Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T][SD] A light in the darkness 2

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21 > >>  

Sharsosah
August 21, 2015

"This one has always hated khajiits, they're tounge is formiddable." Bibo90 said.

"Who are you, me?" Jha'kal says walking towards Bibo90.

(Call him Bibo90)

by Sharsosah
August 21, 2015

"This one has always hated khajiits, they're tounge is formiddable." Bibo90 said.

"Who are you, me?" Jha'kal says walking towards Bibo90.

(Call him Bibo90)

Grolahmul
August 21, 2015

"Bibo!" exclaimed Gold, surprised by the revival potion.

by Grolahmul
August 21, 2015

"Bibo!" exclaimed Gold, surprised by the revival potion.

Sharsosah
August 21, 2015

"Yeah, it's me, in another horrible body, I liked Tiber septim's body more, or, Talos as you call him."

by Sharsosah
August 21, 2015

"Yeah, it's me, in another horrible body, I liked Tiber septim's body more, or, Talos as you call him."

roastedZork
August 21, 2015

"I thought you were accustummed to that one"

by roastedZork
August 21, 2015

"I thought you were accustummed to that one"

Sharsosah
August 21, 2015

"Hah, did you see me in that body? I was as clumsy as a skleever wearing boots. Talos' is much better. I used his body for a long time."

by Sharsosah
August 21, 2015

"Hah, did you see me in that body? I was as clumsy as a skleever wearing boots. Talos' is much better. I used his body for a long time."

roastedZork
August 21, 2015

"Oh, but atleast you aren't sharing a body now"

by roastedZork
August 21, 2015

"Oh, but atleast you aren't sharing a body now"

Sharsosah
August 21, 2015

"We need to go to the thieves guild, I need to ask delvin and his daughter, Sapphire, where the greybeards are, in Jha'kals sleep, my soul went to the high hrothgar and they werent there."

by Sharsosah
August 21, 2015

"We need to go to the thieves guild, I need to ask delvin and his daughter, Sapphire, where the greybeards are, in Jha'kals sleep, my soul went to the high hrothgar and they werent there."

roastedZork
August 21, 2015

"Strange, considering I've never known them to want to leave."

by roastedZork
August 21, 2015

"Strange, considering I've never known them to want to leave."

Sharsosah
August 21, 2015

"We must go, now." Bibo90 says angerly.

"Why are you so mad?" Jha'kal asks.

"Why do you think? Half the nightingales will spread the secret and they will fall, we must stop them!."

by Sharsosah
August 21, 2015

"We must go, now." Bibo90 says angerly.

"Why are you so mad?" Jha'kal asks.

"Why do you think? Half the nightingales will spread the secret and they will fall, we must stop them!."

roastedZork
August 21, 2015

"Spread what seceret?"

by roastedZork
August 21, 2015

"Spread what seceret?"

Sharsosah
August 21, 2015

"Nirn doesn't know that nightingales exist, you have initiated nightingales without even knowing if they'll spread the secret, that's why I said that this age of the nightingales is horrible."

by Sharsosah
August 21, 2015

"Nirn doesn't know that nightingales exist, you have initiated nightingales without even knowing if they'll spread the secret, that's why I said that this age of the nightingales is horrible."

roastedZork
August 21, 2015

"Not my fault, blame the dead leader. I wasn't even in the nightingales at the time."

by roastedZork
August 21, 2015

"Not my fault, blame the dead leader. I wasn't even in the nightingales at the time."

Sharsosah
August 21, 2015

"I was the leader, I was strict, but others weren't."

by Sharsosah
August 21, 2015

"I was the leader, I was strict, but others weren't."

roastedZork
August 21, 2015

"I was talking about the newest dead leader, the one who died a day or two ago."

by roastedZork
August 21, 2015

"I was talking about the newest dead leader, the one who died a day or two ago."

Sharsosah
August 21, 2015

"Oh yeah, that disgrace, now pack up your bags, to Riften we go."

*Packing up their stuff, and with Bibo90 constantly harassing them, they get on the road to Riften, which is very nearbye.*

by Sharsosah
August 21, 2015

"Oh yeah, that disgrace, now pack up your bags, to Riften we go."

*Packing up their stuff, and with Bibo90 constantly harassing them, they get on the road to Riften, which is very nearbye.*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.