Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Adventures of Skyrim

<<  <  1  2  3  4  13  14  15  16 > >>  

Vultuzmaar
October 21, 2014

'Now that we have general introduction out of the way, might I ask why you came to riverwood?'

by Vultuzmaar
October 21, 2014

'Now that we have general introduction out of the way, might I ask why you came to riverwood?'

Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
Maramis

*I shrug.*

"I just always felt attached to this place. Something about it has a cozy feeling."

by Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
Maramis

*I shrug.*

"I just always felt attached to this place. Something about it has a cozy feeling."

Vultuzmaar
October 21, 2014

'It does have that welcoming atmosphere.' he takes another sip of his mead

by Vultuzmaar
October 21, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
Maramis

"Vahzen."

by Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
Maramis

"Vahzen."

Vultuzmaar
October 21, 2014

'Well,' he gets up 'this has been a lovely chat, but I must get going. It will be a long hike'

by Vultuzmaar
October 21, 2014

'Well,' he gets up 'this has been a lovely chat, but I must get going. It will be a long hike'

Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
Maramis

"Where you headed?"

by Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
Maramis

"Where you headed?"

Vultuzmaar
October 21, 2014

'I am heading for Bleakfalls Barrow, to study its word wall.'

by Vultuzmaar
October 21, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
Maramis

"Actually, I haven't translated that Wall yet. Mind if I tag along?"

by Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
Maramis

"Actually, I haven't translated that Wall yet. Mind if I tag along?"

Vultuzmaar
October 21, 2014
'Not at all. Vau mu bo ruz.'
they left for the barrows
by Vultuzmaar
October 21, 2014
'Not at all. Vau mu bo ruz.'

they left for the barrows

Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
Maramis
'Not at all. Vau mu bo ruz.' they left for the barrows

*We both arrive at Bleak Falls Barrows.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
Maramis
'Not at all. Vau mu bo ruz.' they left for the barrows

*We both arrive at Bleak Falls Barrows.*

Vultuzmaar
October 21, 2014

there are a multitude of bandits at the entrance of the ruins, but it seems they haven't seen us yet

Maramis pulls out his bow. 'You take left, I'll take right.'

by Vultuzmaar
October 21, 2014

there are a multitude of bandits at the entrance of the ruins, but it seems they haven't seen us yet

Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
Maramis

"On it."

*I sneak over to the left side and pull out my Daedric Bow of Blazes. I take out a Glass arrow and have the string pulled back, ready to fire.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
Maramis

"On it."

*I sneak over to the left side and pull out my Daedric Bow of Blazes. I take out a Glass arrow and have the string pulled back, ready to fire.*

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2014

*You two already know my character, Sauriil Adorin*

'You don't need to kill those Bandits.' He says unexpectedly. 'It's a waste of arrows when you can cause them to flee.'

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2014

*You two already know my character, Sauriil Adorin*

'You don't need to kill those Bandits.' He says unexpectedly. 'It's a waste of arrows when you can cause them to flee.'

Vultuzmaar
October 21, 2014

'not if it only takes one arrow each' he draws his Modified Daedric Bow of Reaping (soul collector) and pulls out a strange ebony arrow. It had a ball point filled with a special liquid that when ignited combusts. He readys to fire and mouthes the words: 'aim for the leader, but shoot after me.' he fires at the bandit leader and the leader is covered in the liquid.

(singh your icon is gone again :L)

by Vultuzmaar
October 21, 2014

'not if it only takes one arrow each' he draws his Modified Daedric Bow of Reaping (soul collector) and pulls out a strange ebony arrow. It had a ball point filled with a special liquid that when ignited combusts. He readys to fire and mouthes the words: 'aim for the leader, but shoot after me.' he fires at the bandit leader and the leader is covered in the liquid.

Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
Maramis

*I fire my arrow at my target. It hits him straight in the neck.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
Maramis

*I fire my arrow at my target. It hits him straight in the neck.*

<<  <  1  2  3  4  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.