Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Survival

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19 > >>  

Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

She watches him, leaning on a nearby wall, both admiring his skill with a sword, as well as his muscles. What? She's a girl who hasn't had any contact with the opposite gender. Of -course- she's gonna be desperate!

"Heh. Too bad I can't use something almost as long as my arm, eh?"

by Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

She watches him, leaning on a nearby wall, both admiring his skill with a sword, as well as his muscles. What? She's a girl who hasn't had any contact with the opposite gender. Of -course- she's gonna be desperate!

"Heh. Too bad I can't use something almost as long as my arm, eh?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 20, 2015

Falin carefully helped Sauriil up. "We shouldn't be wasting anymore time. None of us have recovered enough to handle a Daedric Prince."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 20, 2015

Falin carefully helped Sauriil up. "We shouldn't be wasting anymore time. None of us have recovered enough to handle a Daedric Prince."

Emperor of Man
September 20, 2015

'True. Let us go. Stop admiring the Orc, child.' Sauriil chuckles as he notices Kissari and Makor. 'This isn't the time.'

by Emperor of Man
September 20, 2015

'True. Let us go. Stop admiring the Orc, child.' Sauriil chuckles as he notices Kissari and Makor. 'This isn't the time.'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Wait." Makor runs to a room with his knapsack and grabs a pipe "Ready."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Wait." Makor runs to a room with his knapsack and grabs a pipe "Ready."

Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

"Oh, come on gramps! I havn't had enough contact with a man for -ages-!"

She pouts, over-dramatically crossing her arms with a big 'harumph,' also putting on her 'Adorable Poutty Kitten Face' as she has dubbed it.

by Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

"Oh, come on gramps! I havn't had enough contact with a man for -ages-!"

She pouts, over-dramatically crossing her arms with a big 'harumph,' also putting on her 'Adorable Poutty Kitten Face' as she has dubbed it.

Emperor of Man
September 20, 2015

Sauriil limps over, and grabs Kissari by the ear and drags her to the exit. 'Come on! Stop wasting time.'

by Emperor of Man
September 20, 2015

Sauriil limps over, and grabs Kissari by the ear and drags her to the exit. 'Come on! Stop wasting time.'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

Makor walks to Kissari "He's just jealous because women find him rather strange."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

Makor walks to Kissari "He's just jealous because women find him rather strange."

Emperor of Man
September 20, 2015

'I have only one woman. Had.' Sauriil shakes off the memory of his own brother feeding on the heart of his wife.

by Emperor of Man
September 20, 2015

'I have only one woman. Had.' Sauriil shakes off the memory of his own brother feeding on the heart of his wife.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 20, 2015

Falin rolled her eyes, pushing Makor toward the door. "Come on, you."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 20, 2015

Falin rolled her eyes, pushing Makor toward the door. "Come on, you."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Sorry." Makor says sarcastically.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Sorry." Makor says sarcastically.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 20, 2015

Falin shook her head. "I don't care if you wanna flirt. Just don't do it when we're trying to escape certain death."

Edit: wow the typos . . .

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 20, 2015

Falin shook her head. "I don't care if you wanna flirt. Just don't do it when we're trying to escape certain death."

Edit: wow the typos . . .

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

Makor says nothing and continues walking.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

Makor says nothing and continues walking.

Emperor of Man
September 20, 2015

SCENARIO: There is a large earthquake and we are caved in. With no way out we trek a cavern, with no idea how long it is, or where to go. Everyones lungs is filled with dust, and dirt, making it difficult to breath, possibly causing hallucination and eventual death. Again death is a possiblity NOT a certainty.

by Emperor of Man
September 20, 2015

SCENARIO: There is a large earthquake and we are caved in. With no way out we trek a cavern, with no idea how long it is, or where to go. Everyones lungs is filled with dust, and dirt, making it difficult to breath, possibly causing hallucination and eventual death. Again death is a possiblity NOT a certainty.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Shit." Makor falls to the ground as his pipe falls out causing a small fire.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Shit." Makor falls to the ground as his pipe falls out causing a small fire.

Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

She coughs a few times, before she raises up a facial mask, looking around her supply area.

"Where are they, dammit... Ahah!"

She then enters the main room, rubbing the dust out of her eyes and tosses everyone a makeshift mask, speaking in a slightly muffled voice.

"Put these on and follow me! We are headed to my escape tunnels, where its likely a lot easier to breath! And be swift, for these masks won't last forever!"

She then ties her own mask on, waiting a nearby entance for the others.

by Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

She coughs a few times, before she raises up a facial mask, looking around her supply area.

"Where are they, dammit... Ahah!"

She then enters the main room, rubbing the dust out of her eyes and tosses everyone a makeshift mask, speaking in a slightly muffled voice.

"Put these on and follow me! We are headed to my escape tunnels, where its likely a lot easier to breath! And be swift, for these masks won't last forever!"

She then ties her own mask on, waiting a nearby entance for the others.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.