Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Tale of the Nerevarine

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  15  16  17  18 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"We're not controlling the ship, the captain is, we're just guests. Last I've heard from my father is Morrowind, they are trying to get to Skyrim."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"We're not controlling the ship, the captain is, we're just guests. Last I've heard from my father is Morrowind, they are trying to get to Skyrim."

deadeye20
September 5, 2015

oooh hahah i never been on a boat i like ground to much hahahha so in the army wich rang were you

by deadeye20
September 5, 2015

oooh hahah i never been on a boat i like ground to much hahahha so in the army wich rang were you

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

(this is made up)

The Black Devils, we could take down a camp of Bandits like they were nothing, we were like Daedra on the battlefield.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

(this is made up)

The Black Devils, we could take down a camp of Bandits like they were nothing, we were like Daedra on the battlefield.

deadeye20
September 5, 2015

i m bored i want a fight it has been far to long since i fought someone haha last time i fought a bloody daedra they are strong dont you think ?

by deadeye20
September 5, 2015

i m bored i want a fight it has been far to long since i fought someone haha last time i fought a bloody daedra they are strong dont you think ?

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"The Dremora, are tricky. Shall we retire?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"The Dremora, are tricky. Shall we retire?"

deadeye20
September 5, 2015

yea i gonna needs some sleep others i will be mad 

by deadeye20
September 5, 2015

yea i gonna needs some sleep others i will be mad 

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

'So, Sil'veer, what are you planning for Morrwind? The Captain had some orders for me, I could use another hand, in case this drags on some more.' Sauriil takes out a small package, 'I am to deliver this to a Caius Cosades. I wrote down some notes in my journal.'

He showed Sil'veer his Journal and pointed at his first and only entry. It read:

'My orders are to go to the town of Balmora in Vvardenfell District and report to a man named Caius Cosades. To find out where he lives, I should ask in Balmora at the cornerclub called South Wall. When I find Caius Cosades, I must give him a package of documents, and wait for further orders.'

(I will regularly post parts of the quest journal, as the quests progress.)

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

'So, Sil'veer, what are you planning for Morrwind? The Captain had some orders for me, I could use another hand, in case this drags on some more.' Sauriil takes out a small package, 'I am to deliver this to a Caius Cosades. I wrote down some notes in my journal.'

He showed Sil'veer his Journal and pointed at his first and only entry. It read:

'My orders are to go to the town of Balmora in Vvardenfell District and report to a man named Caius Cosades. To find out where he lives, I should ask in Balmora at the cornerclub called South Wall. When I find Caius Cosades, I must give him a package of documents, and wait for further orders.'

(I will regularly post parts of the quest journal, as the quests progress.)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

IN THE MORNING

"We're here." Ogorzob gets on his horse and gets out of the ship, "Come one Deadhead."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

IN THE MORNING

"We're here." Ogorzob gets on his horse and gets out of the ship, "Come one Deadhead."

deadeye20
September 5, 2015

ok just one sec "drinks some mead

by deadeye20
September 5, 2015

ok just one sec "drinks some mead

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

Sauriil sees Ogorzob on his horse. You don't see many horses out here. Strange.

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

Sauriil sees Ogorzob on his horse. You don't see many horses out here. Strange.

deadeye20
September 5, 2015

ok got my horse and who is this stranger

by deadeye20
September 5, 2015

ok got my horse and who is this stranger

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"Not sure, saw him giving us a dirty look earlier."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"Not sure, saw him giving us a dirty look earlier."

deadeye20
September 5, 2015

dirty look ?

by deadeye20
September 5, 2015

dirty look ?

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

Orcs. Military by the looks of it. Former military. Oh well, no point in wasting my time observing them. I need to find Caius.

'So, Silv'eer, are you coming?'

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

Orcs. Military by the looks of it. Former military. Oh well, no point in wasting my time observing them. I need to find Caius.

'So, Silv'eer, are you coming?'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

Ogorzob walked up to Sauriil and Silv'eer "Oi, you seen this Orc, been lost." he shows a picture of Olpac.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

Ogorzob walked up to Sauriil and Silv'eer "Oi, you seen this Orc, been lost." he shows a picture of Olpac.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  15  16  17  18 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.