Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Druid of the Caves

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  26  27  28  29 > >>  

Stormtrooper
September 5, 2015

la'saar agreed, with his senses erupting with danger.

by Stormtrooper
September 5, 2015

la'saar agreed, with his senses erupting with danger.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

Tholim heard rustling, "Wait, do you hear that?" Tholim said while whispering he summoned a bound bow he started to sneak and saw nothing.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

Tholim heard rustling, "Wait, do you hear that?" Tholim said while whispering he summoned a bound bow he started to sneak and saw nothing.

Stormtrooper
September 5, 2015

"i heard the exact same rustleing earlier."

by Stormtrooper
September 5, 2015

"i heard the exact same rustleing earlier."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"Wait here." he put on invisibilty and saw a Dawn of Wrath soldier, armed with a battleaxe, he was on a horse. "Britas's men." Tholim whispered

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"Wait here." he put on invisibilty and saw a Dawn of Wrath soldier, armed with a battleaxe, he was on a horse. "Britas's men." Tholim whispered

Stormtrooper
September 5, 2015

"i can finally see one bleed." la'saar whispered, remebering something he does not make sense.

by Stormtrooper
September 5, 2015

"i can finally see one bleed." la'saar whispered, remebering something he does not make sense.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"Wait, we don't to get noticed, they'll know where we are, go and alarm Rahlof, after he's doing his, "bussiness"."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"Wait, we don't to get noticed, they'll know where we are, go and alarm Rahlof, after he's doing his, "bussiness"."

Stormtrooper
September 5, 2015

"you got it" la'saar raced.

by Stormtrooper
September 5, 2015

"you got it" la'saar raced.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

Name: Dereth Nightlake

Race: Bosmer/Wood Elf

Werewolf/vampire: Neither, against the Green Pact

Weapons/Magic: Duel bone swords

Class: Druid/Warrior

History: As long as he could remember, he was a member of an order known as the Warriors of Y'ffre. A group of druids and warriors devoted to protecting Valenwood. Over the course of his life he'd seen the near end of Valenwood twice. The Corruption (Flesh of Man) and the near Nordic conquring. He was one of the few Bosmer that didn't pertake in the Wild Hunt to end in the invasion. He did so only to furfill a promise to a loved one: if they survived the end of the Hunt, he was to end their life so they wouldn't haunt Valenwood as a threat. Having lost everything fighting to free Valenwood, he withdrew from his post as Grandmaster and now wanders the Green.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

Name: Dereth Nightlake

Race: Bosmer/Wood Elf

Werewolf/vampire: Neither, against the Green Pact

Weapons/Magic: Duel bone swords

Class: Druid/Warrior

History: As long as he could remember, he was a member of an order known as the Warriors of Y'ffre. A group of druids and warriors devoted to protecting Valenwood. Over the course of his life he'd seen the near end of Valenwood twice. The Corruption (Flesh of Man) and the near Nordic conquring. He was one of the few Bosmer that didn't pertake in the Wild Hunt to end in the invasion. He did so only to furfill a promise to a loved one: if they survived the end of the Hunt, he was to end their life so they wouldn't haunt Valenwood as a threat. Having lost everything fighting to free Valenwood, he withdrew from his post as Grandmaster and now wanders the Green.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

(oh yeah forgot to mention this is after Roots of Freedom which is after Flesh of Man)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

(oh yeah forgot to mention this is after Roots of Freedom which is after Flesh of Man)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

(Meh, it's kinda hinted at in his history)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

(Meh, it's kinda hinted at in his history)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

Tholim hid behind a tree as he kept his bow drawn, he put it away as he thought it would be too noticiable so he drew his bone dagger, which he was quite skilled with.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

Tholim hid behind a tree as he kept his bow drawn, he put it away as he thought it would be too noticiable so he drew his bone dagger, which he was quite skilled with.

The Bug Stomper
September 5, 2015

"There you are!" called Britas. "Good to have you here, Paalus."

"I don't have time for any monologues. Who do I kill and what do I get?"

"10,000." Paalus' eyes seemed to change.

"Alright. Who?"

"A group of druids. One of them is an old friend of mine. Hmm...give me his dead heart."

"I've done worse. I'll do it." Britas handed him the first 5,000 and he left.

by The Bug Stomper
September 5, 2015

"There you are!" called Britas. "Good to have you here, Paalus."

"I don't have time for any monologues. Who do I kill and what do I get?"

"10,000." Paalus' eyes seemed to change.

"Alright. Who?"

"A group of druids. One of them is an old friend of mine. Hmm...give me his dead heart."

"I've done worse. I'll do it." Britas handed him the first 5,000 and he left.

VahloK
September 6, 2015
*Just finish taking shit* "Shit! I will never eat skeever again."
by VahloK
September 6, 2015
*Just finish taking shit* "Shit! I will never eat skeever again."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

As the soldier walked by he went under a rock, Come on, no one his here, just leave. Near the soldier was a large rabbit, the same one La'saar had scared off. Tholim used his natural Wood Elf ability to control it, as it ran the soldier started to chase it, thinking it was Tholim. Tholim walks to La'saar and Rahlof "We're safe now." now he started to cook the stew and put them into wooden bowls and gave to everybody, he got tankerds and filled all with water.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

As the soldier walked by he went under a rock, Come on, no one his here, just leave. Near the soldier was a large rabbit, the same one La'saar had scared off. Tholim used his natural Wood Elf ability to control it, as it ran the soldier started to chase it, thinking it was Tholim. Tholim walks to La'saar and Rahlof "We're safe now." now he started to cook the stew and put them into wooden bowls and gave to everybody, he got tankerds and filled all with water.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

As we were dining we hear rustling Tholim groans thinking it's the same soldier, Tholim sneaks and sees an Argonian, he summons his bow and climbed a tree thinking that it might be an enemy (AKH, this is your cue)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

As we were dining we hear rustling Tholim groans thinking it's the same soldier, Tholim sneaks and sees an Argonian, he summons his bow and climbed a tree thinking that it might be an enemy (AKH, this is your cue)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.