Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Flesh of Man (Complete)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  24  25  26  27 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 8, 2015

Falin pushed her horse to go faster as she raced home to the forests of Valenwood. For several nights she had been plagued by nightmares consuming the Green, destroying any being that tried to stop it. 'Is it after the Ehlnofey?' She thought.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 8, 2015

Falin pushed her horse to go faster as she raced home to the forests of Valenwood. For several nights she had been plagued by nightmares consuming the Green, destroying any being that tried to stop it. 'Is it after the Ehlnofey?' She thought.

Emperor of Man
August 8, 2015

'We must get moving.' As I said that multiple Corrupted smelled our flesh. They crawled our as many. Nearby I saw a dead child, and his parents, all half-eaten. I take the Staff of Magnus in my right hand and healing in the other. I release the Magical energy and completely vaporised a Corrupted.

by Emperor of Man
August 8, 2015

'We must get moving.' As I said that multiple Corrupted smelled our flesh. They crawled our as many. Nearby I saw a dead child, and his parents, all half-eaten. I take the Staff of Magnus in my right hand and healing in the other. I release the Magical energy and completely vaporised a Corrupted.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 8, 2015

Makor traveling and heard about Valenwood and comes in with a small battalion. He sees the corrupted a Wood Elf jumps on top of on of the soldiers and starts to tear at his flesh. It was too late, he was dead.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 8, 2015

Makor traveling and heard about Valenwood and comes in with a small battalion. He sees the corrupted a Wood Elf jumps on top of on of the soldiers and starts to tear at his flesh. It was too late, he was dead.

roastedZork
August 9, 2015

"Why are there so many... things..."

I look at the water. I compare it with water from my flask, and it seems like the water in the pond is diluted. a lot.

by roastedZork
August 9, 2015

"Why are there so many... things..."

I look at the water. I compare it with water from my flask, and it seems like the water in the pond is diluted. a lot.

The Bug Stomper
August 9, 2015

(Character: Ahnaar, a middle-aged, average villager.)

One of the bodies suddenly woke. "Please!!" he screamed. "Ugh...where am I..." A Corrupted tackled him, trying to bite him. He could barely push it away. "Help me!"

by The Bug Stomper
August 9, 2015

(Character: Ahnaar, a middle-aged, average villager.)

One of the bodies suddenly woke. "Please!!" he screamed. "Ugh...where am I..." A Corrupted tackled him, trying to bite him. He could barely push it away. "Help me!"

Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

Jha'kal and Kha'jal enter the village in time to hear your cries, we use nocturnal's power to break the lock, bust in the room and start fighting the corrupted. (I don't know if melee affects them, does it?)

by Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

Jha'kal and Kha'jal enter the village in time to hear your cries, we use nocturnal's power to break the lock, bust in the room and start fighting the corrupted. (I don't know if melee affects them, does it?)

The Bug Stomper
August 9, 2015

(Probably enchanted weapons?)

The Corrupted were killed, but not before a third of Ahnaar's arm was ripped off, leaving him screaming in agony.

by The Bug Stomper
August 9, 2015

(Probably enchanted weapons?)

The Corrupted were killed, but not before a third of Ahnaar's arm was ripped off, leaving him screaming in agony.

Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

I use my healing power to close the wound, but I'm not strong enough to heal your arm. (Jha'kal)

by Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

I use my healing power to close the wound, but I'm not strong enough to heal your arm. (Jha'kal)

The Bug Stomper
August 9, 2015

Ahnaar breathed heavily. "Just...get me out of here." He was drenched in blood and sweat.

by The Bug Stomper
August 9, 2015

Ahnaar breathed heavily. "Just...get me out of here." He was drenched in blood and sweat.

roastedZork
August 9, 2015

I quickly bandage his arm when he gets out.

"I also recommend you don't drink the pondwater. You might get sick, considering its color."

by roastedZork
August 9, 2015

I quickly bandage his arm when he gets out.

"I also recommend you don't drink the pondwater. You might get sick, considering its color."

The Bug Stomper
August 9, 2015

"I know. I need to get home. I have a old forge near here. I lived alone, so it's safe."

by The Bug Stomper
August 9, 2015

"I know. I need to get home. I have a old forge near here. I lived alone, so it's safe."

Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

"The corrupted could be anywhere."

by Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

"The corrupted could be anywhere."

The Bug Stomper
August 9, 2015

"Still, there are supplies there, including water that was collected from the stream before it got corrupted."

by The Bug Stomper
August 9, 2015

"Still, there are supplies there, including water that was collected from the stream before it got corrupted."

Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

"Good idea."

*Jha'kal and Kha'jal fight the corrupted as roastedZork helps epic AKH to his house.*

by Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

"Good idea."

*Jha'kal and Kha'jal fight the corrupted as roastedZork helps epic AKH to his house.*

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 9, 2015

A Corrupted lunges at Jha'kal's back. Before he can land a blow, an arrow pierces the back of his neck killing him. Leaping from her perch, Falin approached the slain corrupted. She knelt by his body, her cloak hiding her face. Before she could touch the body, a voice enters her mind.

"Do not consume the flesh of the Corrupted. This will not break our sacred Pact, for I do not wish to see any more of my children destroyed."

'As you wish, Y'ffre.'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 9, 2015

A Corrupted lunges at Jha'kal's back. Before he can land a blow, an arrow pierces the back of his neck killing him. Leaping from her perch, Falin approached the slain corrupted. She knelt by his body, her cloak hiding her face. Before she could touch the body, a voice enters her mind.

"Do not consume the flesh of the Corrupted. This will not break our sacred Pact, for I do not wish to see any more of my children destroyed."

'As you wish, Y'ffre.'

<<  <  1  2  3  4  24  25  26  27 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.