Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dovahzul Class

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

If you need my assistance in anything about the language, feel free to PM me.

I won't bite.

by Liis
September 18, 2015
If you need my assistance in anything about the language, feel free to PM me.

I won't bite.

SAA2000
September 18, 2015
@Liis Cool thanks so much. I might need some help in a week or so.
by SAA2000
September 18, 2015
@Liis Cool thanks so much. I might need some help in a week or so.

Sharsosah
September 18, 2015
Grolahmul

Just let your "students" use the school computers, and have them go to this site. Because there already is a memrise course.

That memrise course is old and outdated.

by Sharsosah
September 18, 2015
Grolahmul

Just let your "students" use the school computers, and have them go to this site. Because there already is a memrise course.

That memrise course is old and outdated.

paarthurnax
Administrator
September 18, 2015
@Sharsosah What about the current Memrise course is outdated? It is still a good reference for canon vocabulary.
by paarthurnax
September 18, 2015
@Sharsosah What about the current Memrise course is outdated? It is still a good reference for canon vocabulary.

dovah saviik
September 24, 2015

hey i finally found your class but due to the fact that i use a chrome book i cannot use the dovahzul font

by dovah saviik
September 24, 2015

hey i finally found your class but due to the fact that i use a chrome book i cannot use the dovahzul font

SAA2000
September 24, 2015
dovahrah

It's okay, I will be posting assignments that do not require that font. Be sure to PM me if you have any problems.

by SAA2000
September 24, 2015
dovahrah

It's okay, I will be posting assignments that do not require that font. Be sure to PM me if you have any problems.

Shadow
September 28, 2015

This sounds awesome, I'll be looking forward to the lesson plans you release here

by Shadow
September 28, 2015

This sounds awesome, I'll be looking forward to the lesson plans you release here

SAA2000
September 28, 2015
@Shadow thanks man! Also spread the word so that I can teach as many people as possible this year!
by SAA2000
September 28, 2015
@Shadow thanks man! Also spread the word so that I can teach as many people as possible this year!

Ahbiilok
October 2, 2015

I also would like to help with basic-mid vocab and grammar. I have been speaking dovahzul for ~3 years now. I assum the more complicated stuff can be handled by Liis.

(Yes, 3 years. I spoke it before i made this account)

by Ahbiilok
October 2, 2015

I also would like to help with basic-mid vocab and grammar. I have been speaking dovahzul for ~3 years now. I assum the more complicated stuff can be handled by Liis.

(Yes, 3 years. I spoke it before i made this account)

SAA2000
October 2, 2015

@Ahbiilok this is a year 1 class so you might be a bit advanced for this, but it's always good to learn more!

by SAA2000
October 2, 2015

@Ahbiilok this is a year 1 class so you might be a bit advanced for this, but it's always good to learn more!

SAA2000
October 4, 2015

So as we near the first day of class, I had an idea; one of the class days is October 30, the day before Halloween, so I was thinking of doing an activity that has to do with that. I was thinking about translating immortal blood into Dovah and reading it to the class in Dovah (w/ English translations) but there might be a better idea. If anyone has an idea for an activity reply to this message. I will decide on October 15.

by SAA2000
October 4, 2015

So as we near the first day of class, I had an idea; one of the class days is October 30, the day before Halloween, so I was thinking of doing an activity that has to do with that. I was thinking about translating immortal blood into Dovah and reading it to the class in Dovah (w/ English translations) but there might be a better idea. If anyone has an idea for an activity reply to this message. I will decide on October 15.

Liis
Administrator
October 4, 2015
All I can say is that if you decide to translate anything, I'll help.
by Liis
October 4, 2015

SAA2000
October 4, 2015
Liis

If I translate and send it to you for proofreading,would that work?

by SAA2000
October 4, 2015
Liis

If I translate and send it to you for proofreading,would that work?

Liis
Administrator
October 4, 2015

As long as I'm not proofreading a book, then yeah

by Liis
October 4, 2015

SAA2000
October 4, 2015
Liis

I wouldn't do that to you. They would be less than 5 pages at the most.

by SAA2000
October 4, 2015
Liis

I wouldn't do that to you. They would be less than 5 pages at the most.

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.