Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T][SD] A Gathering of Heroes

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17 > >>  

Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(Why do you hate us, Shar. You could've at least let me in, if you didn't want him. And didn't you only activate it in front of us?)

by Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(Why do you hate us, Shar. You could've at least let me in, if you didn't want him. And didn't you only activate it in front of us?)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

"HA AND HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN MY CLAWS AROUND YOUR PATHETIC F***IN SCRONY LITTLE NECK AND ALL THIS BLOOD FROM YOUR CHEST" wolf had decoyed every person they thought was him but it was too late for them to realize that Wolf had already killed the khajiit by slicing his head off and stabbing him in the chest making him bleed out *holds the khajiit's heart crushes it* the khajiit then dies

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

"HA AND HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN MY CLAWS AROUND YOUR PATHETIC F***IN SCRONY LITTLE NECK AND ALL THIS BLOOD FROM YOUR CHEST" wolf had decoyed every person they thought was him but it was too late for them to realize that Wolf had already killed the khajiit by slicing his head off and stabbing him in the chest making him bleed out *holds the khajiit's heart crushes it* the khajiit then dies

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

You left me, ok, wahtever, Gold lived, but not Veyd.

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

You left me, ok, wahtever, Gold lived, but not Veyd.

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

{I explain it by saying: "You have an active imaginaion."}

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

{I explain it by saying: "You have an active imaginaion."}

Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(No, I didn't, you gave me the shield, and I took it.)

by Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(No, I didn't, you gave me the shield, and I took it.)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

(your fuckin dead sharsosah and your not the controller of everything not everything is your way ok so just stop being a jerk and let's just get along ok put aside your stupid assumtions of me you can't change me or what people like do or should do OK so plz i'm asking you stop and let it GOOO ok)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

(your fuckin dead sharsosah and your not the controller of everything not everything is your way ok so just stop being a jerk and let's just get along ok put aside your stupid assumtions of me you can't change me or what people like do or should do OK so plz i'm asking you stop and let it GOOO ok)

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

Yeah, I gave you the decoy shield to see who I could trust, evidently not you.

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

Yeah, I gave you the decoy shield to see who I could trust, evidently not you.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

(your not the RP master you don't decide what happens or who should be allowed to play in this RP)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

(your not the RP master you don't decide what happens or who should be allowed to play in this RP)

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

Now I just read your post for the second time veyd, I am crying now, thanks a lot. I'm never going on this site again, or ever learning dovahzul again...

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

Now I just read your post for the second time veyd, I am crying now, thanks a lot. I'm never going on this site again, or ever learning dovahzul again...

Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

seriously dude...... i'm done screw this

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

seriously dude...... i'm done screw this

Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(Okay, Veyd... Killing him is going a bit too far... Same for you, Shar.)

by Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(Okay, Veyd... Killing him is going a bit too far... Same for you, Shar.)

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

Fine have it your way, eeveryone lived in the explosion exept me and I die, ok, happy?

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

Fine have it your way, eeveryone lived in the explosion exept me and I die, ok, happy?

Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(Shar, just let everyone be in the bubble! It's that simple.)

by Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(Shar, just let everyone be in the bubble! It's that simple.)

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

No, Veyd is so intent on me bleeding out, me being crushed and my heart being splattered.

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

No, Veyd is so intent on me bleeding out, me being crushed and my heart being splattered.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.