<<  <  1  2  3  4  10  11  12  13 > >>  

Players

Fronlaasfrin
OED Kaldmit
Vahdin Eroljan
Vuldovyol

Fronlaasfrin
January 30, 2018

Dreyon was surprised at how the Breton reacted to the mysterious Argonian. Dreyon He prayed to Sotha Sil to not leave him alone with these two. Sotha Sil must have taken pity on him, for one of the other members, Tar-Wulm Xemsar, cam over to him and asked why he inspected his pickax so carefully.

Dreyon replied, "Nii los dii hahkun, Trail-Maker. Nii saviik dii laas." Dreyon stared blankly at Trail-Maker, remembering the event that earned it it's name. It was not Dreyon that gave it the name either, it was the expedition leader that he saved that named it.

by Fronlaasfrin
January 30, 2018

Dreyon was surprised at how the Breton reacted to the mysterious Argonian. Dreyon He prayed to Sotha Sil to not leave him alone with these two. Sotha Sil must have taken pity on him, for one of the other members, Tar-Wulm Xemsar, cam over to him and asked why he inspected his pickax so carefully.

Dreyon replied, "Nii los dii hahkun, Trail-Maker. Nii saviik dii laas." Dreyon stared blankly at Trail-Maker, remembering the event that earned it it's name. It was not Dreyon that gave it the name either, it was the expedition leader that he saved that named it.

OED Kaldmit
January 30, 2018

Kaldmit looked at Dreyon. "Why los mu het?" he asked while small bursts of fire came out of his mouth as he spoke. He looked at Kayla, smiled, and walked back to the ruin door. Kaldmit began searching for valuable objects and winced every now and then because of the symbol. He finally found a chest and looked inside. Inside the chest there was gold, a soal gem, a few potions and a silver and onyx circulet that he put on. As he was about to close the chest, something else caught Kaldmit's eye. Under the potions was a key that he assumed was to the door. "Fahdon Dreyon! Zu'u found aan key!" shouted Kaldmit.

by OED Kaldmit
January 30, 2018

Kaldmit looked at Dreyon. "Why los mu het?" he asked while small bursts of fire came out of his mouth as he spoke. He looked at Kayla, smiled, and walked back to the ruin door. Kaldmit began searching for valuable objects and winced every now and then because of the symbol. He finally found a chest and looked inside. Inside the chest there was gold, a soal gem, a few potions and a silver and onyx circulet that he put on. As he was about to close the chest, something else caught Kaldmit's eye. Under the potions was a key that he assumed was to the door. "Fahdon Dreyon! Zu'u found aan key!" shouted Kaldmit.

Vahdin Eroljan
January 30, 2018

Hearing Kaldmit yell his statement, she knew he had found a key. Kayla ran into the ruin to the sound of his voice. Panting, she fell to a sitting position on the floor. After she caught her breath, Kayla held up a short sentence she wrote while running. "May I see it?", she gestured towards the key Kaldmit spoke of.

by Vahdin Eroljan
January 30, 2018

Hearing Kaldmit yell his statement, she knew he had found a key. Kayla ran into the ruin to the sound of his voice. Panting, she fell to a sitting position on the floor. After she caught her breath, Kayla held up a short sentence she wrote while running. "May I see it?", she gestured towards the key Kaldmit spoke of.

Fronlaasfrin
January 30, 2018
Dreyon saw Kayla run off and heard Kaldmit yell about a key, and couldn't resist going to see. He placed Trail-Maker back in its loop on his robe and went to Kaldmit. He looked at it and decided it was for the door. "Nis zu'u lost nii?" He asked Kaldmit.
by Fronlaasfrin
January 30, 2018
Dreyon saw Kayla run off and heard Kaldmit yell about a key, and couldn't resist going to see. He placed Trail-Maker back in its loop on his robe and went to Kaldmit. He looked at it and decided it was for the door. "Nis zu'u lost nii?" He asked Kaldmit.

