<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  10  11  12  13 > >>  

Players

Fronlaasfrin
OED Kaldmit
Vahdin Eroljan
Vuldovyol

Fronlaasfrin
January 31, 2018

Dreyon saw in the light of Kaldmit's torch what Kayla had writen, pulled out his own notebook, and wrote, "Krosis, I do not know. But I fear it is not good." And showed it to Kayla. He then turned and saw Tar-Wulm walking to the door. He put his right foot down, and a sharp clang could be heard throught the room. Tar-Wulm made a loud cry, as is left arm was impaled on a spear jutting from the ground. It and two others next to it receeded intop the ground. Fool! Thought Dreyon. Tar-Wulm held his arm in his right hand, as it bled severely.

Dreyon wrote in his book, "We need to be careful." And showed it to everyone. He then pointed to a circular device in the ground where Tar-Wulm had stepped. It was a pressure plate with a swirly symbol on it.

by Fronlaasfrin
January 31, 2018

Dreyon saw in the light of Kaldmit's torch what Kayla had writen, pulled out his own notebook, and wrote, "Krosis, I do not know. But I fear it is not good." And showed it to Kayla. He then turned and saw Tar-Wulm walking to the door. He put his right foot down, and a sharp clang could be heard throught the room. Tar-Wulm made a loud cry, as is left arm was impaled on a spear jutting from the ground. It and two others next to it receeded intop the ground. Fool! Thought Dreyon. Tar-Wulm held his arm in his right hand, as it bled severely.

Dreyon wrote in his book, "We need to be careful." And showed it to everyone. He then pointed to a circular device in the ground where Tar-Wulm had stepped. It was a pressure plate with a swirly symbol on it.

OED Kaldmit
January 31, 2018

Kaldmit heard Kayla's thought and reacted to it with his fanged smile. The symbol glowed white and his tail armor glinted in the light. He read Dreyon's notebook and nodded. He then blew a ring of fire and made it go forward with a swing of his tail to illuminate the path ahead. Walking forward, Kaldmit used his armored tail to check for pressure plates and bear traps.

by OED Kaldmit
January 31, 2018

Kaldmit heard Kayla's thought and reacted to it with his fanged smile. The symbol glowed white and his tail armor glinted in the light. He read Dreyon's notebook and nodded. He then blew a ring of fire and made it go forward with a swing of his tail to illuminate the path ahead. Walking forward, Kaldmit used his armored tail to check for pressure plates and bear traps.

Vahdin Eroljan
January 31, 2018

Kayla continued to stay close behind Kaldmit, his smile causing her to trust him the most out of everyone. Seeing the bleeding man holding his arm, she wrote down in her notebook. "I can fix that if you wish." Kayla then pulled out a tome marked in her handwriting. It read 'Healing Spells'. Kayla smiled to show she was willing help. 

by Vahdin Eroljan
January 31, 2018

Kayla continued to stay close behind Kaldmit, his smile causing her to trust him the most out of everyone. Seeing the bleeding man holding his arm, she wrote down in her notebook. "I can fix that if you wish." Kayla then pulled out a tome marked in her handwriting. It read 'Healing Spells'. Kayla smiled to show she was willing help. 

Fronlaasfrin
February 1, 2018
Dreyon read Kayla's note and nodded. "Geh. Vokrii rok." Dreyon followed Kaldmit into the next room. It was smaller than the last, and in the light of Kaldmit's torch, he saw the face of a tomb. He slid his hand over it, "Mindin pah daar tiid, nii los yuvon."
by Fronlaasfrin
February 1, 2018
Dreyon read Kayla's note and nodded. "Geh. Vokrii rok." Dreyon followed Kaldmit into the next room. It was smaller than the last, and in the light of Kaldmit's torch, he saw the face of a tomb. He slid his hand over it, "Mindin pah daar tiid, nii los yuvon."

Fronlaasfrin
February 1, 2018

This post has been deleted.

by Fronlaasfrin
February 1, 2018

This post has been deleted.

OED Kaldmit
February 1, 2018

Kaldmit had heard what Dreyon said and walked over to where he was standing to look at what he was looking at. "Fod mu saraan fah Kayla wah oblaan?" asked Kaldmit with a hint of a growl in his voice. He then walked over to Kayla and smiled. "What lead hi wah daar golt? Other than dii rein." he kneeled down to say this. His tail scraped along the ground and he heard a soft clink of metal hitting metal and turned. There was a small group of barial urns in a corner. The symbol glowed orange and Kaldmit growled in pain.

by OED Kaldmit
February 1, 2018

Kaldmit had heard what Dreyon said and walked over to where he was standing to look at what he was looking at. "Fod mu saraan fah Kayla wah oblaan?" asked Kaldmit with a hint of a growl in his voice. He then walked over to Kayla and smiled. "What lead hi wah daar golt? Other than dii rein." he kneeled down to say this. His tail scraped along the ground and he heard a soft clink of metal hitting metal and turned. There was a small group of barial urns in a corner. The symbol glowed orange and Kaldmit growled in pain.

