Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Survival

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 21, 2015

Falin growled, scanning the area ahead with the help of the spectral fox. "I'm not seeing any Deathlords yet, thank Y'ffre. But there's still far more Draugr than I'd like."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 21, 2015

Falin growled, scanning the area ahead with the help of the spectral fox. "I'm not seeing any Deathlords yet, thank Y'ffre. But there's still far more Draugr than I'd like."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

Makor gets up "So hard to breathe in here."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

Makor gets up "So hard to breathe in here."

The Bug Stomper
September 21, 2015

"We can...take them, right?" 

by The Bug Stomper
September 21, 2015

"We can...take them, right?" 

YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

"Draugr should be no problem."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

"Draugr should be no problem."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 21, 2015

"Maybe," Falin muttered, trying to hold back coughs. "We'll have to be careful. Can't afford another earthquake."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 21, 2015

"Maybe," Falin muttered, trying to hold back coughs. "We'll have to be careful. Can't afford another earthquake."

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

She then taps a message of farewell, before sprinting off to find the others, quickly catching up to them.

"Sorry about that."

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

She then taps a message of farewell, before sprinting off to find the others, quickly catching up to them.

"Sorry about that."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

"Let's get out of here." Makor groans.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

"Let's get out of here." Makor groans.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 21, 2015

Falin nodded, coughing hard.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 21, 2015

Falin nodded, coughing hard.

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

She nods, taking the lead as she knows these tunnels like the back of her hand. She also puts down a nearby resting draugr with a dagger to the forehead before it can rise up, repeating the process a few more times before heading down a tunnel to the left at a crouch, bow at the ready with assassin's arrows. (( IMagine a nearly needle-thin arrowhead, tipped with poison and being nearly completely silent to all manner of creature. ))

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

She nods, taking the lead as she knows these tunnels like the back of her hand. She also puts down a nearby resting draugr with a dagger to the forehead before it can rise up, repeating the process a few more times before heading down a tunnel to the left at a crouch, bow at the ready with assassin's arrows. (( IMagine a nearly needle-thin arrowhead, tipped with poison and being nearly completely silent to all manner of creature. ))

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"Follow me, be quite-like." She calls back to the others in a whisper.

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"Follow me, be quite-like." She calls back to the others in a whisper.

Grolahmul
September 22, 2015

"Well, then," said Titan, opening a dragonscale pouch of acid from an acid-spitter, and pour it on the rocks. The acid completely melts the rocks, and I step inside, avoiding the acid. I turn into a dog, and run to you. I bark quietly as I get closer, and I change back.

"Sorry I took so long, but I forgot the zombie acid when I originally tried to get you out. The exit is safe, just avoid the grayish-green puddles on the way out.," said Titan.

by Grolahmul
September 22, 2015

"Well, then," said Titan, opening a dragonscale pouch of acid from an acid-spitter, and pour it on the rocks. The acid completely melts the rocks, and I step inside, avoiding the acid. I turn into a dog, and run to you. I bark quietly as I get closer, and I change back.

"Sorry I took so long, but I forgot the zombie acid when I originally tried to get you out. The exit is safe, just avoid the grayish-green puddles on the way out.," said Titan.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 11, 2015

(reviving thread) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 11, 2015

(reviving thread) 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.