aan Sonaak." He opened to a page in his book. "Aurkosh, shun daar kopraan do viidost tol nos nii."

by Vuldovyol
April 24, 2018

Kyron looked directly at Kayla. "Fos mey daar joor los," he said to himself,"Aan Akiderion los aan rinik zoviidost prakem, nol fin gut kesse do Oblivion. Fin laat tiid zu'u koraav gein, los nau Faal Grahzeikangaar. Hi fend kos kogaan tol zu'u lost voviidost." Rumaging through his spellbook, he began to search. Just then, he stopped. He stared at the far wall. "Zu'u honah atruk. Aan Sonaak." He opened to a page in his book. "Aurkosh, shun daar kopraan do viidost tol nos nii."

OED Kaldmit
April 24, 2018

Kaldmit shook his head to clear his vision. He then got his legs under him and stood, he had to widen his stance because some of the poison was still in his system and it made him a little dizzy. "Zu'u los pruzah. Dreyon, lead."

by OED Kaldmit
April 24, 2018

Kaldmit shook his head to clear his vision. He then got his legs under him and stood, he had to widen his stance because some of the poison was still in his system and it made him a little dizzy. "Zu'u los pruzah. Dreyon, lead."

Vahdin Eroljan
April 24, 2018

Kayla offered herself for support for Kaldmit. 'Please, lean on me.' She was looking Kaldmit in the eyes when she sent the thought to him. Their were still fresh tears in her eyes, but she stayed strong for Kaldmit's well-being. She then sent a thought to everyone then. 'I'm sorry for rushing that...thing. Anyway, I agree with you Expo. I'm calling you that know, as I still don't know your name. We need to get out of here. Kaldy, what say you?' She smiled at him.

by Vahdin Eroljan
April 24, 2018

Kayla offered herself for support for Kaldmit. 'Please, lean on me.' She was looking Kaldmit in the eyes when she sent the thought to him. Their were still fresh tears in her eyes, but she stayed strong for Kaldmit's well-being. She then sent a thought to everyone then. 'I'm sorry for rushing that...thing. Anyway, I agree with you Expo. I'm calling you that know, as I still don't know your name. We need to get out of here. Kaldy, what say you?' She smiled at him.

Fronlaasfrin
April 25, 2018

Dreyon waited for the others, but didn't want to. He studied the walls, they were made of a material he wasn't familiar with. He dismissed it soon, as everybody was ready to go.

by Fronlaasfrin
April 25, 2018

Dreyon waited for the others, but didn't want to. He studied the walls, they were made of a material he wasn't familiar with. He dismissed it soon, as everybody was ready to go.

Vuldovyol
April 25, 2018

"Til los aan Sonaak het. Rinik lov wah mii." Kyron spoke as he looked around the room, his eyes narrow.

by Vuldovyol
April 25, 2018

"Til los aan Sonaak het. Rinik lov wah mii." Kyron spoke as he looked around the room, his eyes narrow.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.