Sharsosah
June 1, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Sharsosah
June 1, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Grolahmul
June 1, 2015

"B-b-bibo, um, you might want to c-c-calm d-d-down. Um, also, can I just call you 90?"

(BTW, the CEILING?! How?)

by Grolahmul
June 1, 2015

"B-b-bibo, um, you might want to c-c-calm d-d-down. Um, also, can I just call you 90?"

Jedthraal Kaahvul
June 2, 2015
My patience had been tried as Bibo threw his hand in my face, but as soon as he shouts I loose my cool

"HEY!" I say as a complaint, pushing Bibo away from me and hovering my hand over my holstered dagger. The room goes silent as Bibo falls to the floor, unhurt.
by Jedthraal Kaahvul
June 2, 2015
My patience had been tried as Bibo threw his hand in my face, but as soon as he shouts I loose my cool

"HEY!" I say as a complaint, pushing Bibo away from me and hovering my hand over my holstered dagger. The room goes silent as Bibo falls to the floor, unhurt.

Sharsosah
June 2, 2015
GoldGonian

Claws (khajiit)

by Sharsosah
June 2, 2015
GoldGonian

Claws (khajiit)

Sharsosah
June 2, 2015

*I start rolling on the floor laughing*

"You should've seen your face! W-wait, why aren't you reacting, oh right, you're old."

*I get up and brush myself off, I steal some mead an give it to you*

"Why are you two here?"

by Sharsosah
June 2, 2015

*I start rolling on the floor laughing*

"You should've seen your face! W-wait, why aren't you reacting, oh right, you're old."

*I get up and brush myself off, I steal some mead an give it to you*

"Why are you two here?"

Grolahmul
June 2, 2015

*Tosses gold 90 should have payed to shopkeeper.*

"I always drink when I'm really, really nervous. I heard talk of dragons, so I'm drinking."

by Grolahmul
June 2, 2015

*Tosses gold 90 should have payed to shopkeeper.*

"I always drink when I'm really, really nervous. I heard talk of dragons, so I'm drinking."

Sharsosah
June 3, 2015

"I heard that a flock (is it flock?) of dragons is near shearpoint peak, do you want to go?"

by Sharsosah
June 3, 2015

"I heard that a flock (is it flock?) of dragons is near shearpoint peak, do you want to go?"

Grolahmul
June 3, 2015

"Really, 9-9-9-90."

*Chugs down the rest of his ale, then, drunk, says*

"Whyyyy not? I mean, yolo, right?"

by Grolahmul
June 3, 2015

"Really, 9-9-9-90."

*Chugs down the rest of his ale, then, drunk, says*

"Whyyyy not? I mean, yolo, right?"

Sharsosah
June 3, 2015

Well, sovernguard, so yolo is wrong.

"It's gonna be fun, (assuming that other guy is joining us) how about the three of us be the last dragon hunters?"

*I strike a pose and start giggleing.*

by Sharsosah
June 3, 2015

Well, sovernguard, so yolo is wrong.

"It's gonna be fun, (assuming that other guy is joining us) how about the three of us be the last dragon hunters?"

*I strike a pose and start giggleing.*

Grolahmul
June 3, 2015

*Still drunk*

"What are yyyyyou d-d-d-d-doing, silly Bibo?"

by Grolahmul
June 3, 2015

*Still drunk*

"What are yyyyyou d-d-d-d-doing, silly Bibo?"

Grolahmul
June 3, 2015

BTW, how about yoloit? (You Only Live Once in Tamriel)

by Grolahmul
June 3, 2015

BTW, how about yoloit? (You Only Live Once in Tamriel)

Sharsosah
June 4, 2015

Lets go then!

by Sharsosah
June 4, 2015

Lets go then!

Grolahmul
June 4, 2015

(Guess I should narrate?)

So the trio sets out on their journey, But Gold decides to get the Dragonborn "Because the lore says only a Dragonborn can truly kill a dragon" for help purposes. So they travel to Whiterun.

(HUGE opprotunity right here!)

by Grolahmul
June 4, 2015

(Guess I should narrate?)

So the trio sets out on their journey, But Gold decides to get the Dragonborn "Because the lore says only a Dragonborn can truly kill a dragon" for help purposes. So they travel to Whiterun.

(HUGE opprotunity right here!)

Sharsosah
June 5, 2015

"You're right, we should get the jarl to tell us where the dragonborn is. Good idea!"

by Sharsosah
June 5, 2015

"You're right, we should get the jarl to tell us where the dragonborn is. Good idea!"

Grolahmul
June 5, 2015

Gold gets out of his drunken state, and IMMEDIATELY freaks out. Bibo tells him that they were going to Whiterun to enlist help of the Dragonborn to kill the dragons. Gold calms down.

by Grolahmul
June 5, 2015

Gold gets out of his drunken state, and IMMEDIATELY freaks out. Bibo tells him that they were going to Whiterun to enlist help of the Dragonborn to kill the dragons. Gold calms down.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.