OED Kaldmit
January 30, 2018

Kaldmit showed the key to Kayla and then handed it to Dreyon. There was a pain from the symbol again, but afterward Kaldmit felt his tail get heavier. So he swung his tail so he can see it and he saw armor on his tail and he was surprised at this, because this only happend once before. He took out his notebook and wrote "I am wondering what is in this barrow. The only time the symbol puts armor on my tail is when there is something dangerouse nearby." and showed it to the others.

by OED Kaldmit
January 30, 2018

Kaldmit showed the key to Kayla and then handed it to Dreyon. There was a pain from the symbol again, but afterward Kaldmit felt his tail get heavier. So he swung his tail so he can see it and he saw armor on his tail and he was surprised at this, because this only happend once before. He took out his notebook and wrote "I am wondering what is in this barrow. The only time the symbol puts armor on my tail is when there is something dangerouse nearby." and showed it to the others.

Vahdin Eroljan
January 30, 2018

Kayla cocked her head to the side confused, and then looked at Kaldmit's tail. She took a surprised breath. Looking back over the words, she realized that bad stuff might happen, and got ready to heal people. She also wrote down in her journal, "Then I am ready to heal any wounds.", and showed it to Kaldmit and the others. She steeled her face, and it caused her to puff out her lips in a silly way. 

by Vahdin Eroljan
January 30, 2018

Kayla cocked her head to the side confused, and then looked at Kaldmit's tail. She took a surprised breath. Looking back over the words, she realized that bad stuff might happen, and got ready to heal people. She also wrote down in her journal, "Then I am ready to heal any wounds.", and showed it to Kaldmit and the others. She steeled her face, and it caused her to puff out her lips in a silly way. 

Fronlaasfrin
January 30, 2018
Dreyon took a moment to assess the current situation. He wasn't sure what to make of this. Kaldmit said his tail only had armor when something bad was near. Dreyon then remembered some of the gaunt bodies he had seen in previous delves, and a look of worry crossed his face.
He walked to the door and inspected the Dovahzul tunes around it. Following with his finger, he made out something about death to any who enter in seek of riches and fame. He gulped.
He wrote in his notebook, "We should wait for the last member. I see from the writing that it is a large ruin and we may have to split up. As for your tail, Kaldmit, there is nothing about bad stuff inside. We should be fine." He was very worried, but quickly pushed the thought aside.
by Fronlaasfrin
January 30, 2018
Dreyon took a moment to assess the current situation. He wasn't sure what to make of this. Kaldmit said his tail only had armor when something bad was near. Dreyon then remembered some of the gaunt bodies he had seen in previous delves, and a look of worry crossed his face.

He walked to the door and inspected the Dovahzul tunes around it. Following with his finger, he made out something about death to any who enter in seek of riches and fame. He gulped.

He wrote in his notebook, "We should wait for the last member. I see from the writing that it is a large ruin and we may have to split up. As for your tail, Kaldmit, there is nothing about bad stuff inside. We should be fine." He was very worried, but quickly pushed the thought aside.

OED Kaldmit
January 30, 2018

Kaldmit read the notebook and sat down with a clink of his tail. He then drew a design in the stone and traced it with short bursts of flame to scorch the rock. Then he started to sing in Dovahzul to himself, closed his eyes, and swayed to the tune. The singing was a surprisingly soothing gutteral noise. As he sang, the symbol on his back went from glowing red to glowing white and the armor on his tail turned the same black as his eyes.

by OED Kaldmit
January 30, 2018

Kaldmit read the notebook and sat down with a clink of his tail. He then drew a design in the stone and traced it with short bursts of flame to scorch the rock. Then he started to sing in Dovahzul to himself, closed his eyes, and swayed to the tune. The singing was a surprisingly soothing gutteral noise. As he sang, the symbol on his back went from glowing red to glowing white and the armor on his tail turned the same black as his eyes.

