Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Adventures of Skyrim

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16 > >>  

Vultuzmaar
November 20, 2014

I look around and notice a blood trail leading farther into the ruin 'Well it looks like they couldn't have gotten very far.'

by Vultuzmaar
November 20, 2014

I look around and notice a blood trail leading farther into the ruin 'Well it looks like they couldn't have gotten very far.'

Mirkrilaar
November 20, 2014
Maramis

"Most likely not. Especially if theyre wounded."

by Mirkrilaar
November 20, 2014
Maramis

"Most likely not. Especially if theyre wounded."

Karandiir
December 1, 2014

*I look a little nervous*

"Well will we have to fight any centurions?"

by Karandiir
December 1, 2014

*I look a little nervous*

"Well will we have to fight any centurions?"

Mirkrilaar
December 1, 2014

"I sure hope not. Those things are deadly and dangerous."

by Mirkrilaar
December 1, 2014

"I sure hope not. Those things are deadly and dangerous."

Karandiir
December 1, 2014

*I nod*

"I agree, once my dad took me to into some ruins when i was a kid and we encountered one. We barely escaped."

by Karandiir
December 1, 2014

*I nod*

"I agree, once my dad took me to into some ruins when i was a kid and we encountered one. We barely escaped."

Mirkrilaar
December 1, 2014
Karandiir

*I nod*

"I delt with one a few years back, before I was this strong. It almost killed me if it wasn't for Lydia."

by Mirkrilaar
December 1, 2014
Karandiir

*I nod*

"I delt with one a few years back, before I was this strong. It almost killed me if it wasn't for Lydia."

Vultuzmaar
December 1, 2014

"I delt with one about a year ago. It would have taken my head off had I not used the Thu'um. Anyway, it seems we all know what a centurion is capable of, so that would be a plus."

by Vultuzmaar
December 1, 2014

"I delt with one about a year ago. It would have taken my head off had I not used the Thu'um. Anyway, it seems we all know what a centurion is capable of, so that would be a plus."

Mirkrilaar
December 1, 2014
Maramis

*I shrug.*

"Well, that true."

by Mirkrilaar
December 1, 2014
Maramis

*I shrug.*

"Well, that true."

Karandiir
December 2, 2014

"I suppose any information our enemies is good."

*chuckles nervously*

by Karandiir
December 2, 2014

*chuckles nervously*

Mirkrilaar
December 2, 2014
Karandiir

*chuckles nervously*

"Amen."

by Mirkrilaar
December 2, 2014
Karandiir

*chuckles nervously*

"Amen."

Vultuzmaar
December 2, 2014

'Anyhow, we should get moving. I have a feeling we will find the source of the whisper very soon'

by Vultuzmaar
December 2, 2014

'Anyhow, we should get moving. I have a feeling we will find the source of the whisper very soon'

Mirkrilaar
December 2, 2014
Maramis

"We usually do."

by Mirkrilaar
December 2, 2014
Maramis

"We usually do."

Karandiir
December 3, 2014

*I continue to walk and turn to a very long hallway with an opening with steps that lead to a gate*

by Karandiir
December 3, 2014

*I continue to walk and turn to a very long hallway with an opening with steps that lead to a gate*

Vultuzmaar
December 4, 2014

At the top of the stairs the bloodtrail ends at a body just beginning its stages of decay. as we neared it a specter appeared. A woman, who identifies herself as Katria.

by Vultuzmaar
December 4, 2014

At the top of the stairs the bloodtrail ends at a body just beginning its stages of decay. as we neared it a specter appeared. A woman, who identifies herself as Katria.

Mirkrilaar
December 4, 2014
Maramis

*I jump back at bit, startled. I put my sword in my sheath.*

by Mirkrilaar
December 4, 2014
Maramis

*I jump back at bit, startled. I put my sword in my sheath.*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.