Vahdin Eroljan
February 1, 2018

Kayla almost lost concentration from Kaldmit's question. Why am I here...? The question brought memories that she hadn't seen in a long time. Her mother's death. Her mom holding her body. The grief. And the incident at the College. When she had finished healing the wounded man's arm entirely with only a small scar remaining, she wrote something for Kaldmit. "I don't like talking about my past. It brings bad memories. But, I can tell you later", it read. She made sure no one else saw it. "I'm done, let's go", was what she showed to everyone else. She got up quickly, and made her way to the back of the group, ashamed of herself. She would stay quiet for a while. The spell backfired...I don't belong in this era, whenever it is. My Mom died thousands of years ago if this is the third era. She sent the thought to Kaldmit intentionally.

by Vahdin Eroljan
February 1, 2018

Kayla almost lost concentration from Kaldmit's question. Why am I here...? The question brought memories that she hadn't seen in a long time. Her mother's death. Her mom holding her body. The grief. And the incident at the College. When she had finished healing the wounded man's arm entirely with only a small scar remaining, she wrote something for Kaldmit. "I don't like talking about my past. It brings bad memories. But, I can tell you later", it read. She made sure no one else saw it. "I'm done, let's go", was what she showed to everyone else. She got up quickly, and made her way to the back of the group, ashamed of herself. She would stay quiet for a while. The spell backfired...I don't belong in this era, whenever it is. My Mom died thousands of years ago if this is the third era. She sent the thought to Kaldmit intentionally.

Fronlaasfrin
February 1, 2018

Dreyon picked up another peice of wood from the ground and lit it on Kaldmit's torch. He approached the next door and opened it. A loud bang sounded from the tomb, as it's lid fell to the ground, breaking Doneus's leg and dropping him to the floor. He groaned in pain, and the draugr stepped out, it's eyes filled with a light blue glow. Upon hearing Doneus's groan, it made a shocked grunt and drew it's sword. It lifted it high into the air, gripping it with both hands. "Doneus! BO NU!" Dreyon shouted. The draugr swung the greatsword with imense power down to the ground, and blood splattered on the walls and expeditioners. Tar-Wulm leapt at the draugr and began punching it, while Dreyon shoulder-charged it. The draugr staggered right into Tar-Wulm's fast flying fist, dislocating it's jaw and shattering the left side of it's skull.

The draugr collapsed to the floor, the glow leaving it's eyes. "Ofaal nii lot-zahkrii, osos-gein." Dreyon ordered.

He looked cautiously into the next room, and saw three more tombs, all sealed. Other than those and some dirt and plants, the room was clear.

by Fronlaasfrin
February 1, 2018

Dreyon picked up another peice of wood from the ground and lit it on Kaldmit's torch. He approached the next door and opened it. A loud bang sounded from the tomb, as it's lid fell to the ground, breaking Doneus's leg and dropping him to the floor. He groaned in pain, and the draugr stepped out, it's eyes filled with a light blue glow. Upon hearing Doneus's groan, it made a shocked grunt and drew it's sword. It lifted it high into the air, gripping it with both hands. "Doneus! BO NU!" Dreyon shouted. The draugr swung the greatsword with imense power down to the ground, and blood splattered on the walls and expeditioners. Tar-Wulm leapt at the draugr and began punching it, while Dreyon shoulder-charged it. The draugr staggered right into Tar-Wulm's fast flying fist, dislocating it's jaw and shattering the left side of it's skull.

The draugr collapsed to the floor, the glow leaving it's eyes. "Ofaal nii lot-zahkrii, osos-gein." Dreyon ordered.

He looked cautiously into the next room, and saw three more tombs, all sealed. Other than those and some dirt and plants, the room was clear.

OED Kaldmit
February 1, 2018

Hearing the order, Kaldmit ran forward on all fours and stood up at the greatsword and picked it up. Looking at Dreyon he said "Zu'u ru nau pah fours osos-tiid." and put the greatsword on his back. Kaldmit walked to the drauger and searched it. After he was done, Kaldmit walked past Dreyon with the greatsword drawn ready to strike at any time. The symbol was glowing blood red and Kaldmit roared.

by OED Kaldmit
February 1, 2018

Hearing the order, Kaldmit ran forward on all fours and stood up at the greatsword and picked it up. Looking at Dreyon he said "Zu'u ru nau pah fours osos-tiid." and put the greatsword on his back. Kaldmit walked to the drauger and searched it. After he was done, Kaldmit walked past Dreyon with the greatsword drawn ready to strike at any time. The symbol was glowing blood red and Kaldmit roared.

