Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Tale of the Nerevarine

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 18, 2015

Ranfire watched as the Morag Tong's agents left. "Did . . . did that really just happen?" She glanced at Sauriil. "Or are you some master of Illusion spells as well?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 18, 2015

Ranfire watched as the Morag Tong's agents left. "Did . . . did that really just happen?" She glanced at Sauriil. "Or are you some master of Illusion spells as well?"

Emperor of Man
September 18, 2015

'I am an Archmage, so yes I am a master Illusionist. But no, the Morag Tong have truly heard of our deeds. As have many others.'

Azura: 'Yes, Nerevarine, and soon you, and the others, will be remembered as legends. Maybe even legendary enough to be called Mythical.'

Why do you call me Nerevarine?

Azura: 'You will learn of this soon.'

by Emperor of Man
September 18, 2015

'I am an Archmage, so yes I am a master Illusionist. But no, the Morag Tong have truly heard of our deeds. As have many others.'

Azura: 'Yes, Nerevarine, and soon you, and the others, will be remembered as legends. Maybe even legendary enough to be called Mythical.'

Why do you call me Nerevarine?

Azura: 'You will learn of this soon.'

deadeye20
September 19, 2015

'grrrr next time let me deal with them i can beat them'

by deadeye20
September 19, 2015

'grrrr next time let me deal with them i can beat them'

Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

'I'm sure you can.' Sauriil motioned them toward the Silt Strider.

by Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

'I'm sure you can.' Sauriil motioned them toward the Silt Strider.

Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

The Foyada sit on the Silt Strider and they ride back to Balmora.

by Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

The Foyada sit on the Silt Strider and they ride back to Balmora.

Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

'Deadeye do you have any knowledge why the assassins wished you dead?'

by Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

'Deadeye do you have any knowledge why the assassins wished you dead?'

deadeye20
September 19, 2015

'long storry short i killed one of their leaders once'

by deadeye20
September 19, 2015

'long storry short i killed one of their leaders once'

Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

'Ugh.'

I knew I shoudn't have asked about him.

The Foyada walks into Caius' Office. 'We have the information.'

'Good! Good! I promote you to Apprentice of the Blades. Now then a few more things. Here is the first . . . '

As he spoke, Sauriil wrote. It went as such:

'Caius promoted me to Apprentice rank in the Blades, and gave me the Emperor's secret orders and told me to read them. The Emperor thinks the Nerevarine prophecies are genuine, and that I may be the Nerevarine. I'm being sent to the Urshilaku Camp to speak with the heads of the Nerevarine cult, Sul-Matuul and Nibani Maesa. I'll tell them my story, and tell them to test me against the Nerevarine prophecies, then report back to Caius.'

As the travellers step outside, Sauriil whispers. 'I trust you enough to tell you the Emperor's orders. He thinks that I am the Nerevarine. We are to confirm his suspicions and to head the Urshilaku Camp to speak with the Nervarine cult leaders. If I am truly Nerevarine, our adventures may become significantly more deadly. Do you wish to stay with me? You may leave, but you cannot speak of this to anyone.'

by Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

'Ugh.'

I knew I shoudn't have asked about him.

The Foyada walks into Caius' Office. 'We have the information.'

'Good! Good! I promote you to Apprentice of the Blades. Now then a few more things. Here is the first . . . '

As he spoke, Sauriil wrote. It went as such:

'Caius promoted me to Apprentice rank in the Blades, and gave me the Emperor's secret orders and told me to read them. The Emperor thinks the Nerevarine prophecies are genuine, and that I may be the Nerevarine. I'm being sent to the Urshilaku Camp to speak with the heads of the Nerevarine cult, Sul-Matuul and Nibani Maesa. I'll tell them my story, and tell them to test me against the Nerevarine prophecies, then report back to Caius.'

As the travellers step outside, Sauriil whispers. 'I trust you enough to tell you the Emperor's orders. He thinks that I am the Nerevarine. We are to confirm his suspicions and to head the Urshilaku Camp to speak with the Nervarine cult leaders. If I am truly Nerevarine, our adventures may become significantly more deadly. Do you wish to stay with me? You may leave, but you cannot speak of this to anyone.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 19, 2015

Ranfire shook her head. "I'm not about to disobey Lady Azura. Especially if it gives me the chance to get my life back."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 19, 2015

Ranfire shook her head. "I'm not about to disobey Lady Azura. Especially if it gives me the chance to get my life back."

Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

'Good. And the others?' Sauriil looks at all of them.

Not the Orcs. They cause too many problems. Please.

by Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

'Good. And the others?' Sauriil looks at all of them.

Not the Orcs. They cause too many problems. Please.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

"I'm not leaving, I ain't just gonna run away from this."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

"I'm not leaving, I ain't just gonna run away from this."

Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

Damn it!

Sauriil tries not to show the disappointment on his face.

by Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

Damn it!

Sauriil tries not to show the disappointment on his face.

Emperor of Man
September 20, 2015

Sauriil sits down, waiting. 'Well?'

by Emperor of Man
September 20, 2015

Sauriil sits down, waiting. 'Well?'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Well, what?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Well, what?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 20, 2015

Ranfire frowned. "Some of you still haven't answered."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 20, 2015

Ranfire frowned. "Some of you still haven't answered."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.