Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Flesh of Man (Complete)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27 > >>  

roastedZork
August 19, 2015

The cure that Gold gave me started to do its magic, so I started being able to regain control of my body. However, it will take five posts for the cure to finish.

by roastedZork
August 19, 2015

The cure that Gold gave me started to do its magic, so I started being able to regain control of my body. However, it will take five posts for the cure to finish.

Emperor of Man
August 19, 2015

'Ok.' I sigh. 'You may leave.'

My eyes begin to blur and sting. 'One must sacrifice in blood and soul. They who do so will be cursed and cannot go to Sovngarde, for their soul will no longer exist. Who will make such a sacrifice? I wish I could do so, but I am not living, only one who still breathes can be a sacrifice. Make your choice.'

by Emperor of Man
August 19, 2015

'Ok.' I sigh. 'You may leave.'

My eyes begin to blur and sting. 'One must sacrifice in blood and soul. They who do so will be cursed and cannot go to Sovngarde, for their soul will no longer exist. Who will make such a sacrifice? I wish I could do so, but I am not living, only one who still breathes can be a sacrifice. Make your choice.'

Sharsosah
August 19, 2015

Jha'kal appears in both sides of the room, out of the shadows they draw swords.

"I will." They both say.

by Sharsosah
August 19, 2015

Jha'kal appears in both sides of the room, out of the shadows they draw swords.

"I will." They both say.

roastedZork
August 19, 2015

{and now a random twist for fun}

Suddenly, everyone fell and couldn't get up. Or move.

by roastedZork
August 19, 2015

{and now a random twist for fun}

Suddenly, everyone fell and couldn't get up. Or move.

Emperor of Man
August 19, 2015

'Very well, if anyone wishes to intervene . . .' I voice breaks, and I take a deep breath. ' . . . they may. Now is your final chance.'

by Emperor of Man
August 19, 2015

'Very well, if anyone wishes to intervene . . .' I voice breaks, and I take a deep breath. ' . . . they may. Now is your final chance.'

Emperor of Man
August 19, 2015

(Wait what?)

by Emperor of Man
August 19, 2015

(Wait what?)

Sharsosah
August 19, 2015

"Hah, you mortals are no match for my magic." One says.

"Yeah, but if nocturnal can do it in my body, I can do it too." The other says, standing up and casts a spell to revert nocturnals. We then collide in a flurry of swords and travel closer and closer to the artifact.

by Sharsosah
August 19, 2015

"Hah, you mortals are no match for my magic." One says.

"Yeah, but if nocturnal can do it in my body, I can do it too." The other says, standing up and casts a spell to revert nocturnals. We then collide in a flurry of swords and travel closer and closer to the artifact.

roastedZork
August 19, 2015

The cure finishes its work on me and I get up. {its been 5 threads like the cure time said} I quickly run and grab the artifact.

by roastedZork
August 19, 2015

The cure finishes its work on me and I get up. {its been 5 threads like the cure time said} I quickly run and grab the artifact.

Sharsosah
August 19, 2015

The fight stops, nocturnal and I run behing roasted zork, I want to save humanity, she wants to destroy it.

by Sharsosah
August 19, 2015

The fight stops, nocturnal and I run behing roasted zork, I want to save humanity, she wants to destroy it.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 19, 2015

Falin growled, trying to push herself up. "After all the harm I've caused . . . it's a small price to save Valenwood."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 19, 2015

Falin growled, trying to push herself up. "After all the harm I've caused . . . it's a small price to save Valenwood."

roastedZork
August 19, 2015

I quickly move, but not quickly enough, because Nocturnal was able to cut off one of my arms, but not the one with the artifact.

by roastedZork
August 19, 2015

I quickly move, but not quickly enough, because Nocturnal was able to cut off one of my arms, but not the one with the artifact.

roastedZork
August 20, 2015

I see Falin try to get up, and I tell her to rest.

by roastedZork
August 20, 2015

I see Falin try to get up, and I tell her to rest.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 20, 2015

Falin quietly growled.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 20, 2015

Falin quietly growled.

roastedZork
August 20, 2015

"I will handle this."

I begin to draw a circle by letting the blood from my missing arm drip, and catch everyones attention.

by roastedZork
August 20, 2015

"I will handle this."

I begin to draw a circle by letting the blood from my missing arm drip, and catch everyones attention.

roastedZork
August 20, 2015

Nocturnal tries to get to me, but Jhakal blocks.

by roastedZork
August 20, 2015

Nocturnal tries to get to me, but Jhakal blocks.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.