Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Adventures of Skyrim

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  13  14  15  16 > >>  

Vultuzmaar
October 21, 2014

The flame arrow hit the lquid that was on the neck, and the target exploded. The bandits became frightened and ran from the barrows as fast as they could. 'Nice marksmanship.' said Maramis

by Vultuzmaar
October 21, 2014

The flame arrow hit the lquid that was on the neck, and the target exploded. The bandits became frightened and ran from the barrows as fast as they could. 'Nice marksmanship.' said Maramis

Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
Maramis

*I nod*

"Thanks. My archery is decent at least."

by Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
Maramis

*I nod*

"Thanks. My archery is decent at least."

Vultuzmaar
October 21, 2014
He sheaths his bow and corner peeks the large door. He slowly opens it to find the bandits inside searching for the source of the explosion. 'welp, Zu'u lorfonaar daar seik zuk sosmah.' he draws his Daedric knives of sapping
(one health, one stamina)
by Vultuzmaar
October 21, 2014
He sheaths his bow and corner peeks the large door. He slowly opens it to find the bandits inside searching for the source of the explosion. 'welp, Zu'u lorfonaar daar seik zuk sosmah.' he draws his Daedric knives of sapping

(one health, one stamina)

Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis
He sheaths his bow and corner peeks the large door. He slowly opens it to find the bandits inside searching for the source of the explosion. 'welp, Zu'u lorfonaar daar seik zuk sosmah.' he draws his Daedric knives of sapping (one health, one stamina)

*I continue crouching as I walk towatds the large door. I still have my bow drawn.*

"Fine by me."

by Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis
He sheaths his bow and corner peeks the large door. He slowly opens it to find the bandits inside searching for the source of the explosion. 'welp, Zu'u lorfonaar daar seik zuk sosmah.' he draws his Daedric knives of sapping (one health, one stamina)

*I continue crouching as I walk towatds the large door. I still have my bow drawn.*

"Fine by me."

Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014

His high level sneak skill allowed him to blend with the shadows and get behind the bandits inaudibly. There are about six bandits. Maramis stood up behind two and stabbed them both in the back.

by Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014

His high level sneak skill allowed him to blend with the shadows and get behind the bandits inaudibly. There are about six bandits. Maramis stood up behind two and stabbed them both in the back.

Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis

*I nod in approval and keep moving forward, crouching still.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis

*I nod in approval and keep moving forward, crouching still.*

Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014

Maramis duck and rolled behind another pillar as 3 bandits went to check the bodies. He mouthed to Cody: 'I am going to kill the last one by the fire. Fire at the one on the right and I'll get the other' Maramis came up behind the bandit by the fire and silently slit his throat. He then readied his bow and aimed at the bandit on the left.

by Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014

Maramis duck and rolled behind another pillar as 3 bandits went to check the bodies. He mouthed to Cody: 'I am going to kill the last one by the fire. Fire at the one on the right and I'll get the other' Maramis came up behind the bandit by the fire and silently slit his throat. He then readied his bow and aimed at the bandit on the left.

Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis

*I nod and pull another glass arrow out of my quiver. I pull back on the string, aiming at the bandit on the right.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis

*I nod and pull another glass arrow out of my quiver. I pull back on the string, aiming at the bandit on the right.*

Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014

He releases the string. The arrow lands in a spot between the skull and the spine. (a weak spot for the brain, which can be useful during a zombie apocalypse :P) The target staggers for a second, then crumples to the ground.

by Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014

He releases the string. The arrow lands in a spot between the skull and the spine. (a weak spot for the brain, which can be useful during a zombie apocalypse :P) The target staggers for a second, then crumples to the ground.

Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis

*I shoot my arrow a second later. The arrow hits the bandit underneath the armpit, hitting an arterie. He falls over to the side, bleeding profusely.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis

*I shoot my arrow a second later. The arrow hits the bandit underneath the armpit, hitting an arterie. He falls over to the side, bleeding profusely.*

Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014

Maramis takes his Daedric Dagger of Health and attaches it to a clip just above the handle of the bow and sheaths the bow. he went to retrieve the arrow from the dead bandit. There was hardly any blood when he removed it. he looks at the other bandit in a puddle of blood. 'That's gotta hurt'

by Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014

Maramis takes his Daedric Dagger of Health and attaches it to a clip just above the handle of the bow and sheaths the bow. he went to retrieve the arrow from the dead bandit. There was hardly any blood when he removed it. he looks at the other bandit in a puddle of blood. 'That's gotta hurt'

Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis

*I walk over and remove my arrows from the bandits. I just put them back in my quiver.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis

*I walk over and remove my arrows from the bandits. I just put them back in my quiver.*

Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014

' Don't think that bandits went past this place because of the Draugr. They should be relatively easy to defeat because of their sluggishness.' He went farther into the ruins.

by Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014

' Don't think that bandits went past this place because of the Draugr. They should be relatively easy to defeat because of their sluggishness.' He went farther into the ruins.

Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis

"They're usually easy for me."

*I follow, my bow still drawn.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis

"They're usually easy for me."

*I follow, my bow still drawn.*

Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014
There was a growling sound coming from one of the black coffins. Maramis drew his bow but no arrow. The coffin lid banged and fell to the ground, revealing a draugr deathlord.
by Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014
There was a growling sound coming from one of the black coffins. Maramis drew his bow but no arrow. The coffin lid banged and fell to the ground, revealing a draugr deathlord.
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.