Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Adventures of Skyrim

1  2  3  13  14  15  16 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
October 14, 2014

*My character is a male Breton. Wearing Dragonplate armor, with the exception of boots, which are Ebony boots of Brawn, and the helmet, which is actually the mask of Konahkrik. He is armed with a Dragonplate Shield and Bolar's Oathblade, a Blades Katana.*

I'm leaning up against a post next to Alvor's forge in Riverwood, my favorite town. I just got back from exploring a Nordic ruin and just sold most of the stuff I found there to Alvor, after I enhanced it to raise the value and price.

by Mirkrilaar
October 14, 2014

*My character is a male Breton. Wearing Dragonplate armor, with the exception of boots, which are Ebony boots of Brawn, and the helmet, which is actually the mask of Konahkrik. He is armed with a Dragonplate Shield and Bolar's Oathblade, a Blades Katana.*

I'm leaning up against a post next to Alvor's forge in Riverwood, my favorite town. I just got back from exploring a Nordic ruin and just sold most of the stuff I found there to Alvor, after I enhanced it to raise the value and price.

Vultuzmaar
October 20, 2014

*My character is a male Dunmer by the name of Maramis. He sports a Dragonscale chestpiece, accompanied by the gloves, hood, mask, and boots of the dark brotherhood. Slung over his back is a heavily modified Daedric bow and a plentiful amount of Ebony arrows. At his sides are two highly sharpened daedric knives.*

Maramis had just arrived in Riverwood after a long trip from Dawnstar. He stopped by Alvor's forge to make some repairs to his weapons and armor, and then parted for the tavern. But before he opened the door to the tavern, he turned and  looked at Cody curiously, then entered the tavern.

by Vultuzmaar
October 20, 2014

*My character is a male Dunmer by the name of Maramis. He sports a Dragonscale chestpiece, accompanied by the gloves, hood, mask, and boots of the dark brotherhood. Slung over his back is a heavily modified Daedric bow and a plentiful amount of Ebony arrows. At his sides are two highly sharpened daedric knives.*

Maramis had just arrived in Riverwood after a long trip from Dawnstar. He stopped by Alvor's forge to make some repairs to his weapons and armor, and then parted for the tavern. But before he opened the door to the tavern, he turned and  looked at Cody curiously, then entered the tavern.

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014

I just look back and shrug.

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014

I just look back and shrug.

Vultuzmaar
October 20, 2014

he just orders some mead, sits down, and proceeds to read.

by Vultuzmaar
October 20, 2014

he just orders some mead, sits down, and proceeds to read.

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014

I enter the Sleeping Giant Inn as well. I sit down at a table, eating some food I already had in my inventory.

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014

I enter the Sleeping Giant Inn as well. I sit down at a table, eating some food I already had in my inventory.

Vultuzmaar
October 20, 2014

He was reading a book with strange markings, while taking a sip of his mead.

by Vultuzmaar
October 20, 2014

He was reading a book with strange markings, while taking a sip of his mead.

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014

I peak over and glance at it.

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014

I peak over and glance at it.

Vultuzmaar
October 20, 2014

he was mumbling something in a strange language. ' ...bormah draal...drem fah grik...' he doesnt look up from the book. 'Yes?'

by Vultuzmaar
October 20, 2014

he was mumbling something in a strange language. ' ...bormah draal...drem fah grik...' he doesnt look up from the book. 'Yes?'

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014

I remain silent and in shock as I realize you just spoke dovahzul.

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014

I remain silent and in shock as I realize you just spoke dovahzul.

Vultuzmaar
October 20, 2014

'You have heard this language elsewhere, yes?' he turns to cody

by Vultuzmaar
October 20, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Maramis

I get up from the table and turn around.

"I thought I was the only one that spoke that!"

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Maramis

I get up from the table and turn around.

"I thought I was the only one that spoke that!"

Vultuzmaar
October 20, 2014
Lost hi vodahmin tol naan joor reyliik aal tinvaak nii, waan nust fen wah doj.
you are no special case, dragonborn.
by Vultuzmaar
October 20, 2014
Lost hi vodahmin tol naan joor reyliik aal tinvaak nii, waan nust fen wah doj.

you are no special case, dragonborn.

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014

I shrug.

"Nid joor tol Zu'u lost grind lost tinvaak vun do dreh wah zey. The only other person I talked to was a Khajiit named Javiik, and he took the 'Akaviri' arts."

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014

I shrug.

"Nid joor tol Zu'u lost grind lost tinvaak vun do dreh wah zey. The only other person I talked to was a Khajiit named Javiik, and he took the 'Akaviri' arts."

Vultuzmaar
October 20, 2014
'Very interesting.' he holds out his hand. 'Zu'u Maramis. Ahrk hi Los?'
by Vultuzmaar
October 20, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Maramis

*I shake his hand.*

"Cody. Pleasure."

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Maramis

*I shake his hand.*

"Cody. Pleasure."

1  2  3  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.