November 3, 2015

I got this one

by Stormtrooper
November 3, 2015

I got this one

The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

What does it mean to you?

To me, it means that every group needs a good leader. Leadership is the new focus.

by The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

To me, it means that every group needs a good leader. Leadership is the new focus.

Stormtrooper
November 3, 2015
epic AKH

To me, it means. well, what you said, good leadership. This is why Genghis Khan is my favorite military leader.

by Stormtrooper
November 3, 2015
epic AKH

To me, it means. well, what you said, good leadership. This is why Genghis Khan is my favorite military leader.

Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015
epic AKH

I believe fools lead by a wise man is better than wise men lead by a fool.

by Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015
epic AKH

I believe fools lead by a wise man is better than wise men lead by a fool.

The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

"A leader is someone who demonstrates what's possible." ~Mark Yarnell

What's your definition of a leader? This isn't mine, but it's one way to define a leader.

by The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

"A leader is someone who demonstrates what's possible." ~Mark Yarnell

What's your definition of a leader? This isn't mine, but it's one way to define a leader.

Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

'Leader? There is no leader. Only a guide. One who helps you get through your problem. You are your own leader, partially.'

~Me

by Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

'Leader? There is no leader. Only a guide. One who helps you get through your problem. You are your own leader, partially.'

~Me

The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

Is it your own problem, or the team/group's problem?

by The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015
epic AKH

What is "it?"

by Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015
epic AKH

What is "it?"

The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

The problem. You said the guide helps you through your problem, but "leaders" lead teams and groups. Shouldn't the guide help the entire team's problems?

by The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

The problem. You said the guide helps you through your problem, but "leaders" lead teams and groups. Shouldn't the guide help the entire team's problems?

Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015
epic AKH

No. My idea of a team is solving group problems together. If an individual has a problem, s/he must deal with his/herself. Let the thrive by yourself, or rot in the dependance on the team.

by Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015
epic AKH

No. My idea of a team is solving group problems together. If an individual has a problem, s/he must deal with his/herself. Let the thrive by yourself, or rot in the dependance on the team.

The Bug Stomper
November 5, 2015

"What we prefer isn't always what's the best. That's what makes us human." ~Me

The term 'human' isn't a term that I like to use in these types of quotes 'cause human can be defined in several different ways. What other words can I use?

by The Bug Stomper
November 5, 2015

"What we prefer isn't always what's the best. That's what makes us human." ~Me

The term 'human' isn't a term that I like to use in these types of quotes 'cause human can be defined in several different ways. What other words can I use?

Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015

That appears to be the best term.

by Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015

That appears to be the best term.

The Bug Stomper
November 5, 2015

What makes us human, Strun? Provide your own quote and interpret it.

by The Bug Stomper
November 5, 2015

What makes us human, Strun? Provide your own quote and interpret it.

Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015

'Fools. Murderers. Liars. Cheaters. Arrogant bastards. If you have at least one of these qualities you are human.'

~Me

by Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015

'Fools. Murderers. Liars. Cheaters. Arrogant bastards. If you have at least one of these qualities you are human.'

~Me

The Bug Stomper
November 5, 2015

Are you human? Yeah, I am... ;-|

by The Bug Stomper
November 5, 2015

Are you human? Yeah, I am... ;-|

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.