Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Survival

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  16  17  18  19 > >>  

Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

A​ rather seductful-looking khajiit crawls over the rubble, loosing a few arrows into four different undead in four seconds. She then looks to the other men, tossing them a wink before front flipping forward and burying a dagger into a fifth creature. She then saunters over to them with a flirtatious grin upon her lips. But, this could be taken as but a faqade for something deeper...

"Looks like you boys need some help here."​

(( Lets do this Walking Dead style, eh? Team up together after some trust issues an' all. ))

by Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

A​ rather seductful-looking khajiit crawls over the rubble, loosing a few arrows into four different undead in four seconds. She then looks to the other men, tossing them a wink before front flipping forward and burying a dagger into a fifth creature. She then saunters over to them with a flirtatious grin upon her lips. But, this could be taken as but a faqade for something deeper...

"Looks like you boys need some help here."​

(( Lets do this Walking Dead style, eh? Team up together after some trust issues an' all. ))

Grolahmul
September 12, 2015

Name: Titani'aam, son of Gol'diir. (If you couldn't tell, most of my characters will have metal for names, lol.), but call him Titan

Race: Argonian

Year of Birth: 6E 183

Class: Spellsword/Druid

Weapons: Animal forms, Elven Sword of Gleaning (Passed down from Gold.), Blade of Woe (Same thing.), Revered Dwarven Bow he had found on a body, and a Silver Greatsword that he made himself, and had enchanted with Fire Damage.

Armor: Dragonscale Gauntlets of the Berserker (that he made himself using Dragon Scales he found from dead Dragons, and enchanted himself.), Steel Cuirass of Major Fire Warning, Steel Plated Helmet of Major Illusion (Passed down from Gold.),  Ancient Shrouded Leggings he found in a cave, Elven Boots of Ice Warning.

*I'm running away from some zombies, every now and again shooting them.*

"Thank the gods dad taught me this stuff," said Titan, shooting another zombie, causing it to flee. I see you, and run over.

by Grolahmul
September 12, 2015

Name: Titani'aam, son of Gol'diir. (If you couldn't tell, most of my characters will have metal for names, lol.), but call him Titan

Race: Argonian

Year of Birth: 6E 183

Class: Spellsword/Druid

Weapons: Animal forms, Elven Sword of Gleaning (Passed down from Gold.), Blade of Woe (Same thing.), Revered Dwarven Bow he had found on a body, and a Silver Greatsword that he made himself, and had enchanted with Fire Damage.

Armor: Dragonscale Gauntlets of the Berserker (that he made himself using Dragon Scales he found from dead Dragons, and enchanted himself.), Steel Cuirass of Major Fire Warning, Steel Plated Helmet of Major Illusion (Passed down from Gold.),  Ancient Shrouded Leggings he found in a cave, Elven Boots of Ice Warning.

*I'm running away from some zombies, every now and again shooting them.*

"Thank the gods dad taught me this stuff," said Titan, shooting another zombie, causing it to flee. I see you, and run over.

roastedZork
September 12, 2015

Name: George (i can't think of a last name)

Race: Nord

Year of Birth: I HAVE NO IDEA!!! (i don't pay attention to time in tamriel

Class: Thief

by roastedZork
September 12, 2015

Name: George (i can't think of a last name)

Race: Nord

Year of Birth: I HAVE NO IDEA!!! (i don't pay attention to time in tamriel

roastedZork
September 12, 2015

I am very steady as I aim for a deer. If i can get this, I have a chance of surviving longer. lets make this shot count. I release the string as the arrow flies at the deer. It hits it in the head.

by roastedZork
September 12, 2015

I am very steady as I aim for a deer. If i can get this, I have a chance of surviving longer. lets make this shot count. I release the string as the arrow flies at the deer. It hits it in the head.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 13, 2015

Name: Falin Nightlake

Race: Bosmer

Year of Birth: 6E 62

Class: Agent

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 13, 2015

Name: Falin Nightlake

Year of Birth: 6E 62

Class: Agent

The Bug Stomper
September 13, 2015

Name: Aksel Stormthread(?)

