Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T][SD] A Gathering of Heroes

1  2  3  14  15  16  17 > >>  

Eras
May 27, 2015

Welcome Heroes! This is a gathering for the final fight against the last horde of Dragons. Introduce yourself, and your character.(Make sure to flesh them out!!!) 

by Eras
May 27, 2015

Welcome Heroes! This is a gathering for the final fight against the last horde of Dragons. Introduce yourself, and your character.(Make sure to flesh them out!!!) 

Grolahmul
May 27, 2015

Name: Goldgonian

Race: Argonian

Sex: Male

Specialty: One-Handed and Sneak

Alignment: None

Family: Companions (I had none before)

Occupation: EVERYTHING (but the Dark Brotherhood, don't want kill innocents)

Looks: Gold-scaled, turqoise eyes (ones w/ no slits), powerful

Armor:Iron Armor, Leather Boots, Hide Helmet, Steel Gauntlets (all enchanted) (I like to mismatch)

Specials: Normal, Water Breathing, can fall through ground at will (actually did in game)

(This ^ is how it is done in the RP called "Warlord Ovau'um," which you can join by doing this ^ to describe char. Or, you could be an NPC we chose {So far, we only have Faendal.}.)

by Grolahmul
May 27, 2015

Name: Goldgonian

Race: Argonian

Sex: Male

Specialty: One-Handed and Sneak

Alignment: None

Family: Companions (I had none before)

Occupation: EVERYTHING (but the Dark Brotherhood, don't want kill innocents)

Looks: Gold-scaled, turqoise eyes (ones w/ no slits), powerful

Armor:Iron Armor, Leather Boots, Hide Helmet, Steel Gauntlets (all enchanted) (I like to mismatch)

Specials: Normal, Water Breathing, can fall through ground at will (actually did in game)

(This ^ is how it is done in the RP called "Warlord Ovau'um," which you can join by doing this ^ to describe char. Or, you could be an NPC we chose {So far, we only have Faendal.}.)

Sharsosah
May 28, 2015

Name: Bibo

Race: Nord

sex: male

specialty: alteration, illusion and sneak

Family: Parents died when he was 7

Looks: black paint on hands and face

armor: Thieves guild armor

by Sharsosah
May 28, 2015

Name: Bibo

Race: Nord

sex: male

specialty: alteration, illusion and sneak

Family: Parents died when he was 7

Looks: black paint on hands and face

armor: Thieves guild armor

Sharsosah
May 29, 2015

I pretend to be looking for a new drink at the bar, but I am actually looking for stuff to steal.

by Sharsosah
May 29, 2015

I pretend to be looking for a new drink at the bar, but I am actually looking for stuff to steal.

Grolahmul
May 30, 2015

I, very paranoid lately, what wih all the dragons, always have a knife out as I drink some wine.

by Grolahmul
May 30, 2015

I, very paranoid lately, what wih all the dragons, always have a knife out as I drink some wine.

Sharsosah
May 31, 2015

I notice your dagger, (assuming it is valuble) I try to pickpocket it.

by Sharsosah
May 31, 2015

I notice your dagger, (assuming it is valuble) I try to pickpocket it.

Grolahmul
May 31, 2015

Noticing you, I pull my dagger back, ready to slash, thinking you work for Dragon Priests.

by Grolahmul
May 31, 2015

Noticing you, I pull my dagger back, ready to slash, thinking you work for Dragon Priests.

Sharsosah
May 31, 2015

I am surprised by you sensing me so all I do is step back, "Who are you?"

by Sharsosah
May 31, 2015

I am surprised by you sensing me so all I do is step back, "Who are you?"

Grolahmul
May 31, 2015

"M-m-my n-n-name is Gold." I stammer. "W-w-what were you doing?"

by Grolahmul
May 31, 2015

"M-m-my n-n-name is Gold." I stammer. "W-w-what were you doing?"