Vahdin Eroljan
January 30, 2018

Kaldmit's voice was unusually soothing, but the most curious thing about his body was not his voice but the strange symbol on his back. Being curious of her newfound aquaintance, she decided to examine the symbol. She hoped that he would be okay with her doing what she wished, so Kayla wrote down the question for him. "Do you mind if I sketch this symbol on your back? It's very curious, and I would like to sudy it, if that is okay with you, of course." She looked at Kaldmit and smiled to show she meant now harm by her question.

by Vahdin Eroljan
January 30, 2018

Kaldmit's voice was unusually soothing, but the most curious thing about his body was not his voice but the strange symbol on his back. Being curious of her newfound aquaintance, she decided to examine the symbol. She hoped that he would be okay with her doing what she wished, so Kayla wrote down the question for him. "Do you mind if I sketch this symbol on your back? It's very curious, and I would like to sudy it, if that is okay with you, of course." She looked at Kaldmit and smiled to show she meant now harm by her question.

Fronlaasfrin
January 30, 2018
Dreyon looked around the ruin for more items, anything he could find, but there was nothing but sticks and stones. He took out Trail-Maker when he saw an odd looking stone. It was embedded into the ground. He beat around it and pulled it out soon after, revealing a strange, smooth stone. Light reflected off it and sent small beams of light away.
Dreyon looked around to make sure no one else was near, then put the stone in his pocket. He walked back to the front and watched the road, waiting for the last member as his patience grew thinner.
by Fronlaasfrin
January 30, 2018
Dreyon looked around the ruin for more items, anything he could find, but there was nothing but sticks and stones. He took out Trail-Maker when he saw an odd looking stone. It was embedded into the ground. He beat around it and pulled it out soon after, revealing a strange, smooth stone. Light reflected off it and sent small beams of light away.

Dreyon looked around to make sure no one else was near, then put the stone in his pocket. He walked back to the front and watched the road, waiting for the last member as his patience grew thinner.

OED Kaldmit
January 30, 2018

Kaldmit opened his eyes and read the notebook. He nodded and took off the top part of his robe so Kayla could have a better look at the symbol. In doing so, he revealed a bunch of old scars and wounds. He then closed his eyes again and continued singing.

by OED Kaldmit
January 30, 2018

Kaldmit opened his eyes and read the notebook. He nodded and took off the top part of his robe so Kayla could have a better look at the symbol. In doing so, he revealed a bunch of old scars and wounds. He then closed his eyes again and continued singing.

Vahdin Eroljan
January 30, 2018

A sound that was similar to 'huh' came from Kayla's mouth, but it was just an exhale. She had noticed the scars along his torso, but they didn't bother her. She went to examine the symbol, and ran her hands over it. She wasn't sure what the feeling it was that washed over her. Her hand was cold, but the symbol was warm. It was...unusual to say the least. Nonetheless, Kayla began to sketch the unusual symbol in a different notebook than the one she used to engage in conversation with. This journal was leather-bound, but it was a red deeper than blood. It had an unusual lock on it, but that was because it was a magic lock. Kayla set her right ring finger on the lock, and closed her eyes. She mouthed the spell that deactivated the magic, taught to her by her mother. When it opened, Kayla drew the symbol on Kaldmit's back by touch alone, so she kept her hand on it as she drew. Hopefully he doesn't mind. I'm starting to like him..., She thought to herself as she continued her sketch. Unknowingly, she had accidentally sent the thought to Kaldmit by channeling her magic to him.

by Vahdin Eroljan
January 30, 2018

A sound that was similar to 'huh' came from Kayla's mouth, but it was just an exhale. She had noticed the scars along his torso, but they didn't bother her. She went to examine the symbol, and ran her hands over it. She wasn't sure what the feeling it was that washed over her. Her hand was cold, but the symbol was warm. It was...unusual to say the least. Nonetheless, Kayla began to sketch the unusual symbol in a different notebook than the one she used to engage in conversation with. This journal was leather-bound, but it was a red deeper than blood. It had an unusual lock on it, but that was because it was a magic lock. Kayla set her right ring finger on the lock, and closed her eyes. She mouthed the spell that deactivated the magic, taught to her by her mother. When it opened, Kayla drew the symbol on Kaldmit's back by touch alone, so she kept her hand on it as she drew. Hopefully he doesn't mind. I'm starting to like him..., She thought to herself as she continued her sketch. Unknowingly, she had accidentally sent the thought to Kaldmit by channeling her magic to him.