Year of Birth: 5E 588

He won't come in immediately.

by The Bug Stomper
September 13, 2015

Name: Aksel Stormthread(?)

Year of Birth: 5E 588

He won't come in immediately.

dragonbornmiraak
September 13, 2015
Sharsosah

*I sheathe a sword, pick up my meal and jump over the orc as he rushes me.*

i pick up  a bow sitting on the overlooking ridge and look over the battle

by dragonbornmiraak
September 13, 2015
Sharsosah

*I sheathe a sword, pick up my meal and jump over the orc as he rushes me.*

i pick up  a bow sitting on the overlooking ridge and look over the battle

Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

(@EpicAKH, @Dragonbornmiraak Where is the Skelly? On the first post it says in the rules use the skelly. @Ahkrin Your character's birth year is 6E 62.)

by Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

(@EpicAKH, @Dragonbornmiraak Where is the Skelly? On the first post it says in the rules use the skelly. @Ahkrin Your character's birth year is 6E 62.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 13, 2015

(Thanks Strun!)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 13, 2015

(Thanks Strun!)

Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

(Your welcome! Although this just involved a little subtraction, it gets a little more complicated when your age is older than the Era itself. Sauriil's birth year had been decided already, fortunately.)

Sauriil landed on his knees and got up. Zombie surrounded us, but, as if it wasn't enough, an Oblivion gate opens, with powerful Daedra pouring out.

Draaf!

Sauriil cast Dire Shockball, killing a Dremora. But that was only one, even more poured out as the Dremora fell.

Sauriil gripped the Staff of Magnus and shifted his hands, ready to fight for his life.

by Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

(Your welcome! Although this just involved a little subtraction, it gets a little more complicated when your age is older than the Era itself. Sauriil's birth year had been decided already, fortunately.)

Sauriil landed on his knees and got up. Zombie surrounded us, but, as if it wasn't enough, an Oblivion gate opens, with powerful Daedra pouring out.

Draaf!

Sauriil cast Dire Shockball, killing a Dremora. But that was only one, even more poured out as the Dremora fell.

Sauriil gripped the Staff of Magnus and shifted his hands, ready to fight for his life.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 13, 2015

Falin sighed, leaning back against the rough stone of the cliff. Valenwood had long been lost to the invasion of Daedra. The Wild Hunt had managed to stall them, but the Green still fell. Falin closed her eyes, she missed the warmth and gentle breeze from the Green. Just a few minutes of sleep . . . I've been on the move for days now.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 13, 2015

Falin sighed, leaning back against the rough stone of the cliff. Valenwood had long been lost to the invasion of Daedra. The Wild Hunt had managed to stall them, but the Green still fell. Falin closed her eyes, she missed the warmth and gentle breeze from the Green. Just a few minutes of sleep . . . I've been on the move for days now.

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

A​s the Dremora advance, the khajiit readies her bow, firing her arrows off at the incoming hoard.

"Gods damn you, daedric bastards! Die!"​

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

A​s the Dremora advance, the khajiit readies her bow, firing her arrows off at the incoming hoard.

"Gods damn you, daedric bastards! Die!"​

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

"I've been through worse." As Makor says an arrow hits his back, he laughs and kills the Dremora that shot the arrow and takes out the arrow while showing no signs pain.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

"I've been through worse." As Makor says an arrow hits his back, he laughs and kills the Dremora that shot the arrow and takes out the arrow while showing no signs pain.

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"Arrows don't matter..."

*Bibo90 slices the arrows in half the long way as they whiz to him.*

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"Arrows don't matter..."

*Bibo90 slices the arrows in half the long way as they whiz to him.*

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

Makor looks at Bibo90 "With Sauriil's intelligence, your agility and my strength we will never be destroyed!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

Makor looks at Bibo90 "With Sauriil's intelligence, your agility and my strength we will never be destroyed!"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.