Jha'kal says: "Thank you, this one was not aware of the danger."

Kha'jal runs up to Ahfrinfeynvokun and yells: "You could have hit this one!"

by Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

Jha'kal says: "Thank you, this one was not aware of the danger."

Kha'jal runs up to Ahfrinfeynvokun and yells: "You could have hit this one!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 9, 2015

Falin chuckles, "Peace, friend. My arrow would not have struck you." She stood, turning to them. "We Bosmer are known as skilled archers for a reason."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 9, 2015

Falin chuckles, "Peace, friend. My arrow would not have struck you." She stood, turning to them. "We Bosmer are known as skilled archers for a reason."

The Bug Stomper
August 9, 2015

"Look, we're here. Stock up on supplies. I have upgrading to do." He sat down, cleaning his face. "What could I use for a weapon without my good hand...Of course!"

Ahnaar went into his forge, looking at his collection of his blades. "This one." He strapped a round quillion to his right arm, then he found the lightest blade he could find. He sharpened it and attached it to his arm. "I will use what I have lost against them."

He also upgraded his crossbow, making the arrows explosive.

"One more thing for me. I need one of you firebind my blade."

by The Bug Stomper
August 9, 2015

"Look, we're here. Stock up on supplies. I have upgrading to do." He sat down, cleaning his face. "What could I use for a weapon without my good hand...Of course!"

Ahnaar went into his forge, looking at his collection of his blades. "This one." He strapped a round quillion to his right arm, then he found the lightest blade he could find. He sharpened it and attached it to his arm. "I will use what I have lost against them."

He also upgraded his crossbow, making the arrows explosive.

"One more thing for me. I need one of you firebind my blade."

roastedZork
August 9, 2015

"Falin?"

by roastedZork
August 9, 2015

"Falin?"

Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

"Indeed, well, do you have any cheese?" Jha'kal asks, while she thinks about mice.

by Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

"Indeed, well, do you have any cheese?" Jha'kal asks, while she thinks about mice.

roastedZork
August 9, 2015

"Um... sure."

I take out a wheel of cheese.

by roastedZork
August 9, 2015

"Um... sure."

I take out a wheel of cheese.

Emperor of Man
August 9, 2015

(Any weapon can kill them. They're basically Skaven, from Warhammer Fantasy, weak, but really, really powerful in numbers.)

'Falin.' I smile. 'It is good to see you again. But we cannot stay here. Valenwood is far too dangerous.'

I teleport everyone out of Valenwood and into Summerset Isles. 'Villager, you may stay at one of the taverns. We must deal with the problem.'

by Emperor of Man
August 9, 2015

(Any weapon can kill them. They're basically Skaven, from Warhammer Fantasy, weak, but really, really powerful in numbers.)

'Falin.' I smile. 'It is good to see you again. But we cannot stay here. Valenwood is far too dangerous.'

I teleport everyone out of Valenwood and into Summerset Isles. 'Villager, you may stay at one of the taverns. We must deal with the problem.'

Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

*By then, Kha'jal and Jha'kal haave caught mice and are eating them.*

by Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

*By then, Kha'jal and Jha'kal haave caught mice and are eating them.*

Grolahmul
August 9, 2015
*Gold had a hunch that Sauriil was back. He went to Valenwood, and went to where he thought he'd be. (This was before Epic AKH's firebind request post) He overheard the fire enchantment request.* "I'm kind of good with enchanting."
by Grolahmul
August 9, 2015
*Gold had a hunch that Sauriil was back. He went to Valenwood, and went to where he thought he'd be. (This was before Epic AKH's firebind request post) He overheard the fire enchantment request.* "I'm kind of good with enchanting."

Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

"How do we fix the water?"

by Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

"How do we fix the water?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 9, 2015

Falin gave the group a gentle smile. "It's good to see familiar faces after so long." She pulled back the hood of her weathered cloak, revealing the boney horns that had appeared. She looked different since their last meeting, Her scarred right eye was completely black, teeth had become fierce fangs, and nails had hardered to claws. Her smile dissolved into a worried look. "But if you've returned then the situation in Valenwood is more dire than I thought."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 9, 2015

Falin gave the group a gentle smile. "It's good to see familiar faces after so long." She pulled back the hood of her weathered cloak, revealing the boney horns that had appeared. She looked different since their last meeting, Her scarred right eye was completely black, teeth had become fierce fangs, and nails had hardered to claws. Her smile dissolved into a worried look. "But if you've returned then the situation in Valenwood is more dire than I thought."

Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

"Is flesh eating undead people not bad enough?"

by Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

"Is flesh eating undead people not bad enough?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 9, 2015

Falin hummed quietly in thought. "Eating the flesh of the dead is not uncommen in Valenwood... Frenzied, meaningless slaughter, leaving the bodies to rot?" She shook her head, "I don't know what to think of it."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 9, 2015

Falin hummed quietly in thought. "Eating the flesh of the dead is not uncommen in Valenwood... Frenzied, meaningless slaughter, leaving the bodies to rot?" She shook her head, "I don't know what to think of it."

Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

"What do we do? They will run all of Nirn soon."

by Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

"What do we do? They will run all of Nirn soon."

Emperor of Man
August 9, 2015

'We must head to Akavir. There lies an artifact, powerful enough to cure anything.' I lift a cloth revealing a decent sized boat. I enchanted Anhaar's blade with Fire. 'You have not been to Akavir . . . I have lived there, centuries ago. You must travel light, armor is fine but you may only bring one weapon. That will be as light as we can get.'

by Emperor of Man
August 9, 2015

'We must head to Akavir. There lies an artifact, powerful enough to cure anything.' I lift a cloth revealing a decent sized boat. I enchanted Anhaar's blade with Fire. 'You have not been to Akavir . . . I have lived there, centuries ago. You must travel light, armor is fine but you may only bring one weapon. That will be as light as we can get.'

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  24  25  26  27 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.