The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

Put that in a quote!

by The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

Put that in a quote!

Jordan L
October 28, 2015

I believe that when you find people that you share common goals with, and get along well with, that you can become truly successful and more motivated and happy than if you have to manipulate them. Why manipulate people and earn their mistrust when you can earn their friendship and have fun along the way to your success??? maybe this is what strund was getting at. i'm not quite sure what he meant when he said the words "you have to USE people." Later he referenced teamwork but he said it was indirect so i was a little lost. Either way i think finding those with common goals and truly enjoying that and making the most of it is the best way to be successful.

by Jordan L
October 28, 2015

I believe that when you find people that you share common goals with, and get along well with, that you can become truly successful and more motivated and happy than if you have to manipulate them. Why manipulate people and earn their mistrust when you can earn their friendship and have fun along the way to your success??? maybe this is what strund was getting at. i'm not quite sure what he meant when he said the words "you have to USE people." Later he referenced teamwork but he said it was indirect so i was a little lost. Either way i think finding those with common goals and truly enjoying that and making the most of it is the best way to be successful.

The Bug Stomper
October 28, 2015

Awesome. But even when you befriend someone, that still is manipulating, just not negatively. Manipulating people positively is the best way to success.

by The Bug Stomper
October 28, 2015

Awesome. But even when you befriend someone, that still is manipulating, just not negatively. Manipulating people positively is the best way to success.

Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015
Jordan L

Maybe you were lost because of my manipulation. *evil laugh*

Sometimes, though you do have to manipulate negatively. It is unfortunate, but it happens.

by Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015
Jordan L

Maybe you were lost because of my manipulation. *evil laugh*

Sometimes, though you do have to manipulate negatively. It is unfortunate, but it happens.

The Bug Stomper
October 30, 2015

"Change the world. Don't just live in it." ~the substitute teacher for my biology class

That totally relates to my philosophy!

by The Bug Stomper
October 30, 2015

"Change the world. Don't just live in it." ~the substitute teacher for my biology class

That totally relates to my philosophy!

Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

'Change the world? Nah, I think I'll just watch it rot in my safe corner. Much more fun.'

~Me

I constantly check the stock charts just to see when they crash!

by Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

'Change the world? Nah, I think I'll just watch it rot in my safe corner. Much more fun.'

~Me

I constantly check the stock charts just to see when they crash!

Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

Either way i think finding those with common goals and truly enjoying that and making the most of it is the best way to be successful.

What if your form of enjoyment is the suffering of others? *ahem*Me*ahem*

by Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

Either way i think finding those with common goals and truly enjoying that and making the most of it is the best way to be successful.

What if your form of enjoyment is the suffering of others? *ahem*Me*ahem*

The Bug Stomper
October 30, 2015

Yeah...that's a really contraversial subject.

Do what you love!

I love killing people!

Er, never mind.

by The Bug Stomper
October 30, 2015

Do what you love!

I love killing people!

Er, never mind.

Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015
epic AKH

Do what you love!

I love killing people!

Er, never mind.

I prefer torture.

by Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015
epic AKH

Do what you love!

I love killing people!

Er, never mind.

I prefer torture.

Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

The mental kind. Physical is cool too, but it can never beat mental torture.

by Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

The mental kind. Physical is cool too, but it can never beat mental torture.

The Bug Stomper
October 30, 2015

The prefer the term 'psychological'.

Put it in a quote! Morph torture in a message.

by The Bug Stomper
October 30, 2015

The prefer the term 'psychological'.

Put it in a quote! Morph torture in a message.

Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

That isn't inspirational. :/

by Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

That isn't inspirational. :/

The Bug Stomper
October 30, 2015

You can make it so it is.

by The Bug Stomper
October 30, 2015

You can make it so it is.

ShadowConroy
October 31, 2015

"I had to face my fear. That was more important than just going on living"- The Third Doctor, Planet of the Spiders

“There’s no point being grown-up if you can’t be childish sometimes.” – The Fourth Doctor, Robot

“Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way” –The Seventh Doctor, The Greatest Show In The Galaxy

“Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame.” –The War Doctor, The Day Of The Doctor

“You lot, you spend all your time thinking about dying, like you’re gonna get killed by eggs, or beef, or global warming, or asteroids. But you never take time to imagine the impossible. Like maybe you survive.” – The Ninth Doctor, The End Of The World

“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.” – The Eleventh Doctor, Vincent & The Doctor

“There’s so much blood and oxygen pumping through your brain, it’s like rocket fuel. Right now, you could run faster and you can fight harder, you could jump higher than ever in your life. And you’re so alert, it’s like you can slow down time. What’s wrong with scared? Scared is a superpower.” – The Twelfth Doctor, Listen

by ShadowConroy
October 31, 2015

"I had to face my fear. That was more important than just going on living"- The Third Doctor, Planet of the Spiders

“There’s no point being grown-up if you can’t be childish sometimes.” – The Fourth Doctor, Robot

“Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way” –The Seventh Doctor, The Greatest Show In The Galaxy

“Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame.” –The War Doctor, The Day Of The Doctor

“You lot, you spend all your time thinking about dying, like you’re gonna get killed by eggs, or beef, or global warming, or asteroids. But you never take time to imagine the impossible. Like maybe you survive.” – The Ninth Doctor, The End Of The World

“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.” – The Eleventh Doctor, Vincent & The Doctor

“There’s so much blood and oxygen pumping through your brain, it’s like rocket fuel. Right now, you could run faster and you can fight harder, you could jump higher than ever in your life. And you’re so alert, it’s like you can slow down time. What’s wrong with scared? Scared is a superpower.” – The Twelfth Doctor, Listen

Emperor of Man
October 31, 2015

Ah, Doctor Who. Damn the Weeping Angels. *shivers in utmost fear*

by Emperor of Man
October 31, 2015

Ah, Doctor Who. Damn the Weeping Angels. *shivers in utmost fear*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.