Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Tale of the Nerevarine

<<  <  1  2  3  4  15  16  17  18 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"What happend?" Ogorzob face looked almost worried.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"What happend?" Ogorzob face looked almost worried.

deadeye20
September 5, 2015

last time i heard of my father was from one of his fellow brothers that they charged at someone or something and never have returned idk if they are dead alive imprisond thats why i am making armor i gonna look for them alive or dead i want to find my dad

by deadeye20
September 5, 2015

last time i heard of my father was from one of his fellow brothers that they charged at someone or something and never have returned idk if they are dead alive imprisond thats why i am making armor i gonna look for them alive or dead i want to find my dad

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"Let me come." Ogorzob grabbed his father's old armor and put it on.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"Let me come." Ogorzob grabbed his father's old armor and put it on.

deadeye20
September 5, 2015

first say youre goodbyes to your friends and loved ones i did already and bring some ale or mead for on the road hahaha

by deadeye20
September 5, 2015

first say youre goodbyes to your friends and loved ones i did already and bring some ale or mead for on the road hahaha

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

Ogorzob did as he was told and grabbed some mead and stuffed it all into his knapsack "I'm ready." and so was his horse, it was a beautiful black furred horse he got on top of it. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

Ogorzob did as he was told and grabbed some mead and stuffed it all into his knapsack "I'm ready." and so was his horse, it was a beautiful black furred horse he got on top of it. 

deadeye20
September 5, 2015

'well lets go' i sat on my warhorse walking down the path ' so whats your name?

by deadeye20
September 5, 2015

'well lets go' i sat on my warhorse walking down the path ' so whats your name?

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"I'm Ogorzob, a pleasure to meet you, and if you betray me, you'll find yourself in a lot of pain."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"I'm Ogorzob, a pleasure to meet you, and if you betray me, you'll find yourself in a lot of pain."

deadeye20
September 5, 2015

well let me tell you a storry see those holes in my armor on my back?

if i get mad gigantic red spikes come out who can destroy anything in its pad if it is alive but dont worry i wont disapoined dad btw my name is deadshead i was a bounty hunter and i hope we are gonna find our dads haha this will be a fine tale sons of legends following there foodsteps

by deadeye20
September 5, 2015

well let me tell you a storry see those holes in my armor on my back?

if i get mad gigantic red spikes come out who can destroy anything in its pad if it is alive but dont worry i wont disapoined dad btw my name is deadshead i was a bounty hunter and i hope we are gonna find our dads haha this will be a fine tale sons of legends following there foodsteps

Grolahmul
September 5, 2015

*I come off the ship.*

"Well, that's one way to travel," said Sil'veer, being taken to the Census.

*I sign my birthsign, The Warrior, and my taught skills, all kinds of magic, especially conjuration, all weapons, especially blade. I leave.*

*I give the guard the fee* "There! Now I'm free to travel Morrowind."

*I bump into Sauriil.* "Oh, sorry about that. My name is Sil'veer. what's yours?"

by Grolahmul
September 5, 2015

*I come off the ship.*

*I sign my birthsign, The Warrior, and my taught skills, all kinds of magic, especially conjuration, all weapons, especially blade. I leave.*

*I bump into Sauriil.* "Oh, sorry about that. My name is Sil'veer. what's yours?"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

Really, better not get you mad." Ogorzob laughed.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

Really, better not get you mad." Ogorzob laughed.

deadeye20
September 5, 2015

hahahahah did you ever killed someone ? 

by deadeye20
September 5, 2015

hahahahah did you ever killed someone ? 

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"Lots of people, I was put into the Orcish army for about 1 year, they sent me back for more training."

AT THE SHIP

"Let's leave our horses on the ship, we need to get to Morrowind."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"Lots of people, I was put into the Orcish army for about 1 year, they sent me back for more training."

AT THE SHIP

"Let's leave our horses on the ship, we need to get to Morrowind."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015
Grolahmul

*I come off the ship.*

that seems kinda weird, when you bump into someone you don't just give your name

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015
Grolahmul

*I come off the ship.*

that seems kinda weird, when you bump into someone you don't just give your name

deadeye20
September 5, 2015

yep so idk anything about ships so lead the way

by deadeye20
September 5, 2015

yep so idk anything about ships so lead the way

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

'I am Sauriil Adorin.' He extends his hand to shake Sil'veer's.

Dagoth Ur's voice booms in Sauriil's head, 'Welcome to Morrowind, Indoril Nerevar, old friend. You had passed from this world, yet now you return. I wonder why.'

Sauriil stares into the distance, confused. First Azura and now this mysterious voice. Why are these voices speaking to him?

(Please note that this is before Sauriil's "affliction." Also, if you want to know how Dagoth Ur sounds here is a sample. Again, anyone who wishes to control Dagoth Ur's actions just PM me. I will take control of him when I need to, though.)

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

'I am Sauriil Adorin.' He extends his hand to shake Sil'veer's.

Dagoth Ur's voice booms in Sauriil's head, 'Welcome to Morrowind, Indoril Nerevar, old friend. You had passed from this world, yet now you return. I wonder why.'

Sauriil stares into the distance, confused. First Azura and now this mysterious voice. Why are these voices speaking to him?

(Please note that this is before Sauriil's "affliction." Also, if you want to know how Dagoth Ur sounds here is a sample. Again, anyone who wishes to control Dagoth Ur's actions just PM me. I will take control of him when I need to, though.)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  15  16  17  18 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.