YolGoraagKaazah
August 20, 2015

(okay then ask Strun, it's not over)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 20, 2015

(okay then ask Strun, it's not over)

Emperor of Man
August 20, 2015

Akatosh, Malacath and Y'ffre combined: I give all of you a choice. Anhaar, you must go back. You can start a family. But as for all of you, you are great heroes of the Gods. I name you the Immortals, the eternal beings who will forever protect Nirn unless slain in battle. If you should choose, you will become like Sauriil. Zork will forever be remembered, he may not be existant, but he lives in our souls. You must find out who did this (next thread). Zork will live on . . . in his son.

by Emperor of Man
August 20, 2015

Akatosh, Malacath and Y'ffre combined: I give all of you a choice. Anhaar, you must go back. You can start a family. But as for all of you, you are great heroes of the Gods. I name you the Immortals, the eternal beings who will forever protect Nirn unless slain in battle. If you should choose, you will become like Sauriil. Zork will forever be remembered, he may not be existant, but he lives in our souls. You must find out who did this (next thread). Zork will live on . . . in his son.

Emperor of Man
August 20, 2015

(The main characters will be those who accept, though others can still join.)

by Emperor of Man
August 20, 2015

(The main characters will be those who accept, though others can still join.)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 20, 2015

"I accept, my Lords." Makor kneels and smiles to the heavens. 

(oh yeah, I made a thread called Roots of Freedom it's a alternate universe of this) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 20, 2015

"I accept, my Lords." Makor kneels and smiles to the heavens. 

(oh yeah, I made a thread called Roots of Freedom it's a alternate universe of this) 

Emperor of Man
August 20, 2015

(So that means it has no affect on the decision you make, this message goes to Akrinfeynvokun)

by Emperor of Man
August 20, 2015

(So that means it has no affect on the decision you make, this message goes to Akrinfeynvokun)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 20, 2015

Falin bowed, "Of course, Y'ffre, I will always be ready to hunt for you."

(Don't you hate it when you have a great response, then get distracted and blank? Also, good to know Roots is an AU. Works better with Falin settling down instead of continuing wandering.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 20, 2015

Falin bowed, "Of course, Y'ffre, I will always be ready to hunt for you."

(Don't you hate it when you have a great response, then get distracted and blank? Also, good to know Roots is an AU. Works better with Falin settling down instead of continuing wandering.)

Sharsosah
August 20, 2015

{Why can't I make such good threads that you do Strun?}

by Sharsosah
August 20, 2015

{Why can't I make such good threads that you do Strun?}

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 20, 2015

(Maybe Strun's being a little more freeflowing has something to do with it? I'm not sure, this is only the second thread I've participated in.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 20, 2015

(Maybe Strun's being a little more freeflowing has something to do with it? I'm not sure, this is only the second thread I've participated in.)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 20, 2015

(you do Shar, the only problem with your threads is that sometimes they end a bit quickly, but overall I admire your writing, it's my writing that sucks.)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 20, 2015

(you do Shar, the only problem with your threads is that sometimes they end a bit quickly, but overall I admire your writing, it's my writing that sucks.)

Emperor of Man
August 20, 2015

(All writing is good. There is no "sucky" writing.)

by Emperor of Man
August 20, 2015

(All writing is good. There is no "sucky" writing.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.