Fronlaasfrin
January 31, 2018

Dreyon looked at the door, then down at the key. He thought hard about what to do. He heard someone run up behind them, and then a voice. "I've been looking for you. Got something I'm supposed to deliver. Let's see here," It was a courier, and he was digging around in his bag. "Ah, here it is. A letter. He didn't give a name, just that he was a friend. He looked pretty sick to me though." He handed Dreyon a letter. Dreyon watched him run away and then opened the letter. It said,

"Hello Dreyon, I expect that you are waiting for me. I have terrible news however. I have come down with something, no one is sure what. I'm afraid I don't want to get worse, or spread it to any of you, so I won't be coming. (Signed) Sodlia

Dreyon crumpled the letter into a ball and threw it aside. He marched to the door and put the key in the key-hole and opened the door.

The first room was a mess. The floor was covered in plants and dirt, and the roof had dozens of holes with roots and vines descending down. There was a table in the center, but nothing was on it but shards of broken vases. scatered around the floor were buckets and more vases, as well as broken urns with nothing in them. At the other side stood a door, made of wood, that would reveal to them secrets and fortune beyond imagining. Dreyon beamed with excitement for the first time in a long time. 

by Fronlaasfrin
January 31, 2018

Dreyon looked at the door, then down at the key. He thought hard about what to do. He heard someone run up behind them, and then a voice. "I've been looking for you. Got something I'm supposed to deliver. Let's see here," It was a courier, and he was digging around in his bag. "Ah, here it is. A letter. He didn't give a name, just that he was a friend. He looked pretty sick to me though." He handed Dreyon a letter. Dreyon watched him run away and then opened the letter. It said,

"Hello Dreyon, I expect that you are waiting for me. I have terrible news however. I have come down with something, no one is sure what. I'm afraid I don't want to get worse, or spread it to any of you, so I won't be coming. (Signed) Sodlia

Dreyon crumpled the letter into a ball and threw it aside. He marched to the door and put the key in the key-hole and opened the door.

The first room was a mess. The floor was covered in plants and dirt, and the roof had dozens of holes with roots and vines descending down. There was a table in the center, but nothing was on it but shards of broken vases. scatered around the floor were buckets and more vases, as well as broken urns with nothing in them. At the other side stood a door, made of wood, that would reveal to them secrets and fortune beyond imagining. Dreyon beamed with excitement for the first time in a long time. 

OED Kaldmit
January 31, 2018

Kaldmit heard the thought that Kayla had sent to him, but didn't react. He heard the door open, stood up and put the top part of his robe back on. His tail swayed with soft clinks and he walked forward into the barrow. He then found a piece of wood and made a torch out of it. Kaldmit turned around and called to Kayla in his deep, growly voice "Bo nau. Mu los nau fin bo."

by OED Kaldmit
January 31, 2018

Kaldmit heard the thought that Kayla had sent to him, but didn't react. He heard the door open, stood up and put the top part of his robe back on. His tail swayed with soft clinks and he walked forward into the barrow. He then found a piece of wood and made a torch out of it. Kaldmit turned around and called to Kayla in his deep, growly voice "Bo nau. Mu los nau fin bo."

Vahdin Eroljan
January 31, 2018

Kayla nodded in understandment, and followed close behind Kaldmit. She was slightly afraid of what lay ahead, she'd never been in such an unusual place before. I hope nothing comes out of the dark. Maybe you can help, she thought and once again sent it to Kaldmit without meaning to while looking at him. She then wrote down in her speech journal, "What might we find in here", and held it out to the leader of the expedition. The fear of the place was evident in her movements and facial expression.

by Vahdin Eroljan
January 31, 2018

Kayla nodded in understandment, and followed close behind Kaldmit. She was slightly afraid of what lay ahead, she'd never been in such an unusual place before. I hope nothing comes out of the dark. Maybe you can help, she thought and once again sent it to Kaldmit without meaning to while looking at him. She then wrote down in her speech journal, "What might we find in here", and held it out to the leader of the expedition. The fear of the place was evident in her movements and facial expression.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.