Vahdin Eroljan
February 1, 2018

Oh no! Kaldmit! This is not good...That's possesion magic. I have to help. Kayla relayed this thought to Kaldmit and the leader of the expedition, both unintentionally. "She wrote down on her journal and showed it to everyone in the room. "Stay away from Kaldmit. I think I know what's wrong." She hoped that her gut was right, and ran up to him, and tried to take the osos-tiid, as they called it, away from him. She was mouthing words the entire time. "Nid nid nid nid...please...", the rest being obscured by her hands moving towards the hilt, and Kaldmit's hands with it. 

by Vahdin Eroljan
February 1, 2018

Oh no! Kaldmit! This is not good...That's possesion magic. I have to help. Kayla relayed this thought to Kaldmit and the leader of the expedition, both unintentionally. "She wrote down on her journal and showed it to everyone in the room. "Stay away from Kaldmit. I think I know what's wrong." She hoped that her gut was right, and ran up to him, and tried to take the osos-tiid, as they called it, away from him. She was mouthing words the entire time. "Nid nid nid nid...please...", the rest being obscured by her hands moving towards the hilt, and Kaldmit's hands with it. 

Fronlaasfrin
February 1, 2018

Dreyon heard a voice in his head. An unfarmiliar voice, that of a woman. Then he saw Kayla rush forward towards Kaldmit. "Nid!!" He shouted, feeling that an incresed prescence of life would bring the draugr back. He blocked the door so no noe else could get through.

by Fronlaasfrin
February 1, 2018

Dreyon heard a voice in his head. An unfarmiliar voice, that of a woman. Then he saw Kayla rush forward towards Kaldmit. "Nid!!" He shouted, feeling that an incresed prescence of life would bring the draugr back. He blocked the door so no noe else could get through.

OED Kaldmit
February 1, 2018

Hearing Kayla in his head, Kaldmit turned and he had blood red eyes. He then bared his teeth and growled at Kayla. "Kaldmit los vod. Zu'u los Crowley. Hi nis aak rok, zu'u lost been voth rok always." Kaldmit's eyes went back to pitch black "Crowley! Oblaan!" Kaldmit then roared again and the symbol started glowing white again. Kaldmit pulled out his notebook "You can't remove this from me. I can control him, he only listens to me." he wrote and showed it to Kayla with a pained smile.

by OED Kaldmit
February 1, 2018

Hearing Kayla in his head, Kaldmit turned and he had blood red eyes. He then bared his teeth and growled at Kayla. "Kaldmit los vod. Zu'u los Crowley. Hi nis aak rok, zu'u lost been voth rok always." Kaldmit's eyes went back to pitch black "Crowley! Oblaan!" Kaldmit then roared again and the symbol started glowing white again. Kaldmit pulled out his notebook "You can't remove this from me. I can control him, he only listens to me." he wrote and showed it to Kayla with a pained smile.

Vahdin Eroljan
February 1, 2018

I...what kind of person would do that to you...oh you poor guy..., Kayla sent the thought to Kaldmit, ran up to him, and hugged him quick and tight. She then wrote down "Osos-tiid. Give it to me, please." and gestured to the giant weapon, a look of worry on her face. It wasn't the weapon that she was worried about, rather, the person holding it.  She mouthed "please" again, and held out both of her hands so Kaldmit would give her the sword.

by Vahdin Eroljan
February 1, 2018

I...what kind of person would do that to you...oh you poor guy..., Kayla sent the thought to Kaldmit, ran up to him, and hugged him quick and tight. She then wrote down "Osos-tiid. Give it to me, please." and gestured to the giant weapon, a look of worry on her face. It wasn't the weapon that she was worried about, rather, the person holding it.  She mouthed "please" again, and held out both of her hands so Kaldmit would give her the sword.

Fronlaasfrin
February 2, 2018

Dreyon wasn't sure what was happening, but he didn't like it. Kaldmit seemed to be going through changes, and Kayla was trying to stop it. This was beyond anything Dreyon had ever seen. He stood back and closed the door enough to barely see through it, and watched the spectacle before him.

by Fronlaasfrin
February 2, 2018

Dreyon wasn't sure what was happening, but he didn't like it. Kaldmit seemed to be going through changes, and Kayla was trying to stop it. This was beyond anything Dreyon had ever seen. He stood back and closed the door enough to barely see through it, and watched the spectacle before him.

OED Kaldmit
February 2, 2018

Kaldmit gave Kayla the greatsword and smiled. "Zu'u los krosis. Crowley can kos rinik annoying osos-tiid." After he said this, Kaldmit felt his tail hit something and he turned to see what it was. When he did turn, he saw another drauger but it didn't see him. So Kaldmit turned back to Kayla, gave her an evil smile, and jumped up and decapitated the drauger with the armor of his tail. Then he burned off the blood with a small burst of flame.

by OED Kaldmit
February 2, 2018

Kaldmit gave Kayla the greatsword and smiled. "Zu'u los krosis. Crowley can kos rinik annoying osos-tiid." After he said this, Kaldmit felt his tail hit something and he turned to see what it was. When he did turn, he saw another drauger but it didn't see him. So Kaldmit turned back to Kayla, gave her an evil smile, and jumped up and decapitated the drauger with the armor of his tail. Then he burned off the blood with a small burst of flame.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.