Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[E][SD] Dragon Priest Meeting

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14 

roastedZork
July 27, 2015

They see me (Zork) talking to Paarthurnax. "That was a close call, they almost made it to stop alduin from getting here. I guess all we can to now is wait. I got plenty of time with my small secret."

by roastedZork
July 27, 2015

They see me (Zork) talking to Paarthurnax. "That was a close call, they almost made it to stop alduin from getting here. I guess all we can to now is wait. I got plenty of time with my small secret."

ErianDragonborn
July 27, 2015

Volsung: Angry, "What about find our spy? Where did he dissapear to, and how? I think there might be a connection. And we must see if we can keep the Dovah organised, now that thuru Alduin is gone. He will return. Maybe tomorrow, maybe in a week, maybe in a few hundred years. But he can never be defeated. And then there is Miraak. Do you think he is the one that will kill Alduin?"

by ErianDragonborn
July 27, 2015

Volsung: Angry, "What about find our spy? Where did he dissapear to, and how? I think there might be a connection. And we must see if we can keep the Dovah organised, now that thuru Alduin is gone. He will return. Maybe tomorrow, maybe in a week, maybe in a few hundred years. But he can never be defeated. And then there is Miraak. Do you think he is the one that will kill Alduin?"

BanditNation
July 27, 2015

Konahrik: "No, Miraak is not powerful enough do kill Thuru Alduin. Though, does anyone know where he went?"

by BanditNation
July 27, 2015

Konahrik: "No, Miraak is not powerful enough do kill Thuru Alduin. Though, does anyone know where he went?"

ErianDragonborn
July 28, 2015

Volsung: now sees Zork and Paarthurnax (must have missed that post)
"Oh, our spy is with Paarthurnax. Maybe he was there all along. Drem Yol Lok, Paarhturnax. We may need your help in keeping the other Dovah coordinated untill Thuru Alduin's return. Whenever that may be."

by ErianDragonborn
July 28, 2015

Volsung: now sees Zork and Paarthurnax (must have missed that post)
"Oh, our spy is with Paarthurnax. Maybe he was there all along. Drem Yol Lok, Paarhturnax. We may need your help in keeping the other Dovah coordinated untill Thuru Alduin's return. Whenever that may be."

roastedZork
July 28, 2015

As they approached, I quickly hid so they wouldn't get a chance to attack me.

by roastedZork
July 28, 2015

As they approached, I quickly hid so they wouldn't get a chance to attack me.

BanditNation
July 30, 2015

Necrobump

by BanditNation
July 30, 2015

Necrobump

ErianDragonborn
August 1, 2015

Volsung to the other priests: "Well, that is strange. He behaves as if we are about to kill him. As if he has done something wrong. I have a bad feeling about this. Maybe Paarthurnax knows more..."

by ErianDragonborn
August 1, 2015

Volsung to the other priests: "Well, that is strange. He behaves as if we are about to kill him. As if he has done something wrong. I have a bad feeling about this. Maybe Paarthurnax knows more..."

BanditNation
August 1, 2015

Konahrik: "I think we should keep a strin miin on him. I will ask Paarthurnax if he knows anything." Konahrik walks up to Paarthurnax. He kneels, "Paarthurnax, would you happen to know anything about our new Priest?"

by BanditNation
August 1, 2015

Konahrik: "I think we should keep a strin miin on him. I will ask Paarthurnax if he knows anything." Konahrik walks up to Paarthurnax. He kneels, "Paarthurnax, would you happen to know anything about our new Priest?"

roastedZork
August 2, 2015

Parrthurnax said, "I have no idea what you are talking about."

by roastedZork
August 2, 2015

Parrthurnax said, "I have no idea what you are talking about."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.