Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T][SD] A Gathering of Heroes

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17 > >>  

Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

"Oh, f-f-f*** you, I'm protecting all of-f-f us," said Gold, taking the shield.

by Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

"Oh, f-f-f*** you, I'm protecting all of-f-f us," said Gold, taking the shield.

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

"Where are you going?"

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

"Where are you going?"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

"ok gold i will help...and you...khajiit" Wolf turns into a werewolf "YOU FORGOT WEREWOLVES ARE IN A WAY IMMORTAL I HAVE ONE WEAKENESS BUT IT'S NOT EXPLOSIONS MY HIDE IS TO STRONG TO BE PIERCED EVEN IF IT WAS MY BODY WOULD HEAL IT WITH MY EXTREMELY STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM AND REGENERATIO CELLS"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

"ok gold i will help...and you...khajiit" Wolf turns into a werewolf "YOU FORGOT WEREWOLVES ARE IN A WAY IMMORTAL I HAVE ONE WEAKENESS BUT IT'S NOT EXPLOSIONS MY HIDE IS TO STRONG TO BE PIERCED EVEN IF IT WAS MY BODY WOULD HEAL IT WITH MY EXTREMELY STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM AND REGENERATIO CELLS"

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

"It doesn't matter, 'cause I have the real shield here."

*I lift up a smaller device.*

"Blastoff"

*I blow up the charges and activate the shield around me and Bildiik*

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

"It doesn't matter, 'cause I have the real shield here."

*I lift up a smaller device.*

"Blastoff"

*I blow up the charges and activate the shield around me and Bildiik*

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

Rocks crumble and the shield stays strong, Bildiik and I are safe.

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

Rocks crumble and the shield stays strong, Bildiik and I are safe.

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

{Next time you decide to type something, make sure you have puncuation and grammar, Veyd.}

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

{Next time you decide to type something, make sure you have puncuation and grammar, Veyd.}

Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(Quit the caps lock, please, Veyd.)

"What do you m-m-mean," asked Gold, "I'm not g-g-going anywhere."

*The bombs activate, and I run into the bubble.*

by Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(Quit the caps lock, please, Veyd.)

"What do you m-m-mean," asked Gold, "I'm not g-g-going anywhere."

*The bombs activate, and I run into the bubble.*

Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

"AND F*** THIS IMMA BREAK YOUR SHIELD WITH MY BODY......" Wolf's hide is able to withstand the explosion and grabs onto the shield and jumps on top of it breaking through it with every muscle in his body "ROOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRR I WILL KILL YOUUU!!!!!!!"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

"AND F*** THIS IMMA BREAK YOUR SHIELD WITH MY BODY......" Wolf's hide is able to withstand the explosion and grabs onto the shield and jumps on top of it breaking through it with every muscle in his body "ROOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRR I WILL KILL YOUUU!!!!!!!"

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

A large pure silver decorative spear falls on Veyd super fast and it pierces his hide, his only weakness.

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

A large pure silver decorative spear falls on Veyd super fast and it pierces his hide, his only weakness.

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

BTW The shield isn't literal, no physical or magic objects can penetrate it, it is like a ward, it only turns off from the inside. So Gold and Veyd died in the rockfall.

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

BTW The shield isn't literal, no physical or magic objects can penetrate it, it is like a ward, it only turns off from the inside. So Gold and Veyd died in the rockfall.

Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

*I shoot the spear away.*

"W-w-we are not killing V-v-veyd!" exclaimed Gold.

by Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

*I shoot the spear away.*

"W-w-we are not killing V-v-veyd!" exclaimed Gold.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

"HA DECOY SPELL IDIOT YOU CAN'T KILL ME THAT EASY HAHAHAHAHHAHA NOT EVEN SILVER CAN KILL ME EASILY MWAAHAHAHHAHAAHAAAAA" says Wolf in the shield with gold

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

"HA DECOY SPELL IDIOT YOU CAN'T KILL ME THAT EASY HAHAHAHAHHAHA NOT EVEN SILVER CAN KILL ME EASILY MWAAHAHAHHAHAAHAAAAA" says Wolf in the shield with gold

Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(Let's just say Veyd protected me, and I shot the spear away.)

by Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(Let's just say Veyd protected me, and I shot the spear away.)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

"JUST GIVE IT UP"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

"JUST GIVE IT UP"

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

You have the decoy shield BTW, so you are both dead. A whole wall of silver spikes falls on Veyd, crushing every bone in his stupid little body.

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

You have the decoy shield BTW, so you are both dead. A whole wall of silver spikes falls on Veyd, crushing every bone in his stupid little body.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.