(( I gave EVERYONE one. :P ))

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(don't i need a mask :p)

(( I gave EVERYONE one. :P ))

Grolahmul
September 21, 2015

(I'm not in the house, though. I took the secret escape area to leave, so I could get food.)

by Grolahmul
September 21, 2015

(I'm not in the house, though. I took the secret escape area to leave, so I could get food.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 21, 2015

Falin coughed, gratefully taking the mask and putting it on. A glow enveloped her hand. "We'll need to be able to scout ahead, make sure the way is clear." She summoned a smal spectral fox. "He isn't going to be effected by the dust like we will." Taking a breath, she closed one of her eyes and pressed her still glowing fingers against it. "I'll be able to see what he sees."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 21, 2015

Falin coughed, gratefully taking the mask and putting it on. A glow enveloped her hand. "We'll need to be able to scout ahead, make sure the way is clear." She summoned a smal spectral fox. "He isn't going to be effected by the dust like we will." Taking a breath, she closed one of her eyes and pressed her still glowing fingers against it. "I'll be able to see what he sees."

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

(( I gave everyone in the area a mask :P ))

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

(( I gave everyone in the area a mask :P ))

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"Alright, sweetheart. Lets go to the light. But, not that light. We can't go to rest, just yet."

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"Alright, sweetheart. Lets go to the light. But, not that light. We can't go to rest, just yet."

Grolahmul
September 21, 2015

(Said that for Strun, sorry. I forgot the @ thing. I guess Titan has to save you?)

*I feel the earthquake, and I look back at the safe house.*

"No!" I say, sheathing my swords and putting the food in my pockets, and run back.

by Grolahmul
September 21, 2015

(Said that for Strun, sorry. I forgot the @ thing. I guess Titan has to save you?)

*I feel the earthquake, and I look back at the safe house.*

"No!" I say, sheathing my swords and putting the food in my pockets, and run back.

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

(( I guess. :P ))

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

(( I guess. :P ))

Grolahmul
September 21, 2015

*I reach the house, only to see the entrances covered in stones.*

(Is it okay if I make you notice the Morse Code that I'm about to do?)

*I draw my bow, find an opening, and shoot. With breaks in between. You recognize Morse Code, and my message goes as follows:*

"I A-M G-O-I-N-G T-O G-E-T Y-O-U O-U-T O-F T-H-E-R-E. W-H-E-N Y-O-U S-E-E A R-O-C-K M-O-V-E, P-U-L-L I-T."

("I am going to get you out of there. When you see a rock move, pull it." Is putting it more English-y.)

by Grolahmul
September 21, 2015

*I reach the house, only to see the entrances covered in stones.*

(Is it okay if I make you notice the Morse Code that I'm about to do?)

*I draw my bow, find an opening, and shoot. With breaks in between. You recognize Morse Code, and my message goes as follows:*

"I A-M G-O-I-N-G T-O G-E-T Y-O-U O-U-T O-F T-H-E-R-E. W-H-E-N Y-O-U S-E-E A R-O-C-K M-O-V-E, P-U-L-L I-T."

("I am going to get you out of there. When you see a rock move, pull it." Is putting it more English-y.)

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

Her ears perk up. She turns around, to the rock wall. She then turns to the wall approaches it, calling to the others.

"Don't wait for me, I'll meet up with you later. Go!"

She then taps her own message on the wall.

'Alright, but the Corprus will have heard that. We need to buy the others time to escape!'

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

Her ears perk up. She turns around, to the rock wall. She then turns to the wall approaches it, calling to the others.

"Don't wait for me, I'll meet up with you later. Go!"

She then taps her own message on the wall.

'Alright, but the Corprus will have heard that. We need to buy the others time to escape!'

Grolahmul
September 21, 2015

(What was your reply? Eh, whatever.)

*I tap this message:"

"Tell the Dragonborn to slow time when a rock gets pulled out, to prevent an avalanch."

by Grolahmul
September 21, 2015

(What was your reply? Eh, whatever.)

*I tap this message:"

"Tell the Dragonborn to slow time when a rock gets pulled out, to prevent an avalanch."

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

She ta-plies: (( Tap replies? :P ))

'Alright, gimme a moment!' (( <----- My reply. ))

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

She ta-plies: (( Tap replies? :P ))

'Alright, gimme a moment!' (( <----- My reply. ))

Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015
Grolahmul

(This is the escape area. We're in the process of escaping. Unless I forgot. Also. Note: "Forgive me. I may not be very active in the Forums. My head feels like crap.")

by Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015
Grolahmul

(This is the escape area. We're in the process of escaping. Unless I forgot. Also. Note: "Forgive me. I may not be very active in the Forums. My head feels like crap.")

The Bug Stomper
September 21, 2015

(This will only happen if it's okay with the rules.)

Aksel heard something ahead. "Something ahead," Aksel whispered. He took out a small torch, lit it, and threw it ahead. The Draugrs appeared eerily in the light of the torch, and Aksel drew his bow.

by The Bug Stomper
September 21, 2015

(This will only happen if it's okay with the rules.)

Aksel heard something ahead. "Something ahead," Aksel whispered. He took out a small torch, lit it, and threw it ahead. The Draugrs appeared eerily in the light of the torch, and Aksel drew his bow.

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

She then curses to herself, before tapping on the wall.

'No can do, we'll just have to hope their ain't an avalanche.'

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

She then curses to herself, before tapping on the wall.

'No can do, we'll just have to hope their ain't an avalanche.'

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.