Stormtrooper
September 2, 2015

(ready as a pizza roll)

by Stormtrooper
September 2, 2015

(ready as a pizza roll)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

Britas sat on his throne with his head down, obsessed with trying to kill Tholim. Then a soldier comes in, "My lord, we had found Tholim, with two other people, we lost him awhile later." 

"Come soldier, you need to rest, come here, don't be shy." the soldier did as he was told and walked toward Britas. He started to choke him. 

"Si-Sir, I baerly escaped with my life, there was nothing we could've done."

"Far better, you had paid with it." he looks at another soldier. "I'm sure the wolves are hungry." the soldier screamed in terror as Brtias smiled.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

Britas sat on his throne with his head down, obsessed with trying to kill Tholim. Then a soldier comes in, "My lord, we had found Tholim, with two other people, we lost him awhile later." 

"Come soldier, you need to rest, come here, don't be shy." the soldier did as he was told and walked toward Britas. He started to choke him. 

"Si-Sir, I baerly escaped with my life, there was nothing we could've done."

"Far better, you had paid with it." he looks at another soldier. "I'm sure the wolves are hungry." the soldier screamed in terror as Brtias smiled.

Stormtrooper
September 4, 2015

(ooh, damn, thats bloody. i like it. please contenue)

by Stormtrooper
September 4, 2015

(ooh, damn, thats bloody. i like it. please contenue)

The Bug Stomper
September 4, 2015

(Can I play as Britas for a few posts? Just for my character to be introduced.)

Character: Paalus. He's an Argonian assassin for hire. He uses throwing knives, bows and arrows, daggers, swords, and gadgets.

by The Bug Stomper
September 4, 2015

Character: Paalus. He's an Argonian assassin for hire. He uses throwing knives, bows and arrows, daggers, swords, and gadgets.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

(you guys probably figured it out but the two other people is you and VahloK)

"La'saar, you mind lighting the fire, and keep guard, I'll hunt while Rahlof finds some firewood." Tholim summoned a bound bow and started to sneak, he later found a elk and shot it with the bound arrow, killing the elk in one hit. Tholim then headed back to the camp.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

(you guys probably figured it out but the two other people is you and VahloK)

"La'saar, you mind lighting the fire, and keep guard, I'll hunt while Rahlof finds some firewood." Tholim summoned a bound bow and started to sneak, he later found a elk and shot it with the bound arrow, killing the elk in one hit. Tholim then headed back to the camp.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015
epic AKH

(sure)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015
epic AKH

(sure)

Stormtrooper
September 4, 2015

"It's kind of dark, i like the dark." *hears rustleing in bushes* la'saar looks to the way of sound, then turned back to the fire, roasting a nord snack, the marshmellow. "probably a fox or something." la'saar said as he thought about his long lost brothers.

by Stormtrooper
September 4, 2015

"It's kind of dark, i like the dark." *hears rustleing in bushes* la'saar looks to the way of sound, then turned back to the fire, roasting a nord snack, the marshmellow. "probably a fox or something." la'saar said as he thought about his long lost brothers.

Stormtrooper
September 4, 2015

(by the way, what province is this taking place in?)

by Stormtrooper
September 4, 2015

(by the way, what province is this taking place in?)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

(Valenwood, i guess, both the characters are good friend with Tholim and they stick with him)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

(Valenwood, i guess, both the characters are good friend with Tholim and they stick with him)

Stormtrooper
September 4, 2015

(ok.) *rusteling of bushes intenseifies* "something is i n those bushes and i'm gonna check the shit out" la'saar said frustraitingly. as la'saar checked out the bushes, he felt a sense of someone behind him, before they got in 10 feet radious, la'saar turned around and yelled "THERE YOU ARE YOU PEICE OF SHIT! DON"T TRY TO SNEAK UP ON AN IMPERIAL!" la'saar soon found out it was not some demon or anything, but a rather large rabbit. "oh, it's just a rabbit, now i feel silly." la'saar scared off the large rabbit into the woods. were he then felt a sense of a dead animal.

by Stormtrooper
September 4, 2015

(ok.) *rusteling of bushes intenseifies* "something is i n those bushes and i'm gonna check the shit out" la'saar said frustraitingly. as la'saar checked out the bushes, he felt a sense of someone behind him, before they got in 10 feet radious, la'saar turned around and yelled "THERE YOU ARE YOU PEICE OF SHIT! DON"T TRY TO SNEAK UP ON AN IMPERIAL!" la'saar soon found out it was not some demon or anything, but a rather large rabbit. "oh, it's just a rabbit, now i feel silly." la'saar scared off the large rabbit into the woods. were he then felt a sense of a dead animal.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

Where's Rahlof with that wood? And where in Oblivion is La'saar? he waits and grabs the cooking pot and waits, he then chops the meat, to make into a stew, he finds water and adds it into the pot then finally he adds the meat Just relax and wait.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

Where's Rahlof with that wood? And where in Oblivion is La'saar? he waits and grabs the cooking pot and waits, he then chops the meat, to make into a stew, he finds water and adds it into the pot then finally he adds the meat Just relax and wait.

Stormtrooper
September 4, 2015

la'saar followed the scent of the dead animal, eventually, finding tholim, sitting their cooking what seemed like elk meat. "sorry if i scared you at all, for i scared off a giant rabbit." la'saar said. "but the funny thing is, when ran through a bush, it sounded nothng like the rustleing i heard earlier. you think it might be a cultist? because my sense of danger is off the charts, i just hope rahlof is'nt doing anything funny, because i sense him, and something dangerous." la'saar said, prepared for anything.

by Stormtrooper
September 4, 2015

la'saar followed the scent of the dead animal, eventually, finding tholim, sitting their cooking what seemed like elk meat. "sorry if i scared you at all, for i scared off a giant rabbit." la'saar said. "but the funny thing is, when ran through a bush, it sounded nothng like the rustleing i heard earlier. you think it might be a cultist? because my sense of danger is off the charts, i just hope rahlof is'nt doing anything funny, because i sense him, and something dangerous." la'saar said, prepared for anything.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

"Now we just wait for Rahlof."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

"Now we just wait for Rahlof."

VahloK
September 5, 2015
(Sorry for the late post) "Wouhh!!, Sorry. Theres a lot of damp wood and I'm taking a shit."
by VahloK
September 5, 2015
(Sorry for the late post) "Wouhh!!, Sorry. Theres a lot of damp wood and I'm taking a shit."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

(that's alright, school right?)

"We need to get cooking, we can't travel on a empty stomach, am I right?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

(that's alright, school right?)

"We need to get cooking, we can't travel on a empty stomach, am I right?"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.