Jedthraal Kaahvul
June 1, 2015

Across the room, standing alone, is me, Nazeloa.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Race: Redguard
Family: Orphan
Speciality: Sneak and One-handed combat, fairly adept with a bow and arrow, although has very little knowledge nor skill in magic.
Occupation: None, has no affiliations with Skyrim nor the people
Looks: As far as Redguards go, fairly light-skinned. Long brown hair, braided on the left hand side of the face. Well built with 2 scars across his cheek, one longer than the other, both going downwards.

Armor: Black Robes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stand alone, leaning against a wall with a rucksack on my back and a drink of mead in my hand. I seem to be paying no attention to my surroundings, indulging myself in my own company.

by Jedthraal Kaahvul
June 1, 2015

Across the room, standing alone, is me, Nazeloa.

Race: Redguard
Family: Orphan
Speciality: Sneak and One-handed combat, fairly adept with a bow and arrow, although has very little knowledge nor skill in magic.
Occupation: None, has no affiliations with Skyrim nor the people
Looks: As far as Redguards go, fairly light-skinned. Long brown hair, braided on the left hand side of the face. Well built with 2 scars across his cheek, one longer than the other, both going downwards.

Armor: Black Robes

I stand alone, leaning against a wall with a rucksack on my back and a drink of mead in my hand. I seem to be paying no attention to my surroundings, indulging myself in my own company.

Sharsosah
June 1, 2015

"I'm trying to steal your dagger, to use against dragons." My character says what he thinks, not to be rude, but he is blunt.

*I try to shake your hand*

by Sharsosah
June 1, 2015

"I'm trying to steal your dagger, to use against dragons." My character says what he thinks, not to be rude, but he is blunt.

*I try to shake your hand*

Grolahmul
June 1, 2015

*I put on Iron Gauntlets, sheath my dagger, and shake your hand.*

"I have other daggers. Y-y-y-you can use my Steel one, but S-s-sneaky F-f-freeze is off l-l-limits."

by Grolahmul
June 1, 2015

*I put on Iron Gauntlets, sheath my dagger, and shake your hand.*

"I have other daggers. Y-y-y-you can use my Steel one, but S-s-sneaky F-f-freeze is off l-l-limits."

Sharsosah
June 1, 2015

(Is your person stammering or is that his lisp?)

"I am here responding to the gathering note I recieved"

*I show you the seal on the note*

by Sharsosah
June 1, 2015

(Is your person stammering or is that his lisp?)

"I am here responding to the gathering note I recieved"

*I show you the seal on the note*

Grolahmul
June 1, 2015

(He's stammering, because he's gone a little insane, what with the dragons)

"O-o-okay, sir. Um... I f-f-forg-g-got to ask you your name."

by Grolahmul
June 1, 2015

(He's stammering, because he's gone a little insane, what with the dragons)

"O-o-okay, sir. Um... I f-f-forg-g-got to ask you your name."

Sharsosah
June 1, 2015

"Bibo, Most call me Bibo90, I have a habit of stealing enough useless stuff to sell for 90 gold."

*I jump up and hang from the cieling upside down like a kid (my character is not very mature and acts young)*

"Why are you here? OH shiney!" 

*I see a piece of gold on the floor and use telekinisis to pick it up.*

*I creep up to Nazeloa and wave my hand in front of his face inappropriatly to see if he's alive (I konw he is but I do it anyway because my character thinks it's funny)*

"HELLO?"

by Sharsosah
June 1, 2015

"Bibo, Most call me Bibo90, I have a habit of stealing enough useless stuff to sell for 90 gold."

*I jump up and hang from the cieling upside down like a kid (my character is not very mature and acts young)*

"Why are you here? OH shiney!" 

*I see a piece of gold on the floor and use telekinisis to pick it up.*

*I creep up to Nazeloa and wave my hand in front of his face inappropriatly to see if he's alive (I konw he is but I do it anyway because my character thinks it's funny)*

"HELLO?"

1  2  3  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.