Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Tale of the Nerevarine

1  2  3  15  16  17  18 > >>  

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

This is sort of a remake of Morrowind, the only difference being there is a group of people helping the Nerevarine. The story takes place in 3E 427. And now . . . 

The Story:

Dagoth Ur wishes to break Morrowind from the chains of the Imperials, but this noble cause isn't all there is to this deity.

Rules:

1) If you want to be Dagoth Ur, PM me.

2) Remember: only one Nerevarine.

3) No Dragonborn

4) Follow this Skelly:

Name: First and last name, titles if you want

Race: Lore-friendly races

Year of Birth: Era and year (I'll help with this)

Class: Class Name

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

This is sort of a remake of Morrowind, the only difference being there is a group of people helping the Nerevarine. The story takes place in 3E 427. And now . . . 

The Story:

Dagoth Ur wishes to break Morrowind from the chains of the Imperials, but this noble cause isn't all there is to this deity.

Rules:

1) If you want to be Dagoth Ur, PM me.

2) Remember: only one Nerevarine.

3) No Dragonborn

4) Follow this Skelly:

Name: First and last name, titles if you want

Race: Lore-friendly races

Year of Birth: Era and year (I'll help with this)

Class: Class Name

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

Name: Sauriil Adorin

Race: Altmer

Year of Birth: 1E 587

Class: Mage/Nerevarine

(We will start when I say so.)

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

Name: Sauriil Adorin

Race: Altmer

Year of Birth: 1E 587

Class: Mage/Nerevarine

(We will start when I say so.)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

Name: Ogorzob-gro Baroth (Father of Makor-gro Baroth)

Race: Orc

Year of Birth: 3E 170

Class: Berserker

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

Name: Ogorzob-gro Baroth (Father of Makor-gro Baroth)

Race: Orc

Year of Birth: 3E 170

Class: Berserker

deadeye20
September 5, 2015

name: deadshead (son of deadeye)

race : orc

class: warrior  ( one handed shield)

birth 3E 127

by deadeye20
September 5, 2015

name: deadshead (son of deadeye)

race : orc

class: warrior  ( one handed shield)

birth 3E 127

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

(Deadeye you just need to add your Class and Year of Birth. Year of birth is 3E 127. Also, good to have you back Deadeye :) It's been awhile.)

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

(Deadeye you just need to add your Class and Year of Birth. Year of birth is 3E 127. Also, good to have you back Deadeye :) It's been awhile.)

deadeye20
September 5, 2015

(woops sorry yea i know i got hacked so i missed all the fun :,(  but i m back )

by deadeye20
September 5, 2015

(woops sorry yea i know i got hacked so i missed all the fun :,(  but i m back )

Grolahmul
September 5, 2015

Name: Sil'veer (father of Gol'diir)

Race: Argonian

Class: Spellsword (Bound weapons, all magic)

birth: 3E 359

by Grolahmul
September 5, 2015

Name: Sil'veer (father of Gol'diir)

Race: Argonian

Class: Spellsword (Bound weapons, all magic)

birth: 3E 359

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

(The Orcs live for about 1,000 years average, Argonians about 150, and Altmer about 4,000. So if Sil'veer is 35 his Birth would be 3E 359. Anyone else who is not sure about the Birth-Year just ask me.)

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

(The Orcs live for about 1,000 years average, Argonians about 150, and Altmer about 4,000. So if Sil'veer is 35 his Birth would be 3E 359. Anyone else who is not sure about the Birth-Year just ask me.)

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

(This seems to be enough. I'll start, anyone can join whenever they want, just remember the skelly.)

Sauriil had fallen asleep almost instantly when he saw the bed in the boat. They were releasing him, for they had finally realised that they had arrested him for something he didn't do. Sauriil would never murder anyone.

Soon after he fell asleep, he heard the voie of Azura:

'They have taken you from the Imperial City's prison, first by carraige, and now by boat. To the east, to Morrowind. Fear not, for I am watchful. You have been chosen.'

What could it mean? He has been chosen. Sauriil didn't have time to figure it out, he was awakened by one of the other prisoners, Jiub, 'Wake up. We're here. Why are you shaking? Are you okay? Wake up. Stand up. There you go, you were dreaming. What's your name?'

'I am Sauriil Adorin.' He responds, still a little dazed.

'Well, not even last nights storm could wake you, Sauriil. I've heard them say we've reached Morrowind. I'm sure they'll let us go. Quiet, here comes the guard.'

The guard walks in and takes Sauriil to the Census Office. There he signed his Birthsign, the Mage and skills he was taught.

Sauriil showed his papers to the Captain, and got his release fee. He was now free . . . 

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

(This seems to be enough. I'll start, anyone can join whenever they want, just remember the skelly.)

Sauriil had fallen asleep almost instantly when he saw the bed in the boat. They were releasing him, for they had finally realised that they had arrested him for something he didn't do. Sauriil would never murder anyone.

Soon after he fell asleep, he heard the voie of Azura:

'They have taken you from the Imperial City's prison, first by carraige, and now by boat. To the east, to Morrowind. Fear not, for I am watchful. You have been chosen.'

What could it mean? He has been chosen. Sauriil didn't have time to figure it out, he was awakened by one of the other prisoners, Jiub, 'Wake up. We're here. Why are you shaking? Are you okay? Wake up. Stand up. There you go, you were dreaming. What's your name?'

'I am Sauriil Adorin.' He responds, still a little dazed.

'Well, not even last nights storm could wake you, Sauriil. I've heard them say we've reached Morrowind. I'm sure they'll let us go. Quiet, here comes the guard.'

The guard walks in and takes Sauriil to the Census Office. There he signed his Birthsign, the Mage and skills he was taught.

Sauriil showed his papers to the Captain, and got his release fee. He was now free . . . 

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

Ogorzob got up from his bed and grabbed his weapon to train, his uncle, put him a academy, to learn and train. He was put into the Academy of Adventuers (you know how in Skyrim each race is good at something, for example an Orc is best heavy armor, they have 25 in starting, I made up a reason why). He started to practice with the sword his father had given before he had died.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

Ogorzob got up from his bed and grabbed his weapon to train, his uncle, put him a academy, to learn and train. He was put into the Academy of Adventuers (you know how in Skyrim each race is good at something, for example an Orc is best heavy armor, they have 25 in starting, I made up a reason why). He started to practice with the sword his father had given before he had died.

deadeye20
September 5, 2015

deadshead a young warrior saw ogorzob training 'not bad for a rookie '

by deadeye20
September 5, 2015

deadshead a young warrior saw ogorzob training 'not bad for a rookie '

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"I'm no rookie. I was trained by the Orc that killed Gaiden Shinji, Olpac gro-Baroth, my father."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"I'm no rookie. I was trained by the Orc that killed Gaiden Shinji, Olpac gro-Baroth, my father."

deadeye20
September 5, 2015

I know i was just yoking ou father fought together a long time ago maybe you know my father by the name of deadeye that was his title

by deadeye20
September 5, 2015

I know i was just yoking ou father fought together a long time ago maybe you know my father by the name of deadeye that was his title

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

(Ogorzob dosen't know that he was killed) Ogorzob stopped training "Deadeye, my father and yours were like brothers. Where are they?! Are they still alive?!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

(Ogorzob dosen't know that he was killed) Ogorzob stopped training "Deadeye, my father and yours were like brothers. Where are they?! Are they still alive?!"

deadeye20
September 5, 2015

you dont know what happened ? 

by deadeye20
September 5, 2015

you dont know what happened ? 

1  2  3  15  16  17  18 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.